Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 BC Mens Provincial Masters Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a time when you were the 4th shooter Jonesy!!

Ha! Too old and way too tired! I needed all that time just to catch my breath!

After being away from playing for around 10 years and not playing a semifinal in more than 15, I can't believe how serious it got! Wow! That competitive little boy spirit still exist inside all of us even tho the body struggles to get around the field. Have to say, the UVIC guys played hard all game long and were a classy bunch once the game ended especially after coming seconds away from booking their place in the finals before we tied it up late. Good to also see Nicky, Carlos and Mike again!

It wasn't the prettiest game by any stretch but it was spirited!

Salty Dog

Apr 6, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha! Too old and way too tired! I needed all that time just to catch my breath!

After being away from playing for around 10 years and not playing a semifinal in more than 15, I can't believe how serious it got! Wow! That competitive little boy spirit still exist inside all of us even tho the body struggles to get around the field. Have to say, the UVIC guys played hard all game long and were a classy bunch once the game ended especially after coming seconds away from booking their place in the finals before we tied it up late. Good to also see Nicky, Carlos and Mike again!

It wasn't the prettiest game by any stretch but it was spirited!
Next time I take a PK I will ask ref if I can reset the ball

gnutheblue

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We call him Doogie Howser. Reeeealy smart guy. Well done MF. Good battle, painful result for us being 5 sec away from it. We are only getting younger as we can't get much older. Good luck against the table cloths.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is what happened. Couldn't care less who won. Rumor is Uvic had one guy who didn't finish high school.
That isn't what happened. Ball got bundled over line with goalkeeper 5 ft away. There was never any contact with him. If you were at the game you would know that

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to both winners this weekend!

Should be a doozie of a final!
Yeah, I said doozie!!!

What's the season record between these two?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tragically UVic has doomed me to finish below .500 in my Master's predictions, so part of want to just say f*ck it, but @Yoda wanted to know the "season record" between the finalists so I guess I can at least provide that ;)

Semis: 1/2
Overall 6/14

ALL VMSL FINAL PART 2 PREDICTION:

Metro Ford v Croatia
Well we all predicted that the winner of Westside v Croatia had pretty decent odds to be in the Final, but no one was sure who was going to survive the blood bath that was the top half of the draw. In the end Coquitlam have emerged and are now presumptive favourites in the Final based on their league performance, as well as their ability to get it done on the Island last weekend against UVic. As for the season series, Croatia knicked a close one in Week 2 3-2 at home, but were turned over 3-0 the first week of January in the return leg. This is Metro Ford's second bite at silverware this season after losing the Master's Cup final to Columbus. I like them to get the job done, enjoy the trip to Winnepeg! (or where ever the hell "Western" Nationals are...)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today is the day, 1:00PM Kickoff!

Hopefully this works, stream should begin before 10:30AM actually as the same feed/player is being used for the B Cup, Masters, and A Cup finals.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, apparently it is hard to tell them apart :)

I think I know what the did with the old turf from Burnaby Lake... it looks brutal out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0