Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a good thing it wasn't promoted. I'm not sure for reasoning as I didn't make it down there with the rest of the guys but something went awry as the Washington representatives didn't show up. Sounds bad - but there may have been a valid reason...I hope. Potential rescheduling of the match in late August at Newton.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enter Sandman ;)

Shitty to make that trip and them not show up - Yikes.

Didn't Estrella de Chile also do this match up last year or something which is why Chile pulled out of the Nations Cup as it was on the same weekend?

Let us know of the reschedule if it happens bud.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Chile played last year as part of the opening of the new Empire Field.

The year before Croatia traveled to Bellingham to play it.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Completely in agreement - New Foundland has two teams in the tournament and they are both in the same group - a simple switch with them would seem to make most sense. Its in the hands of the CSA competitions committee at the moment who will meet and I have just been told that format will be confirmed next week. Will have to wait and see.

Just to provide an update:

I guess the CSA reads TTP.....the above is exactly what happened. Since, only two teams have qualified for the tournament (BC and PEI) nobody can state which province's team is better than the other but from a high level point of view it makes sense to separate the two New Foundland teams from the same group.

By no means will our first game against NFLD be easy. We're playing a team with home field advantage after a cross country trip. Just one of many obstacles a team has to endure during the tournament. Still would have preferred the Northwest Territories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts