Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 NHL Mock Draft

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see they are posting Jake DeBrusk as Canucks possible number one pick. Again an under size wing only 177 LBS. In my opinion Canucks should be going after Alexander Dergachev or Nikolas Roy as number one pick. You can not let go of a guy like Dergachev who plays tough with NHL size 6 foot 4 205 LBS or Roy 6 foot 3 190 LBS and speed. DeBrusk can score and does play well. But to play against Ducks LA and Sharks and Calgary we need way bigger team
What is your guys take on a possible number one pick in 20 15 draft.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing Canucks did sighn Joseph Labate from last year draft. Big kid played in US University. Lately every guy Canucks added to Utica is six foot two or bigger. Benning is trying to improve the club size.
Even better Utica is playing against Wolfs in fifth game of playoffs in AHL who ever wins next game moves on. Traves Green has done a fine job with Utica this year.
I am sure he will have an input on this years draft.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utica 4 Wolves 2 Utica moves on to second round of AHL play. Brandan Gaunce two goals,Sven Baertschi goal DeFazio goal. Next is Toronto or Oklahoma. Young prospects are stepping up and doing the job. Few more bigger and stronger guys you never know. Marstrom did it again.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prospects Virtanen and McCann are off to Utica to practice with Comets. Possible one or both might get bit of playing time with Comets. Comets are off to play Edmonton's farm team from Oklahoma.
There is talk that Canuck might add Zborowsky in the summer draft or Rayan Gropp or Andrew Nielson, all three big strong kids. This years draft migth be the one that puts Canucks in to second round of playoff or higher. Both Kings and Ducks draft big strong kids. Canucks must do the same to stay on top.
Vieranen will make the team next year I am not sure if McCann can do it, also there is talk that Tomas Gres might be on Canucks sheet for this summer. I am sure Benning will move a guy to get a draft pick in second and third round as of now both spots are not there. Question is who will they move.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cole Cassels three points, Oshawa Generals 6-2 win ove ER, Conner Macdavid on the way home. ER out in 5 games. We get to watch Cassels in the big tournament.
Drafting Cassels looks good for future of Canucks. There is no way that Benning will draft a D in first round. Jordan Subban sighns with Canucks. There is hope yet.
PK will be fine if he makes it to a big club. Talk is Lack off to Florida for second round 2015 and a fourth round 2016.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts