Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
image.jpeg
sentinel would take you guys 9 times out of 10 m8.
How did a conversation about a winless, last place div. 4 team being most likely either hacks or a team with a lack of commitment turn into "well, this div. 4 team could beat you........" ?

TheWayUnequal

Nov 8, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU 2-1 over Aldergrove. Terrible weather, terrible collection of characters on Aldergrove, and barely ok reffing. Pretty sure I can count with one finger the amount of games that the team who screams at the ref after every call wins, yet it happens again and again. You are all welcome for knocking them out, feel sorry for other Div 3A teams.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Divisional Stereotypes are as follows:

Div 4 - Typically good group of guys only out to have fun, kick a ball, and get some exercise. The soccer equivalent of a participation trophy.

Div 3 - Bunch of guys with little talent but who play exceedingly hard, hacking often, chirping offensively, often resulting in bench brawls. Somewhere during the game a soccer ball rolls around aimlessly.

Div 2 - Bunch of guys who used to have talent but have seen it quickly erode due to age, weight gain, and alcoholism. They can think the game well, but their legs can't keep up. Popular division for TTP Trolls.

Div 1 - FVSL purgatory. A mix of guys with talent, some in the process of becoming old and settling in D2, some young kids on their way up to UPL.

UPL - Bunch of guys who still play soccer 4 days a week. F*ck those guys, get a job already.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div 4 - Typically good group of guys only out to have fun, kick a ball, and get some exercise. The soccer equivalent of a participation trophy.

Div 3 - Bunch of guys with little talent but who play exceedingly hard, hacking often, chirping offensively, often resulting in bench brawls. Somewhere during the game a soccer ball rolls around aimlessly.

Div 2 - Bunch of guys who used to have talent but have seen it quickly erode due to age, weight gain, and alcoholism. They can think the game well, but their legs can't keep up. Popular division for TTP Trolls.

Div 1 - FVSL purgatory. A mix of guys with talent, some in the process of becoming old and settling in D2, some young kids on their way up to UPL.

UPL - Bunch of guys who still play soccer 4 days a week. F*ck those guys, get a job already.

Your all a bunch of fcuking animals......... :joyful:(Better?)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Quality sum up of the FVSL divisions! :finger:

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bang On

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

this is so accurate its not even funny

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know a few of the Chargers guys. It's a mix of older guys and some younger kids just out for a kick about who enjoy the game. They're looking forward to the "challenge" it shouldn't be to dirty at all they're a good group from the guys I've met.

Dynamo 8- chargers 1
You were right, super classy bunch of guys. Friendly and positive the whole game. Not one dirty moment or chirpy moment from either team.
How many teams when losing 8-1 keep it classy towards their opponent and their own players? I have rarely seen it, ever! They kept playing all the way and won a pk right near the end of the game.
Best of luck chargers

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 8- chargers 1
You were right, super classy bunch of guys. Friendly and positive the whole game. Not one dirty moment or chirpy moment from either team.
How many teams when losing 8-1 keep it classy towards their opponent and their own players? I have rarely seen it, ever! They kept playing all the way and won a pk right near the end of the game.
Best of luck chargers

@knvb they should both be dq'd for being to sportsmanlike. What type of crooked league u running here?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 8- chargers 1
Best of luck chargers

Congrats R-Tee it was fun bustin ur chops last week. good luck the rest of the way. Its quite surprising that there are a few teams that have that attitude....Stolo 4C is also one of them. They come out every week win lose or getting killed they are classy.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone have the story with the div 1 game.. north delta sc 5 guys suspended, coach suspension is the worst I've seen in all my years .. 200$ and a ban until 2017. what did that nutsac do?

Sep 7, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan 1- Keggers 0
So how did the 4th place div 2 team only squeak by a 1-0 win over the 4th place div 4 team.
I'm guessing those 2 reds went against them.
Still, this will be the only time I get to give my brother a hard time even though he got a clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0