Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Vancouver Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the design department should really be fired if this is it, their "new changes" are fcukin shite. It probably took them months for this new masterpiece. #whatajoke #cleanhouse #everyoneout #ttptakeover

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately that's what you are going to get when Adidas is all things MLS.

Cookie cutter.

At least it isn't brown :rolleyes:

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, but it's just the away strip. The new third should hopefully be retro inspired.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha just like the shite brindle brown one should have been. Club is a joke in every department, but I won't stop routing for them. This club is moving as forward as Mr Bases spelling.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out the original Caps away jersey, that they just released yesterday. Please fork over $124.99 for the new grey stripe and mini logos that blend in with the blue. :banghead:

Is this the whitecaps design team that keeps failing, or is it adidas that designs it? It looks decent, but also looks like a practice jersey and why release the same jersey like they did with the whites, its such a joke.

Attachments

• NEW CAPS KITS.jpg
    NEW CAPS KITS.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 77

Kick'em

Mar 6, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has to be the Caps. The Toronto red jerseys despite being stuck with the Adidas form is pretty sick with the layered maple leaf.
Iw33jiy.jpg

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes:There's a shock

I hear there is going to be replacement officials for the match. Hope that doesn't affect the incompentence we have become accustom to.

Looking forward to tomorrow, it has been along time since I paid 9 dollars for a beer.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also looks like it is almost sold out so I hope RL RCD got his tickets early because I don't want to read about it for the next two weeks if he didn't.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow what a game!! The new guys looked fantastic. Mattocks was making runs and running Toward the ball. Miller looked fit and sharp. Fernandez was mean outside and morales looks like he can be a serious player this year. I know it's only the first game but this team looked dangerous with attracting and entertaining football. I was impressed and I really hope we continue on this path.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice of Henry to leave his team out to dry ... new signings all looked great. Nice to have a south american persuasion instead of that RailHawk/Scot crap that Rennie tried to build.

#ForzaCaps!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See what happens with bit of skill. Youth, pace, skill and drive to win is all we need. Hats off to the team. Even old Millers looked good in that game.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game indeed!
But I remember getting all excited last year on game 1 at home when Kobiashi sealed the deal....

I hope we keep playing like that.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great opener obviously, other then the keeper error, an overall fantastic performance. The biggest thing I took away was The play of Pedro morales. This guy is a player, obviously some great touches and vision but for me his movement really stood out. He looks to be on another level. Mattocks played the best I've seen him play, linking up play, working for the team, not just himself. Wonder who hits the bench because Morales will be our #10.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So many positives to take from this game!

For me, clearly the weak point moving forward is going to be the backline - I'm not sold on the Demerit/O'Brien pairing as pace will be an issue. Oustad is going to cause some concern moving forward as well.

Laba was excellent as was Fernandez. The options Robbo has at his disposal seem endless, the key obviously is going to be to keep them all happy and the quicker he can weed out those that are going to be disruptive (I'm looking at Salgado), the better.

And as much as Mattocks appears to have bought in, I'm not sold - his reaction when coming off was enough to tell me at some point, he's going to spit his dummy out.

Was it just me or did the Caps look 100 times more dangerous on corners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts