Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fast squad, good work ethic. All blacks vs surrey temple would have been a great final to have, too bad they meet this early in the competition.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-4 Sparta...1-1 at the end of regulation. They had a bogus pk and we had a lucky deflection. Should have been 0-0 however they came out flying in OT and potted 3 in 8 minutes. We tried to push and had a few chances but it wasn't meant to be. Clean game both teams with a very short bench. Good season for us and with all the injuries we did very well to finish with a provincial spot and make it to the next round. Here's to a healthy full bench and numbers for next year. Good luck to our fvsl comrades in the next few rounds. Cheers, Cascade
lol, bogus pk? I was about to shoot, got pushed from behind which wasn't vicious, but it was enough to blow my knee and end my season. I haven't been able to walk on it since. A clear foul - and it just so happened to be in the box. Don't know what game you were watching Cascade? Couldn've easily been 4-0 for us at the end of the game - that's how soccer goes sometimes. You guys scored off of our defender kicking the ball off your striker's face - that was only one of two or three shots on goal....
Definitely a tight match, though. Celtic surprised us by making up for their injuries and lack of talent with good old fashioned hard work. Hats off to them, they almost pulled it off. Flood gates finally opened up for us in extra time though, but that's how it goes...we definitely deserved that.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to hear about your knee no one likes to see another guy get hurt, guess it just looked different from my angle. Best of luck on the recovery. Was a pretty tight game until extra time, your fitness definitely took it to us. Full marks for the victory. Best of luck next week. Hope the knee heals fast.

Soupy19

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, possession was even in the first half but our finishing was clinical (3-1 at half). They pushed and carried the play early in the second half but we countered twice before the 70th minute and that was the game.

Soupy19

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess size does count
We had 4 coaches for the RRSL on Tues
That game must have improved your fitness with the amount of chasing the ball you had to do
Good luck in the Semi's
As we are still in provincials we didn't exactly take tuesdays richmond div 2 summer league season opener that seriously Smart coach.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As we are still in provincials we didn't exactly take tuesdays richmond div 2 summer league season opener that seriously Smart coach.

Did you field the same players in provincial cup ?
You should bring our players a case of beer for the not to serious game that was just a training session for the Allblacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0