Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-0 Razorbacks. We had 10.5 guys with 1 playing with a sketchy knee but he played great. We had a great first 10 and were rewarded in the 15th minute with a 1-0 lead of a through ball and a nice finish off the post and in from our striker. After that goal we basically parked the bus and weathered the storm with a few chances the rest of the way. They ended up going down to 10 with about 8 to go. Lots of banter during the game from both teams and benches but all harmless. Thought the ref was very consistent as we'll with his assistants. Onto Sparta next week. Roll on Roll on

Razorbacks with the most foul mouthed female fans in the league. Almost unbelievable. I know other teams have had the same problem in the league because they have said the same thing. "No problems with the team but their moms are picking fights from the sideline"

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks with the most foul mouthed female fans in the league. Almost unbelievable. I know other teams have had the same problem in the league because they have said the same thing. "No problems with the team but their moms are picking fights from the sideline"
Come on fat wabbit. Could it be more a case of you being jealous that your mom doesn't come to your games any more? Is this a FVSL thing?

tbirds10

Mar 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprised Celtic won that, also got a 1-0 win in the league against them as well. Watched the razorbacks maul Celtic in league 5-2 and it should have been 8-9.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprised Celtic won that, also got a 1-0 win in the league against them as well. Watched the razorbacks maul Celtic in league 5-2 and it should have been 8-9.

Last time we played them on that pitch we beat them 4-1 with 11 men as well. As cascade mentioned earlier, a brutal season for us injury wise. The 5-2 drubbing we were only able to have 11 with two call ups and at least two guys who shouldn't have been playing. That being said we have been able to compete all year missing key pieces to our team. Yesterday we were missing a cm, teo defenders and played a dman whose season should be over due to injury....basically, we can't believe it either

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic 2-0 Rino's

We were a bit wasteful in front of goal, but Bombastic's keeper stood on his head with a couple of point blank saves. Their main tactic seemed to be to lump the ball forward to the big guy up front and play off him. Sadly it was successful. He is a handful.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say the best comment of the day goes to our defender, as he's running gets a shove behind and ends up going through their on coming midfielder,we get the free kick their guy hits the deck and the crowd loses it on our defender yelling what the fcuk was that?!?! To the perfect response of "boooooooom" as he walks away. I nearly pissed myself. It may have been one of those you had to be there situations, but it certainly made my day. The win helped too.

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
At halftime zeros, allblacks and fernwood.......a bit of a surprise considering fernwood is a div 4 VISL team. I'd give the nod the Richmond overall but a couple of nice chances including a stinging shot off the post for fernwood. I suspect eventually Richmond will pop one but they are in for a game

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At halftime zeros, allblacks and fernwood.......a bit of a surprise considering fernwood is a div 4 VISL team. I'd give the nod the Richmond overall but a couple of nice chances including a stinging shot off the post for fernwood. I suspect eventually Richmond will pop one but they are in for a game

Final score?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-4 Sparta...1-1 at the end of regulation. They had a bogus pk and we had a lucky deflection. Should have been 0-0 however they came out flying in OT and potted 3 in 8 minutes. We tried to push and had a few chances but it wasn't meant to be. Clean game both teams with a very short bench. Good season for us and with all the injuries we did very well to finish with a provincial spot and make it to the next round. Here's to a healthy full bench and numbers for next year. Good luck to our fvsl comrades in the next few rounds. Cheers, Cascade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts