Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it that the RSSL's "Premier" teams, are playing in a "B provincial" and not in the "A Cup"

We have this question every year. Richmond league isn't as good as the other apparently dispite the amount of times winning the B provincials and the class of the players they attract including ex-canadian internationals

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have this question every year. Richmond league isn't as good as the other apparently dispite the amount of times winning the B provincials and the class of the players they attract including ex-canadian internationals

Seems like the quality of the league has gone down the last couple of years. I don't think any ex-internationals are playing there now, and the premier division has whittled down to 6 teams. That means 50% of teams in the division qualify for provincials! If you're starting a new team and don't have any intention of ever competing on A Forms, it's pretty obvious which is the league of choice.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarajevo 3 - 1 Ajyal Tigers

(as reported by aftn on twitter)

We took the lead very early, then they scored 2 quick goals off set pieces at the end of the half and took all of us by surprise. second half we were all over them but couldn't capitalize and they scored on counter at the end to seal the win for them. I have no excuse they wanted it more, they played hard and frustrated our top players and they defended well. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more question, how did the mighty all blacks lose to the kelevra team that we dominated last week ?!

It was at a point in the season that the All Blacks had yet to go out and pay for 3 Canadian ex-Internationals to come play for them. Tomorrow's match should be a good tilt.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lights go out at newton with 30 seconds left in extra time, with a 1-1 draw for Yotes and all blacks. 8pm on a Sunday night in surrey still the best time for a game Jimmy?:rolleyes:

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna: Glad to see I'm not the only one who can fcuk up the lights schedule on a night game:) Seen that movie as an Allblack a time or two??

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very frustrating for both teams. Canucklehead, I had forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lights go out at newton with 30 seconds left in extra time, with a 1-1 draw for Yotes and all blacks. 8pm on a Sunday night in surrey still the best time for a game Jimmy?:rolleyes:

To be correct it was 11 seconds remaining. I guess the mistake lies with club/city as they had allocated exactly 2 hours 8-10 with 15 mins extra allowing for the field to be cleared....explains why lights went off exactly at 1015...had they been on for another 15 mins no problems. I was working with the city's emergency line to get lights on ASAP after the ref had given us 10 mins only. As soon as the time was over and the ref explained to both coaches the situation, turf 4 lights turn on but both teams had left. Midweek in rmd it is after what happened with the wc n ubc match. Was a very close game, much closer than last years tilt, both teams look to be different and much better defensively... Looks like we'll wait till weds to see who travels to comox valley... A VERY frustrating night out at newton for both sides.

And cascade, 8pm at newton is the best kickoff time for a game, specially for us !

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts