Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy-jones good luck this weekend. I don't think you guys will have trouble getting to the final again. You guys have a solid team esp. since most of your guys play summer league together.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy-jones good luck this weekend. I don't think you guys will have trouble getting to the final again. You guys have a solid team esp. since most of your guys play summer league together.

Summer league has very little to do with it. Btw we actually don't all play together in the summer... But we've got a very good dedicated group of guys who work very hard week in n week out and we are getting results because of it...

Thanks for the luck I know we'll need it vs Richmonds finest.....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 3-0 Celtic. It was 0-0 till 35 in they scored a nice shot to the corner. Then it stayed 1-0 and we went back and forth till the 80th when they scored an absolute stunner which had our bench clapping a rocket from 35-40 top corner. 2-0. We tried to push again and got a second yellow and down to 10 and they scored a free kick and 3-0 it finished. Clean game, classy team, they play a nice give and go and deserved their birth in the next round. For not playing in 2 monthsi thought our boys played really well. Solid season and time to work on the next. Good luck to Tigers in the next round.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's Fury 3-4 Sarajevo (3-1 in pks). I know what we'll be practicing before cup next season!

Sarajevo jumped out to a 2-nil lead early in the first half. We pegged them back 2-2 and had all the momentum, but they hit us on the counter with 5 minutes left in the game to take a 3-2 lead. We scored to tie with a header off a corner and then on the way back to centre an altercation lead to 1 red card for each team. The whistle literally blew at the restart and we went to extra time. In the first couple of minutes, we pressured their keeper into giving up the ball near the top of the 18, but our striker 1-timed it over the net instead of controlling it and passing it in for what would have been an easy goal. From that point Sarajevo were basically playing for pks, and we couldn't break them down enough for any more clear cut opportunities.

A little bit strange in the pks was the fact that their keeper came off his line before every shot was struck, but never got called for it. When I asked the ref after the game he said that he told both keepers that he would be flexible with allowing them to do that. So I guess that's a rule that nobody follows?

Anyway, it was a pretty entertaining match today, we would just like to play someone from outside VMSL for once. Good luck to Sarajevo and all the other winners in the next round.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC coyotes 4 - 0 FC DSBH Kelevra . We dominated for the full 90, when they stopped running near the end we didnt. Onto to the all blacks next week! At home again :)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also Ruben did an amazing job in he middle, him and his assistants had a very good quiet game, don't know who scheduled him but I wouldn't mind having him every game, he appreciates talent and protects good players!

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's Fury 3-4 Sarajevo (3-1 in pks). I know what we'll be practicing before cup next season!

Sarajevo jumped out to a 2-nil lead early in the first half. We pegged them back 2-2 and had all the momentum, but they hit us on the counter with 5 minutes left in the game to take a 3-2 lead. We scored to tie with a header off a corner and then on the way back to centre an altercation lead to 1 red card for each team. The whistle literally blew at the restart and we went to extra time. In the first couple of minutes, we pressured their keeper into giving up the ball near the top of the 18, but our striker 1-timed it over the net instead of controlling it and passing it in for what would have been an easy goal. From that point Sarajevo were basically playing for pks, and we couldn't break them down enough for any more clear cut opportunities.

A little bit strange in the pks was the fact that their keeper came off his line before every shot was struck, but never got called for it. When I asked the ref after the game he said that he told both keepers that he would be flexible with allowing them to do that. So I guess that's a rule that nobody follows?

Anyway, it was a pretty entertaining match today, we would just like to play someone from outside VMSL for once. Good luck to Sarajevo and all the other winners in the next round.

Dezza that's tough losing out in PK's. I heard from some of the guys that were there you guys were all over them at the end and they were out of gas.
was the ref from vmsl??? that's strange why he would say that. I've never heard that before. Guess well meet eachother next year.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't had a chance to post this and report up on AFTN yet, but here's some video of the Rino's-Sarajevo game. Two of the Rino's goals, the sneding offs and the shoot-out,

Last edited by a moderator:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza that's tough losing out in PK's. I heard from some of the guys that were there you guys were all over them at the end and they were out of gas.
was the ref from vmsl??? that's strange why he would say that. I've never heard that before. Guess well meet eachother next year.

I have never seen the referee before, but he had a Canada National Badge. He did a good job IMO.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't had a chance to post this and report up on AFTN yet, but here's some video of the Rino's-Sarajevo game. Two of the Rino's goals, the sneding offs and the shoot-out,

if im not mistaking, the guy who got a red card for them is their main striker. guess that's good news for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0