Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Amalgamation Cup 20th Anniversary

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
2013 Amalgamation Cup 20th Anniversary

This being the 20th year for this cup I have sent this letter to all teams who have participated in this tournament before, in hopes in getting more teams to enter.
This is a list of things you will need in order to enter this tournament.
The cost is $65.00 to enter and $30.00 each game for referee fees
You will need to bring – a goal net
- 2 corner posts
- 2 sets of jerseys in case of clash ( bibs or t-shirts will do )
- Game ball
- 1 extra player or spectator to run the flag on sideline
Your team will have a guarantee of 2 games which the 1st round will be played in a 3 week time frame May 29 – June 19th. If your team already plays in a different league all efforts will be made that you do not get a cup game scheduled on the night of you league game. The remaining rounds will be played throughout the summer. We never play games on long weekends.
There will be no more than 30 teams allowed to enter this year and all teams will be given to April 21st to show if you have interest, teams will be entered on a first come first serve basis.
Please contact me a.s.a.p. in order to enter a team
Brian Hoffman
Coordinator of the Amalgamation cup
604-230-0486

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys..most games are on grass. Brian Hoffman who runs the Steel and Engineers soccer league and the Germany over 40s team , has been running this Tournament for 20 years.
Im just makeing a post to help him out...ACBC played in the tourney for 8 years. It was really fun. And you play against teams you dont get to play very often. We had some great battles vs the Green Devils. Met alot of new friends (lol). Im still only on new baby #2 and the wife wants 2 more so Im not back persay for another couple of years. Sure miss everyone..and the game. But haveing a new family at my age is very tireing. Working 2 jobs 7 days a week. But worth it ! Im watching you all from a far. Dont worry..Ill be back. Now I gotta go hide these dam easter eggs .

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0