Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Euro Cup Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So did Italy get the points? Ive tried to check online and havent seen anything about the result. There was one main guy with the balaclava and tattoos that was a real menace. He was tryign to cut down the security net and was lighting flares all over the place. Looked like a real nut-job.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those problems with Serbian fans today in Italy had really nothing with the football. A couple of days ago the same fans clashed with the police in Serbia:
Police, anti-gay protesters clash in Belgrade - Worldnews.com

It looks that those fans protest against their own Government and obviously are trying to get attention in every possible situation. This is about politics, not football. One thing is for sure; those fans ruined every chance that their team qualifies for Euro 2012 but they obviously have bigger problems than football at this moment.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good result for the O6 against Faroe Islands.

Ireland with a disappointing draw at Slovakia with Keane missing a penalty. Going to be tough now......having to go to Russia.......

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldnt find a "Friendly" forum.................

Unbelieveable stuff from Ronaldo. Its a shame that Nani is such a ckocsocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Portugal dominated that game! Porkchop power!! That goal was unreal! it should have still standed cause the ball had technically crossed the line before Nani touched it. Where was the referee on the goal line like you see in every game now?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa...that was sick. Playing at Real looks like it's making CR9 better than I thought it would. He clowned those Spanish defenders...

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im with Ghouse! German's to win it all, after being shafted by Spain.... They run like a train, no mistakes and they are just getting better. With hopefull return of Ballack, Germany= Victory!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
why does shaw charge $25 to watch england games? does anyone seriously pay for them?
i just watch them online in whatever language i can find with the best quality, pisses me off though. i just wanna watch my country and not pay $25 every time they play.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure if its live on there or not, but for those with starchoice or whatever its called now channel 239, free for the next 2 months.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
why does shaw charge $25 to watch england games? does anyone seriously pay for them?
i just watch them online in whatever language i can find with the best quality, pisses me off though. i just wanna watch my country and not pay $25 every time they play.

They show Canada games for free usually, don't they?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good result for Ireland today.......another thrilling 0 - 0 draw but in Russia. Never an easy place to play but with an Italian leading things 0 - 0 is a result we often see..........0 - 0 against Slovakia on the weekend....division is wide open after Armenia pumped Slovakia in Slovakia 4 - 0. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts