Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Euro Cup Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw was held early this morning and here are the groups for Euro 2012!

Euro 2012 qualifying groups in full:

Group A: Germany, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan

Group B: Russia, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, FYR Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra,

Group C: Italy, Serbia, Northern Ireland, Slovenia, Estonia, Faroe Islands,

Group D: France, Romania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Belarus, Albania, Luxembourg,

Group E: Holland, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Moldova, San Marino,

Group F: Croatia, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Georgia, Malta,

Group G: England, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Wales, Montenegro,

Group H: Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Iceland,

Group I: Spain, Czech Republic, Scotland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein,

Spain with the easiest group i believe... as well the Italians with one of the toughest.....

Croatia's group.... I dont' know... both Greece and Israel have been tough opponents for us before... so we'll see what happens....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think so, REgs.......

That's Scotland out. :D Ireland might get through ahead of Slovakia and behind Russia. England have an easy group for a change and Wales are in this group.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group winners go straight through, and the best 2nd place. The rest of the second placed teams go into a seeded playoff for the remaining spots.

So 14 qualify, and the two host nations automatically through.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB Italys group looks weak Spains group isn't easy, the Czech's are good and Scotland play with a ton of heart and hard work.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB Italys group looks weak Spains group isn't easy, the Czech's are good and Scotland play with a ton of heart and hard work.

I agree, but when you look at the teams in teh group... they got teh serbs and slovenia who both made the WC, while non of Spains group did....

but then again... :confused:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the group draws have been posted now. Seems some groups had trouble negotiating where and when they will play.

Note for this qualification: Games will be played on Tuesday and Friday's mostly, with a one or two Saturday games..... Seems some of the home leagues didn't like the Wednesday/Saturday games.....

I will be in Croatia in October and was hoping to see Greece or Israel play in Croatia, but instead i get powerhouse Malta!! :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally forgot these were going on today...

Holy crap, 4-4?!?!?!

How about Belarus? Does France have a Tommy Salo equivalent? :)

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
England: 4-0 great game, look like a different team compared to the WC. Lot's of younger guys playing, Dawson looks like he might have a bad injury. Rooney was different class with 4 assists, Defoe with 3 goals and also took a knock.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid away start by the Irish.......at least in terms of earning 3 points. :D Armenia wasn't going to be an easy trip but getting the 3 points is a great start.

Great to see France lose AGAIN......and Portugal.....it is hard not to laugh. 4 - 4 against Cyprus? :confused: That's an embarrassing result at home. Italy ALMOST shite the bed against Estonia and Scotland played to a predictable 0 - 0 draw at Lithuania. The Welsh lost a tough one to Montenegro.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
England: 4-0 great game, look like a different team compared to the WC. Lot's of younger guys playing, Dawson looks like he might have a bad injury. Rooney was different class with 4 assists, Defoe with 3 goals and also took a knock.

C'mon Mickey it's Bulgaria, not a Stoichov led goal machine from '94.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts