Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm very pumped.

This is going to be a great game, and don't just brush this off as "The B cup" :rolleyes:

Weather/Field permitting (as it's being played on grass) this is going to be a fast game with lots of passing and possession, imho.

Whoever finishes their chances and gets some solid timely stops by their keeper will win this game. Both teams have solid back lines, speedy wingers, Centremids that hold and play make well, and finishers up front (except MB10 in the Semi ;) )

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
could someone PVR the nomads vs inter game, I don't wanna miss the caps game, but would like to watch this one after :D cheers, cascade.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt!

The League should have an HD Camcorder set up to film each game from the top of the Rotary Field house and then put it up on a fileshare site for everyone to watch if they're so inclined. That would be awesome.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
While a good idea JBN, I don't think that many people give a shite about the Pres Cup. All of us that compete for it are interested in who wins, but probably not enough to make recording it worth while.

That being said, I'm interested in seeing who wins. The Nomads are good and I have ties to some of you guys so best of luck. But I think Inter are slight favourites. Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
While a good idea JBN, I don't think that many people give a shite about the Pres Cup. All of us that compete for it are interested in who wins, but probably not enough to make recording it worth while.

That being said, I'm interested in seeing who wins. The Nomads are good and I have ties to some of you guys so best of luck. But I think Inter are slight favourites. Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow.

Slight favourites? They are huge favourites. The are undefeated this year. We tied Whalley. HUGE.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
how can anything with the label "HYPE" be the underdog? Talked to the Inter boys at the awards night, and they're just happy to be on the same pitch as the HYPE.

alwaysstirringthepot

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how can anything with the label "HYPE" be the underdog? Talked to the Inter boys at the awards night, and they're just happy to be on the same pitch as the HYPE.

alwaysstirringthepot

Yeah, but it's going to be tough to field our entire team, we've had a ton of injuries, so we'll only have 1, maybe 2 guys on the bench. It would probably be OK, but we're missing about 5 or 6 starters of the guys out. Going to be an uphill battle, that's for sure.

From the JTL Castillian/Coachmen Handbook

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, but it's going to be tough to field our entire team, we've had a ton of injuries, so we'll only have 1, maybe 2 guys on the bench. It would probably be OK, but we're missing about 5 or 6 starters of the guys out. Going to be an uphill battle, that's for sure.

haha understandable, hate those situations, best of luck to the 12 of you.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let the excuses begin. Inter 3 Hype 1

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No excuses at all. Congrats to inter, u deserved it. I'd like to think that it could could've been a different game if matti didn't handball in the box after 25 mins but who knows. Tough to grind it out with 10 guys down a goal. I also think that Ryan (hoursarrest) was by far our MVP today. He doesnt get the recognition he deserves. Hope to get another crack at the inter boys in provincials. there a classy bunch of guys, congrats again

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No excuses at all. Congrats to inter, u deserved it. I'd like to think that it could could've been a different game if matti didn't handball in the box after 25 mins but who knows. Tough to grind it out with 10 guys down a goal. I also think that Ryan (hoursarrest) was by far our MVP today. He doesnt get the recognition he deserves. Hope to get another crack at the inter boys in provincials. there a classy bunch of guys, congrats again

I agree....I chatted after with him today it could have been alot worse....Ryan made some unreal saves

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW Great game by AJ today....best player on the pitch for Inter, worked his ass off for 90 minutes

On a legal matter who cut Stephan hair's? He should sue...his head looked like a vagina strip out there

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0