Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty much franchise. Aldergrove scored with about 5 minutes left on their only chance, keeper made the initial save, got bumped dropped the ball, they put it away. Gunners could have easily had 5 or 6, and had all the possesion, but it doesn't mean anything when you can't actually finish one. Its been a tough season for the guys.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 knights - all highlight reel goals. Could have been 10-0 . New signings scoring at will, no one in card trouble, all injuries have healed, full line up from here on in.

Praying to draw the nomads next game.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 knights - all highlight reel goals. Could have been 10-0 . New signings scoring at will, no one in card trouble, all injuries have healed, full line up from here on in.

Praying to draw the nomads next game.

Well done TBL!

We would look forward to that too, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best...An Ideal cup run for me would be to win tonight, play Abby from 2c next, then Mission in QF's then YOu guys in Semis then Inter in finals...

It could happen, we never seem to get an "easy draw"

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies 2 Storm 0. We played a solid game, constant pressure in their end. I think I could count their shots on net with one hand. All in all, our boys showed up to play and we killed it.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies 2 Storm 0. We played a solid game, constant pressure in their end. I think I could count their shots on net with one hand. All in all, our boys showed up to play and we killed it.

My mistake, Coyotes 0, not Storm

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans0 Cloverdale0 Titans are done we lost in pks i really thought we would have put one in but it came down to pks and we licked tha hoop great defensive game,both keepers played amazing but he stoned us in the long run good luck to cloverhole next round you'll either play the other ND team which suck or GEU Pumas who also blow so you guys shouldn't find any problems making it to the quarters

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans0 Cloverdale0 Titans are done we lost in pks i really thought we would have put one in but it came down to pks and we licked tha hoop great defensive game,both keepers played amazing but he stoned us in the long run good luck to cloverhole next round you'll either play the other ND team which suck or GEU Pumas who also blow so you guys shouldn't find any problems making it to the quarters

Like the big guy said, great game of footy, and a genuinely awful excuse for PK's. Funny enough though, they were all garbage shots, haha. Of the 6 shots that were taken, 5 were all in the exact same spot, waist high about 3 feet to the right of the keeper. Only difference, theirs leaned the right way, ours didn't, and that was that. PK's have always been our bread and butter but we hung big Steve out to dry on this one. Ah well.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Abby Arse next round....
Celtic vs pumas or delta 2c
nomads vs cloverdale 2c
inter vs some div 3 plugs

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Abby Arse next round....
Celtic vs pumas or delta 2c
nomads vs cloverdale 2c
inter vs some div 3 plugs

Was just about to post the same thing. Knights to kill Abby, Celtic come thru that one, nomads take that one, and I can't see us losing this one.
WTF happened to Abby sc?
I'm gonna say the final 4 if the draw goes in way in which this is possible I'm gonna say us, nomads, knights, and mission. I don't wanna play mission in the final with it being in mission, I'd rather play them in the semis at a neutral or in the quarters at westview.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 2-0 North Coquitlam

ugly game for us. Pretty much dominated but couldn't finish. NC Utd played very well defensively and when we broke them down, their keeper kept them in it. Made 3 or 4 really good saves. They didn't have much offensively, just a post late in the game when all was said and done. Take it and move on to Cloverdale. Do we ever draw div. 3 teams? Guess we will have to take out tough opponents for everyone

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was just about to post the same thing. Knights to kill Abby, Celtic come thru that one, nomads take that one, and I can't see us losing this one.
WTF happened to Abby sc?
I'm gonna say the final 4 if the draw goes in way in which this is possible I'm gonna say us, nomads, knights, and mission. I don't wanna play mission in the final with it being in mission, I'd rather play them in the semis at a neutral or in the quarters at westview.

Abby United Sc won 3-1...it was a misprint. Knights v Abby United MOTW

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 2-0 North Coquitlam

ugly game for us. Pretty much dominated but couldn't finish. NC Utd played very well defensively and when we broke them down, their keeper kept them in it. Made 3 or 4 really good saves. They didn't have much offensively, just a post late in the game when all was said and done. Take it and move on to Cloverdale. Do we ever draw div. 3 teams? Guess we will have to take out tough opponents for everyone

Well said - Good luck next round!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0