Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars 2011 All Star Team

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goalkeepers -Tyson Gordon - Aldergrove Utd Tyler Baldock - Athletic Club BC Gyrish Kaniah - Peace Arch Utd Brent Godin - Port Moody Gunners
Defenders -Simon Crocker - Abbotsford Mariners Dave Sambol - GEU Utd (CAPTAIN) Dylan Meyers - North Delta SC Keegan Munn - Peace Arch Utd Matt Dobie - Peace Arch Utd Jimmy Thompson - Poco FC Grayson Corney - Port Moody Gunners Ryan Moon - Port Moody Gunners
Midfielders -
Ethan Claibourne-Colllins - Abbotsford Mariners Chris Kyd - Athletic Club BC Mike Short - Chilliwack Rapids Adam Staschuk - North Delta SC Ryan Dormer - Peace Arch Utd Scott Barwin - Peace Arch Utd Gordon Chin - Poco FC Rob Giezen - Poco FC Ryan Peterson - Poco Castilians FC Kevin Comeau - Port Moody Gunners Sean Causier - Port Moody Gunners
Forwards -
Jon Craig - GEU Utd Dan Hill - GEU Inter David Rowse - LUFC Utd Mike Evans - Peace Arch Utd Milad Rahmati - Poco FC Tiarnan King - Poco FC Corey Sayers - Port Moody Gunners
Coaches -Dave Hleucka - Peace Arch Utd Bob Favelle - Port Moody Gunners
Manager -John Collins Snr - Peace Arch Utd

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goalkeepers -Tyson Gordon - Aldergrove Utd Tyler Baldock - Athletic Club BC Gyrish Kaniah - Peace Arch Utd Brent Godin - Port Moody Gunners
Defenders -Simon Crocker - Abbotsford Mariners Dave Sambol - GEU Utd (CAPTAIN) Dylan Meyers - North Delta SC Keegan Munn - Peace Arch Utd Matt Dobie - Peace Arch Utd Jimmy Thompson - Poco FC Grayson Corney - Port Moody Gunners Ryan Moon - Port Moody Gunners
Midfielders -
Ethan Claibourne-Colllins - Abbotsford Mariners Chris Kyd - Athletic Club BC Mike Short - Chilliwack Rapids Adam Staschuk - North Delta SC Ryan Dormer - Peace Arch Utd Scott Barwin - Peace Arch Utd Gordon Chin - Poco FC Rob Giezen - Poco FC Ryan Peterson - Poco Castilians FC Kevin Comeau - Port Moody Gunners Sean Causier - Port Moody Gunners
Forwards -
Jon Craig - GEU Utd Dan Hill - GEU Inter David Rowse - LUFC Utd Mike Evans - Peace Arch Utd Milad Rahmati - Poco FC Tiarnan King - Poco FC Corey Sayers - Port Moody Gunners
Coaches -Dave Hleucka - Peace Arch Utd Bob Favelle - Port Moody Gunners
Manager -John Collins Snr - Peace Arch Utd

wow & me thought wee halfpint GUINNESS was an allstar!:p:p
ryan peterson poco castillians !is that because of his age ?me thought slater would get the nod instead
just wondering!

sid

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how The Apprentince got left off for coaching or manager with this team?? I feel that the FVSL will lose out on this bad decision and TA will now go take his services to the VMSL where he will be at least recoginized!!:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe because he had the most talented team in the FVSL and finished 4th.

Just say'n.

Hi TA. :knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly.

To be honest, things were going along swimmingly, then, Cloughie got himself involved...

The super 20s are a terrific little side, despite ballbabys coaching. Quick as a hiccup off the ball too. I thought we played really well for the first 35/40 minutes, especially since there were so many introductions before the match. It was apparent the last 2 months off kicked in for us and their training all the time/youthfullness kicked in later on.

All 20 FVSL players got in, played well and we look forward to a entertaining match vs the VMSL. You forget how good some of these guys are only seeing them a couple times a season, but a few notable stand-outs for me : Gordie Chin (poco), is an absolutely ridiculous player. TK (poco) isn't far off and Kevan Comeau (prt.Moody) and Davey Sambol (geu) were really solid in their time on the park last night too.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
and under the BUS I go.....lol:mad:

Good job by all concerned last night, thanks to Port Moody for hosting our training and games at their HOME field, excellent support as usual from Bob and his crew. On to Saturday and the VMSL...yikes! Could be 6-5 with Reedos coaching and KNVB starting.:cool:

Fasty

Mar 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got word that the FVSL just cancelled the All Star game scheduled for this Sunday in Victoria against the VISL As coach of the VISL team, I am extremely disappointed and frustrated. Our guys changed travel and work schedules around this game and a ton of work was done to get players available for this game. For the past two seasons, we traveled to the mainland to play the VMSL and FVSL when the Highlanders and Victoria United teams were both playing. Finding players was a difficult challenge, but we still held up our commitment and played. I would hope others players could be contacted and the Fraser Valley would be able to do the same.
Regards,
Rich Fast
coach, VISL All Stars

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got word that the FVSL just cancelled the All Star game scheduled for this Sunday in Victoria against the VISL As coach of the VISL team, I am extremely disappointed and frustrated. Our guys changed travel and work schedules around this game and a ton of work was done to get players available for this game. For the past two seasons, we traveled to the mainland to play the VMSL and FVSL when the Highlanders and Victoria United teams were both playing. Finding players was a difficult challenge, but we still held up our commitment and played. I would hope others players could be contacted and the Fraser Valley would be able to do the same.
Regards,
Rich Fast
coach, VISL All Stars

The valley has exhausted there resources as we already have div.2 and masters players on the squad.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts