Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 World Cup Qualifiers

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drama in Zagreb tonight with the Three Lions up 3-0 against Croatia.

Kovac sent off for Croatia in the 53rd and what a night for young Theo Walcott - goals in the 26th & 59th with Rooney getting one in the 63rd.

20 minutes to go before the war begins outside the stadium :eek:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 Final with Walcott sealing a hat trick .......... well done young man.

Disbelief & joy all wrapped up in one :D

Other games of note :

Northern Ireland 0 Czech Republic 0
Russia 2 Wales 1
Finland 3 Germany 3
France 2 Serbia 1
Montenegro 0 Ireland 0
Italy 2 Georgia 0
Iceland 1 Scotland 2

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a bogus red card!

There was no intent - it was a collision between two players playing the ball.

Horrible. The ref blew that one and significantly changed the game.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Portugal 2 - Denmark 3
Portugal leading 1-0 at the half. 4 goals scored by both teams in the last 6 min.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fuzzy I agree with the red card. Kovac :) won the ball clearly in the air, and when he came down, cole head was in the way. If there was no blood, i'm sure the ref wouldnt' have thought anything of it, but the limey knut started to bleed and hence a fckued up red card.

But still we played like shite today. That was awful. Other than the first 10 minutes, England had control of the game.

I never was scared of England. I think the Ukraine will be our toughest challenge in teh group. Just need to regroup now.

Eduardo and Kranjcar were missed today!!

I'm sure the 3000 english fans had a nice meet and greet with BBB and Torcida after the game!!! :D

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fuzzy-wuzzy and BJB, you're both either on crack, or the red and white checkers have gone to your small heads. The challenge that resulted in the red was clearly a premeditated elbow. Kovac stands at least 1/2 head taller than Cole and would he have gone up without his elbows propped out like buzzard wings, then he would have cleanly won the ball.

"The Ukraine? Do you know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck, a road apple BJB. The Ukraine is weak, it's feeble! I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine!"

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fuzzy-wuzzy and BJB, you're both either on crack, or the red and white checkers have gone to your small heads. The challenge that resulted in the red was clearly a premeditated elbow. Kovac stands at least 1/2 head taller than Cole and would he have gone up without his elbows propped out like buzzard wings, then he would have cleanly won the ball.

"The Ukraine? Do you know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck, a road apple BJB. The Ukraine is weak, it's feeble! I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine!"

If Kovac's elbow was actually intentional, i'm pretty sure you wouldhn't have seen Cole come back after the game on the bench. He'd be sitting in a Zagreb Hospital right now in a daze. Hence what a joke of a call it was. You tell me that no Limey Prick that plays in the premiership jumps for a head ball the way kovac did?? Kovac won the ball clearly! What are you smoking over there.....

Ukraine will be tough..... right Captain??

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Kovac's elbow was actually intentional, i'm pretty sure you wouldhn't have seen Cole come back after the game on the bench. He'd be sitting in a Zagreb Hospital right now in a daze. Hence what a joke of a call it was. You tell me that no Limey Prick that plays in the premiership jumps for a head ball the way kovac did?? Kovac won the ball clearly! What are you smoking over there.....

Ukraine will be tough..... right Captain??

one word.....theo

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB, the severity of injury does not determine whether it's worthy of a red or not. It was a relief to see that Cole was ok.

Kovac's sending off really seemed to take the wind out of the Croats' sails. I'm sure that his teammates aren't commending him for going in elbows up.

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your take is as about as accurate as the English commentators'. And of course, if we believed what they had to say during the game - England would be a good squad.

You English keep thinking how good you played. Because reliving the '66 WC to death has gotten you fcuk all.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You English keep thinking how good you played. Because reliving the '66 WC to death has gotten you fcuk all.

Fuzzy, if you're asking for my opinion, I thought that England's front runners had a great game. I wouldn't say that the rest of the team were world beaters by any stretch of the imagination. I don't understand your point about the 66 WC

I can understand how you might still be rather upset. The Croatians have a hell of alot more talent than what they didn't show up with yesterday. I wish you better luck against the Ukranians.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norway 0-0 Scotland. Scotland needs to shoot more, and Iwelumo needs some target practice, who at this level misses from inside the 6?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iwelumo should have not been a switch for McFadden, he should have been brought on in compliment to him.

How he missed that sitter, wow.

That was shocking.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally agree.....think the big man would have matched up well with Faddy. Thought he done quite well, but that has got to be the miss of the century!
Fletcher.....pish again:mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's easy to blame the one lad, but that's the easy way out........lacked any flow throughout and to be honest, it was a boring game. :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally agree.....think the big man would have matched up well with Faddy. Thought he done quite well, but that has got to be the miss of the century!
Fletcher.....pish again:mad:

DB, did you play last night against Norvan? I would hate to say it, m8, but I was cheering for them.......only for Survivor purposes of course. If so, how did they look?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts