Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 WC Qualifier: Holland @ Scotland 20090909

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dutch are virtually in and I *think* Scotland is on the bubble for getting a playoff spot.

Bet window open until 11:30AM Pacific Wednesday

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A tie gets us through for sure.
Not an easy task...

C'mon Bonnie Scotland.

No it doesn't. Not all 2nd place finishers make it. 8 out of 9 do. So no matter what we have to wait until the rest finish. I believe the other 2nd place finishers get the points and goals taken away against the last place team.
Either way, we've made it hard for ourselves again! Hoping and praying but IMO, we need all 3 points to have any chance.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stand corrected DB - Didn't think about 9 groups and was assuming it was 8.

Let's hope Jags has the lungs to cheer the boys onto victory. ;)

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The stars could be aligning ............... Woke up this morning in Glasgow to a glorious sunny day. Seriously, these things happen as much as Haley's Comet. Match is going to be an event. Shame that McFadden is suspended and all the papers are reporting that Craig Gordon might not play, as he has an upper thigh problem. For christ sake, tape the thing up, you are a goalie and should be using your hands. Just heading into town on the 11:23am train from Drumchapel (yes, The Dreaded Drum) to Glasgow Queens Street Station. First pint will be at the Counting House (or as the birds call it here 'The Koontin Hooose') and then meeting up with two team mates from WVFC (Stew McEaston & Joe Bobovil). Second stop might be The Horseshoe Bar and then we will go from there. Should be an experience of a lifetime. I have made sure none of my clothing today has any Oranje in it. All ready to slide on the 1970's retro Scotland kit and cheer the lads on to victory. RF ....... if you turn your computer up if watching the game, you will hear both my Dad and I singing away from the South Stand. 20 minutes until the train arrives and I need a traveller for the 18 minute journey to the City Center. Let's hear all you facken Scottish Supporters and cheer the lads on. COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAGS

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
train from Drumchapel (yes, The Dreaded Drum)

Makes sense that you would be taking a train from Drumchapel. The only cars in that scheme are burned out or are on blocks.

Have a great time, bud. Will be one helluva an atmosphere. Would sacrifice my ex-wife to be there.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great post Jags! That's what life is all about...fackin goosebumps on the arms you must be so excited!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a poor defensive clearing header I guess you call it! 1-0 Holland with less then 10 to go.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the last world cup Scotland made it to? I'm fcuken Scottish for christ sakes and this is getting embarrassing

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0