Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Olympic Team Canada Sweaters.

Do you like the new sweaters?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the IOC decided, so they could line their pockets and not HC's, to enforce an eons-old-rule that you couldn't have your governing body logo on your competitors performance apparel.

They are pretty close to the old ones, in that the leaf and words Canada appear... Take a close look at the PC typical Canadian and native/first nations stuff art in the logo though, not sure what I think of that... Why not put all kinds of ethnic stuff in there to appease all!? Some Indo stuff, some asian stuff, some french stuff, some british stuff, etc etc etc... All it's missing is a picture of sushi, Maple Syrup, a picture of a mosque/temple, and well...

I think too Busy.

Here are the new uni's. What say you?

Attachments

• canadaaway.jpg
    canadaaway.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 627
  • canadahome.jpg
    canadahome.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 518

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the IOC decided, so they could line their pockets and not HC's, to enforce an eons-old-rule that you couldn't have your governing body logo on your competitors performance apparel.

Why are Canadians making such a big deal about having to change the logo on the jersey. It happened in soccer, at the summer Olympics. Its real not that big of a deal.

Attachments

• giooly.jpg
    giooly.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 450
  • nocrest533arg.jpg
    nocrest533arg.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 474

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was the COC not the IOC that is to "blame", but alas they could be worse, I ordered one online the other day.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

They are pretty close to the old ones, in that the leaf and words Canada appear... Take a close look at the PC typical Canadian and native/first nations stuff art in the logo though, not sure what I think of that... Why not put all kinds of ethnic stuff in there to appease all!? Some Indo stuff, some asian stuff, some french stuff, some british stuff, etc etc etc... All it's missing is a picture of sushi, Maple Syrup, a picture of a mosque/temple, and well...

I think too Busy.

Here are the new uni's. What say you?

Too busy? Much better than the logo. Hell, this should be lining the COA pockets...not Hockey Canada! The players are playing for the OLYMPIC team.

Seriously...if you want something to bitch about- because you need your daily dose- nut up and take a run at Gordon Campbell.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0