Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals 2010 Nationals, Charlottetown PEI

BC Teams @ Nationals

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for posting the score Whistle Blower. Not our best game but we will take the win. Kate Qually with the goal off a free kick. Wind is definitely a factor in these games and it doesn't look like it's going to subside so we will just have to deal with it.

Day off tomorrow then it's Nova Scotia on Sunday to see who makes the final. Both teams have 2 wins with 3 goals for and 0 against so whoever wins is in the final Monday. Should be a cracker of a match...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge with a huge 2-1 win over Manitoba this morning!

A win tomorrow vs Sask will put them in the final on Monday.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though majority of these teams are amateur, the CSA should allow the winner of the National Tournament to compete in Nutrilite Cup vs. Whitecaps, Impact and Toronto FC.

Good luck to Gorge...

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though majority of these teams are amateur, the CSA should allow the winner of the National Tournament to compete in Nutrilite Cup vs. Whitecaps, Impact and Toronto FC.

Good luck to Gorge...

Yeah they definitely should allow the winner of the Nationals into the Nutrilite Cup. The quality is definitely there on amateur teams. Many of the players on amateur teams have already played or could play on an MLS team or USL team. So the gap is not that much of a gap as some might think.

One of the Provincial Soccer Association or whoever votes on these things should bring it up next CSA Board of Directors Meetings or whatever meeting discusses those things. I would have also thought the CSL would have tried bringing up a Nutrilite spot by now with CSA.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Gorge! Who are you playing against? Looks like quite the battle between PEI, NS or QC? Also heard that the reason Manitoba Men are doing so bad this year, is that they didn't realize that all games would be played outdoors this year!! They our the reiging Champs but most of their players came prepared for another indoor tournament!! LOL What about the ladies, there game must be over by now, what was the score in their game vs NS??

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just found out that Surrey lost in PK's!!!! The game was tied 1-1, but after having the exact same record as NS in GA and GF and Pts, they went straight to PK's and came up short!!

Kaaa

Apr 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still waiting on the results from the other side of the draw to confirm who we will be playing. Just got word that NS won. So PEI needs to win tonight to advance, otherwise it'll be NS. When we find out someone will post and let ya know.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still can't believe PEI is challenging for a spot in the final - they have been mince every year I have seen them.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still can't believe PEI is challenging for a spot in the final - they have been mince every year I have seen them.

Same players, same teams right from U-14 Nationals. By the time they reach adulthood, they have had the benefit of playing together all the time, definitely have experienced the taste of defeat many times and bad, don't like it, bonded as a result of it, and
forged themselves as very competitive.

I have coached against many of these players from U-14 right through to U-18, and they have tangibly improved skill-wise, tactically, and physically. Shows that continuity and the same message will reap benefits in the long run.

My theory anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts