Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Prediction

Columbus 2 vs Westside 1

Gorge 1 vs Delta 0

Westside 2 vs Columbus 0

Delta win on PKs

Westside will shut down their #11 from midfield,not full back, like Poco did,and the wee man in midfield for Westside will run them ragged.

Sancho IV

Sep 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 4 - Columbus 1

The Bear will be wearing his best Dancing shoes and will be MOTM.

Delta 3 - Gorge 2

Delta will draw on there vast expierience and find a goal late in the game.

Promises to be a great day of footy.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Columbus is hurting as much as let on here I'll say 2-0 Westside.

In the other match, I don't know enough about either team but if Delta gets Dolie in the pipes, they will take it in PKs. Otherwise I guess I'll take Gorge.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Columbus is hurting as much as let on here I'll say 2-0 Westside.

In the other match, I don't know enough about either team but if Delta gets Dolie in the pipes, they will take it in PKs. Otherwise I guess I'll take Gorge.

I believe last week Columbus had no other excuses than to say they were hurting.

Researching Delta,it appears the Castilians had no problem disposing of them twice this year.

Still,if Delta has Dolie,he could make a difference,he will make a difference.

Delta on PKs then

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keep chirping Watchman......all we know is that we are in the semi's!

Columbus over Westside
Gorge over Delta

Regs, will I see you at the match?.....not pleased that you're betting against us.

Bohica, game time is at 10am.....be there for 9:15! We need our good luck charm back for another run.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on the 45 minutes I played in the delta game and from what my team tells me of the rest of the game. I would have to say Gorge 3 Delta 1. The size and skill will be a lot more in Gorges favour ;0). Don't know the other teams but i will take Westside 2-1. Good luck to all teams and leave it all on the field.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge isn't going to score three goals unless they get two PK's. Three of their five goals they've scored have been from the spot and they have all been questionable at best (I saw the one in Victoria and the video evidence from the North Shore News).

Delta 2 Gorge 1

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge isn't going to score three goals unless they get two PK's. Three of their five goals they've scored have been from the spot and they have all been questionable at best (I saw the one in Victoria and the video evidence from the North Shore News).

Delta 2 Gorge 1

Every time I am reminded that Delta is in the semi's I throw up in my mouth a little bit....

tattoo

Apr 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
well to all you poco fans out there, you guys played a great gamebut we played bad and still win. tough loss, but i believe if we had are full team and healthy as you looked you would been still on the losing end in reg.time but maybe next yr that might happen but this yr we beat you guys.... ,be it pk or how ever, the final word is we moved on and you guys are with the leafs golfing...and this weekend we will win against westside. MEMEBER WE ARE THE WESTERN CANADIAN CHAMPS... STILL,

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best of luck to all 4 teams this weekend. It is obviously a difficult task to win the provincials and may the best team win. Good luck to Dancin Bear and his team and also best of luck to Columbus, a highly skilled team, who seem to find a way to win when it matters most.

Best of luck to Delta who we played two times and can be a handful when they want to be. Don't know anything about Gorge except they have won it a few times in the open division a number of years back.

Cheers.

JTL

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
well to all you poco fans out there, you guys played a great gamebut we played bad and still win. tough loss, but i believe if we had are full team and healthy as you looked you would been still on the losing end in reg.time but maybe next yr that might happen but this yr we beat you guys.... ,be it pk or how ever, the final word is we moved on and you guys are with the leafs golfing...and this weekend we will win against westside. MEMEBER WE ARE THE WESTERN CANADIAN CHAMPS... STILL,

That is unbelieveable !!!!!!!!! did you change all your players from last year then ??

Did you mean REMEMBER ????:wa::wa:

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes you won somehow,its a funny old game, but I should add that your confidence MUST be at a all time low after last week, which gives the edge to Westside.

Good luck to all you young lads,see you at the field.:wa:

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every time I am reminded that Delta is in the semi's I throw up in my mouth a little bit....

Rookies.....we've learned that the league title and the cup title don't mean jack...it's all about the cup baby!!:D:rolleyes:

You guys blew your wad early - we're hoping to continue with our good fortunes.

Can't wait for Sunday.

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0