Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Nations Cup....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's still in limbo, I heard it's a toss-up between July 15th and July 22nd.:confused:

~straight from a Nations Cup Committee member's granddaughter:)

I'm anxiously waiting to hear where and when things will be held. I'd like to make my World Cup plans and get back in time to defend my coaching title:wa:

~firsteverNationsCupwomensCoach/PlayerTitleSC

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
It's still in limbo, I heard it's a toss-up between July 15th and July 22nd.:confused:

~straight from a Nations Cup Committee member's granddaughter:)

~firsteverNationsCupwomensCoach/PlayerTitleSC
If you make it the weekend of the 22nd, I would consider joining the defending champs.;)

Otherwise I can't play. :(

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the update.....

p.s...if your women need a hand with the coaching part please let me know:wa:

Hard Ballz

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy16 said:
I heard that every womans team wants HARD BALLZ.
Unless it's a soccer balls you're talking about Gomesy, I think most women want a different part of that region to be hard. ;)

Except of course if you're choker, she'll take anything that's hard!!:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
If you make it the weekend of the 22nd, I would consider joining the defending champs.;)

Otherwise I can't play. :(

Back on topic...sort of...

Nutmegs,

You can't just walk on,you'll have to earn a spot on the team:eek:

Ballzie,

I didn't need any help last year...;)

+stillwaitingforthefinaldateSC

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey SC, any updates on dates for the tournament? I know the weekend of the 22nd may coincide with the Whitecaps Nations Cup.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Official/Unofficial word for 2006 Nations Cup is July 22nd/23rd at Minoru #1, #2/turf, #3 and Richmond High turf. (I was going to post this about a month ago when I actually heard the news. Sorry I neglected everyone:eek: )

I also heard they were still trying to decide where the bzzr garden will be. I hope it's at the mini field. That way the gong show will be far away from civilization:wa: . Although...if the Pavillion is available, the place has a 1am curfew;)

+wonderingifwe'llgettheteamsSC :confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must apologize and give some more misleading information:eek: .

Apparently Nations will be held at Hugh Boyd Oval and field #4 AND Minoru (2 fields). I'll cross my fingers that the bzzr garden will be overlooking the Oval.

Keeper, or any other MWSL fans,

The Nations Cup committee is looking for other interested clubs/teams to add to the tourney. They would love to have 8 teams this year. I haven't heard a word if Scotland, Enland and Canada will be back but by the sounds of things Ireland will be in.

There's a possibility of the tourney starting on the Friday evening...again, providing they get more interest from the ladies' side of things.

Feel free to PM me if you require anymore info...or at least I'll do my best to point you in the right direction:) . Are any of those Premier ladies interested in playing?

+SC

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

I'll help you out with some details:rolleyes:

The Mens Open, Mens Over 30's and the Ladies will be playing their games at the Minoru Complex - The Oval, the turf field beside the pavillion and the new turf field at Richmond High (across the road).

The Mens Over 38's and Over 45's will be at Hugh Boyd - The Oval and the School Field which has just been redone. Their finals will be played at Minoru on Sunday with the rest of the divisions.

The Organizing Committee would like to have 8 teams in the Ladies division this year to build off of the success of last year. Need a few additional teams to fill the spots.

Additional information will follow shortly when they are finalized.

Lean

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad someone was able to update...I was barely treading water there.

What about the bzzr garden...have they decided on the location?:confused:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinny,

The move from Hugh Boyd is a one year event. The tourny will be back there next year and the years beyond.

Beer gardens are still being looked into for both locations but there will be something set up to have a pint or 10;)

Lean

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey SC can you PM more info on the tourny for the ladies. I will try and see who I can get out of the premier ladies to add another team.

Lionheart

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there will be a nations cup this year in calgary if any one wants information they can contatc me at isneddo1@westfair.ca also would like to get TTP involved as a host internet site. Regs can you get a hold me

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a good chance the group draws will be done live on Up Front in the next few weeks - just need to nail down a time anhd date - stay tuned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0