Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Keith Millar BC Provincial B Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the following will be in the Keith Millar tourney this year in Victoria.

1 Burnaby Eagles
2 Gorge FC Three
3 Prospect Lake Lakers Black
4 Bays United Panthers
5 Dragons
6 Shamrock Rovers
7 Richmond All-blacks
8 Westside Rino C
9 NK Hrvat
10 Norvan JB

My guesses:

11 FVSL #1 Algergrove Undivided
12 FVSL #2 Langley Athletics
13 FVSL #3 Dewdney Celtics
14 Chilliwack or Old Settlors Pub
15 North Enderby
16 At-large: Westside Knights or Courtney

With no additions to rosters, should be interesting how the old bodies react on day 3.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keith Millar Provincial B Cup 2006

I was told today that we (Langley Athletics) won't be putting forth a team. Too many guys unable to commit for a summer tourney; can't say I blame them. I'll be in Whistler that weekend myself, now that it's open.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keith Millar Provincial B Cup 2006

Just moving this to the proper forum... carry on.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wayne's world said:
With no additions to rosters, should be interesting how the old bodies react on day 3.

Spit, Tape, Advil, Beer will hold most 30 sumpin's together for the weekend. It is after the weekend when the piper will be calling to collect. :D

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Dragons have their full roster....it will be a cakewalk!! Too much talent to be playing in the "B" Provincial Cup, these guys could compete in the "A" Provincial Cup.

Garrett Kusch, Todd Gronlund, Jason Levitt, Ricky Hikida, Ray Pang, and Kyle Lee to mention only a few of the who's who on this team!!!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup - they're loaded and could definitely compete in the A Cup. We had the pleasure of playing them in last year's cup with 7 players...LONG DAY!

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro United FVSL did earn a spot in the B cup. Because of the tourney not scheduled until June, it is likely that we will not attend. From what I hear, the Richmond Premier teams take this competition pretty seriously and one of them usually seems to win it. Teams like the Dragons really should be competing in the A cup. It really makes no sense for us to go over to the island just to get drunk and try to compete. Its time to put the winter season to bed. Provincials played in one weekend in June when the year is over in April is kind of a joke.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL know who the are sending to Victoria yet???

All games will be held at Topaz Park.

If you're into 19-21 year olds or cougars, Victoria has some great bars.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
machel said:
dragons have a wicked team for sure but they'd be a middle of the pack team in the vmsl.

div 1??? Heard Sikh Temple only beat them in shootout up in Squamish a few weeks back. Both teams missing players but truth be told, div 1 isn't all that great anymore.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't the All Blacks fluke out on a last second goal last year in the semi's to take the game to PK's against a bunch of kids on a lowly FVSL Div 2 team. Truth be told Richmond Premier isn't all that great.

big juggs

Jun 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
Didn't the All Blacks fluke out on a last second goal last year in the semi's to take the game to PK's against a bunch of kids on a lowly FVSL Div 2 team. Truth be told Richmond Premier isn't all that great.

Truth be told, FVSL has never won Provincial A or B. That's one great league. zero and four this year in provincial A. Will probably be winless in B too just like in the previous years.:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Richmond Premier League is the best league around. The Dragons will romp it this year.

The rest of you should just mail the points in now. You're mince.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
F*ck that FVSL Div 2 is the best league around. If any of our teams were actually entering the tournament this year they would romp you wanna fight about it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts