Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Mens Cup - Round 2 Results & Semis Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One game on the slate today/tonight and it's on the island - Gorge v Treights.

Cheers,

~Regs.

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
HeyJd Treight`s won`t need the ot. Mr.Vike the truth hurt`s don`t it. Read the cup you will see Vantreight`s listed four year`s in a row![FACT] No other team`s appear four time`s in a row not even Gorge.[FACT] Last year Treight`s made the Semi Gorge made it to the quarter`s.[fact] The Treight`s did not own the Gorge this season. They did beat them two out of three game`s.[FACT] The two year`s Gorge won B.c.`s Vavtreight`s owned them. Gorge won one game against them in those two year`s that was in first round of B.c.`s[FACT] Another fact your a gay retard! Treight`s 2 - Gorge 0

patty

Apr 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey todd, fact, the gorge have 2 bc's and the Treights dont, and another fact, man u have no life in haveing to think up how the trieghts are better than gorge, just shut ur yap and we will all be happy

good luck to all team this weekend should be some good games out there

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
U ARE WEE TODD TED said:
Last year Treight`s made the Semi Gorge made it to the quarter`s.[fact]

And the year before that, Treights got there arse handed to them by a Valley team in the first round [fact]:rolleyes:

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge 4 - Trieghts 3 in penos.
Gorge went up 1 on a cracker by the infamous # 10. Trieghts tied it up. 1 - 1 at half. Gorge went up 2 - 1. I didn't see that goal. Trieghts go a man down for two yellows. Trieghts tied it up. Sharky came in and made a difference. Scored the tying goal. 1st ot trieghts go up 3 -2 again sharky sores on a rebound....nice finish. Gorge presses for the remainder of ot and gets one late on a shot that was deflected. In penos gorge keeper saved two and gorge missed one. What a great game very entertaining.

Todd Ted gorge beat vantrieghts [Fact];)

johndeere7

Apr 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
must say very entertaining but the fact the ref never let the vantreight player on the field and the gorge tie it in ot was shady. lucky to get that thrid goal . one man down they still owned you.

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three balls played off the line...one off the post...a near peno when the keeper fckin hammered the gorge striker in the box...no call. An yeah, it was about time the ref kicked one of the five injured Treights off the field instead of letting them slow the game down Again and Again and Again!!! How many injuries would have happened if you guys were losing?????

But I must say.....for a home game, the Gorge..were out numbered 20-1 in the fan departement. 480 Treights fans 20 Gorge

So yeah, johndeere you guys owned us again this game...and this year.....infact....Todd Ted was right all along, the Gorge team sucks.:confused:

See ya in the semi's......Fire or Surrey :wa:

Hats off to Sharky.....2 goals for the Treights....he still has the nose for the goal.

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once Treights scored in OT (early) they collapsed and it was a power play for the rest of the game. Hats off to them for battling with 10 men. Gorge tied it up with 7 minutes to go. Treights clear a game winning header off the line - trhen ref calls the game - penos. Tough way to lose.
Fans got their money's worth and there was no one drinking or swearing at the Gorge players...:cool:

Gorge - 1st team to the semis

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually the last time the gay retard`s beat the retard`s in a B.C. game it was on a golden goal.[fact] The gay retard`s must be very happy the golden goal is gone now! The gay retard`s are so good it took them until the 27th. minute of O.T. to score.[Fact] It took the strait retard`s 3 minute`s to score in O.T. with ten men.[Fact] The gay retard`s 27th. minute O.T. goal came while strait retard`s had 9 men on field. This was becuase gay retarded ref would not let strait retard`s sub for injured player.The strait retard`s were very unlucky.[Fact] The gay retard`s were very lucky.[Fact] Another [Fact] The ratio of strait people to gay people is 20 to 1 or about 480 strait`s to every 20 gay`s. Todd Ted is right the gay retard`s suck! That just what gay`s do. I wish for the gay retard`s good luck to continue until next year.Good Luck!

patty

Apr 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
u arent confusing or drunk at all are you todd tedd, you have to be good to be lucky for one and second it was the gorge who finished their penalties on the day, from what i can remember thats twice the treights have lost in penos in the last 2 years, mabye some peno practice is in order for you guys :) anyways gorge off to the semis on home soil, will be very hard to beat thast for sure.

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the good luck wish Todd Ted......I hope the gay retards do you proud.[FACT]

Wait....did I just say "do You"?

One More Time

Apr 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game last night. So many highs and lows for each team. Both deserve a pat on the back for one of the most entertaining games this year. Treights did very well in come back twice and then taking the lead with a man down. Gorge seemed to go into a defensive shell in the second half but were able to pull out a timely goal . Lets hope that next weekend games in Victoria can live up to the same hype. Referree was questionable.My theory is that even if you are from the mainland once a ref hits the island, then join the rest of our knukleheads and decide that they are the most important part of the game. Lets let the players decide the game.

Go VISL

island son

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fabulous game last night, both teams battled hard and it was
the ebb and flow that was entertaining. The ref made and missed some calls, but I felt he was consistent. VT fans may
not have outnumbered Gorge fans, they sure were louder and
they are very creative in their heckling. With no respect to
the mainlanders, last night could have been the BC final.

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Referee was very tight with his calls last night. In that sort of highly charged atmosphere, people will always be angry at the referee - however, as a player in the game (who had his own share of arguments with the ref) overall he was fine. We are just not used to playing such a tight game on the island.

I just said tight a number of times and I play on the gay retard team - I can't wait to see what Tod Ted has to say about that.

you can't see me

Apr 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well like it or not Gorge won. As said in other posts it took the Vantreights to go down to 9 men for the Gorge to put the ball in the net by a deflected own goal. The game could have gone either way but the lucky team won. No question Gorge had what looked like a power play in OT because they did. With all the Treight/ Gorge trash talk I think the Treights have proven they are by far the more supported club in the city. For a Gorge home game there were 400 treight fans to 50-75 gorge fans. You would think with a club the size of Gorge they would have better support. Hats off to the Treights for showing passion and HEART. Best of luck to Gorge in the semis, do the Island proud. Hope to see some Vantreight fans at the park to support you against the club from Van.
GO VISL

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teach , me no wana learn your gay game ! Very flattering, quite clever how you made your pass.I am only interested in opposite sex thank you! Good Luck try to keep focus on soccer big game`s coming up. Is the retard thing just a cover for a gay teacher? You like young boy`s don`t you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.