Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 4th Annual TTP Golf & Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4th Annual TTP Golf Tourney & Dinner
DATE: CANCELLED.

best-dressed-2003.jpg

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Course Regs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be a blast, but an awful long cab ride home.

Good job big man.

Team Sexy is now in spring training.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In. I have two fresh new ringers for my team too. I'll get those two or three drives out of the way, and be off to the (Redbull w/ Vodka) races.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in for both BUT only if Dude and his group of merry flower stompers and horn tooters are a minimum 4 groups in front of and at least 5 behind mine. That's the deal and I'm not flexible in any way. Nor will I compromise on the above mentioned group spacing.

Nutmegs is in too, but said only if noone stares at her nipples and she golf's in my group ... poor dear is a tad star struck I think. Who can blame her really...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Like you won't be staring at her nipples :rolleyes:

Christ, you were staring at Ralph Wiggum's every chance you got last year!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah RF, but you weren't exactly the ringer you promised to be, were you? Slicing all over the shop, serving shooters on the course, pretending you didn't know us when the marshal called us over after running down that 10' shrub...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note to RF's new partners. DO NOT LEAVE HIS DRIVES UNTIL LAST.
HE'll be in no shape to hit a golf ball by then. Trust me.

He cost us the championship 2 years ago because he couldn't hit green. But damn could he hit the bottle.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Nutmegs is in too, but said only if noone stares at her nipples and she golf's in my group ... poor dear is a tad star struck I think. Who can blame her really...

Man I wish my nipples got as much attention in the real world as they do on this site. ;) But I guess I don't have nearly as many pervs in my life as there are on TTP. :eek:

Have heard great reviews about this tourney and the dinner that follows but I wouldn't mind seeing a few more of the TTP women interested in chasing little white balls (no not yours KNVB although I hear they are quite little) around the course.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart,

Did I play in last year's tournament? Was I a part of your winning team? If not, could I play this year and could I join your team. The Power, One Dart, The Captain........and..................who would the 4th in the winning team?

BTW, if Guinness is playing, since I won't be at the Nations Cup this year, he could pay for my drinks on the course(it will be cheaper for you with the liquor store prices) and I will wear the Huns shirt, if he doesn't mind a few pit stains on it. Guinness, does that work for you? If Bucky is there, I'll pay him the $40 I owe him(he still owes me $10 for Henrik winning the scoring title) and everything will be even. ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hoping Bucky is going to available for selection this year and makes his return to team sexy.

Bucky are you out there?

Let's take Captain and his mob to school this year and send him home early!!!!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
who would the 4th in the winning team?

Captain Shamrock said:
I'll pay him the $40 I owe him(he still owes me $10 for Henrik winning the scoring title) and everything will be even.

Captain,

I'll waive the $40, still paying the $10 in arrears, if I get that fourth spot on your team. Should give us some time to begin working things out. Another example of my commitment to our relationship.

Buckfast

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a Team Drunk entered yet?

Not sure who I am playing with, but who ever they are they have to be card carrying Union Members!

Good Brother HOS

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Is there a Team Drunk entered yet?

As the best damn drunk at ALL TTP golf tourneys, I wish to be named Captain of Team Drunk.

HOS:
You and me Baby - Let's dae it.
And, we can have group snaps of all the Gers supporters (Wearing their blue jerseys and scarfs) with Captain Shamrock.
WEARING HIS BLUE JERSEY AND SCARF.

:knvb:

Although Ceej, Scotland O-38s and Scotland 0-30s have exhibition matches the same day...

Looking forward to meeting Nutmegs, ;)

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts