Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 TTP Chick Tourney Announcement and Banter

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
because so many have picked Simpson to win, lets say she goes ahead and take the crown.

the 3 gentlemen who picked Simpson above me in the standings, Walks + Regs + KNVB all chose a Simpson-Nordgren final

now, if Garner beats Nordgren (which is what i am praying for) and Simpson takes the crown...who wins?

someone do the math

thank you so much

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could Paris pull of what many thought was impossible or is her run of terror over. I have to see if there is a way I might win if Paris takes the title.

Just used the tourney sernerio(sp?) come on you slute Paris.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what's the deal? Regs / Walks tie. Dap was alone in third with 120 and me in fourth at 119. Skank Hilton killed me and so did not taking J. Garner deep, metaphorically speaking of course...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thing still going on???? I hate this game.... :( damn yanks can't pick a real winner....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's great to be a champion! :D

Simpson is the queen with a narrow 131-124 win over Tiger's bird.

Final standings/results are updated.

Walks and myself split the $100 and Sliver's mate chupawhatchamacallit wins the free premium membership :D

Sliver, can you get him to signup for the premium membership (select offline payment) so that he gets updated status?

http://www.takethepiss.com/members/premium/signup.php

It's been a great week and will get better on Saturday (as long as Walks isn't doing the line :rolleyes: ) :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
It's been a great week and will get better on Saturday (as long as Walks isn't doing the line :rolleyes: ) :D
I'll have you know that Peg have won 3 times and drew once with Walks on the line this year :rolleyes:. You can count yourself lucky as the only Premier team not to have Walks in the middle this year :D.

Consider yourself a co-champion you bastard, myself ........ I like to refer to the title as: RE-PEAT :wa:

As you were .......

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIXED! Elin is obviously the sluttier (to use the Queen's English) of the two. Had the Swedish sensation won I would have taken the winnings. As it is I have to watch Regs eke out another victory. Now all Simpson has to do is beat Forrest Gump for the Stupidest Person on Planet Earth contest and she will be two for two. I wonder if Nick Lachey has gone down on Jessica and wondered aloud if he is eating chicken or fish? I know I would have.

chupacabra

Sep 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yahoo. I win. OK, I can't figure how to sign up for a premium membership. The sign up page wants me to set up a new account with a new name etc. For obvious reasons, I want to keep the name chupacabra (great name).

Any help please? Regs?

Cheers,

The One And Only - Chupacabra

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts