Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Nations Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't wait to be Greek again this year. It's nice to be able to look up to your national team for inspiration once in a while.

Ballbaby, I'm wait for the call . . .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, they did, in fact the schedule is done as well... but they have asked me to hold off from uploading it until further notice (might be some changes I suppose).

No harm in listing the groups though...

Group 1
Scotland
Poland
Ireland
Croatia

Group 2
Germany
First Nations
China
Caribbean

Group 3
Italy
India
Greece
Portugal

Group 4
Fiji
England
Argentina
Canada

Group 3 is the group of death this year I think :D

Good luck to all!

~Regs.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not playing this year, I'm tried of getting beat by Scotland over 30's (aka Surrey United Masters) very fcukin year...

just gonna drink beerzzzzzz and yell at Capty Shamrock all day :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BigOnes, does that mean you're buying this year??? I'll carry them for ya ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BTs:

Does England not have an 0-38 side this year?
Some other players are going on to greener and more mature pastures this year in your age group. ;)

Dus nae matter.
Yoo'd be getting a right wallap anyhoo if ye did.

Scotland 0-30s and 0-38s played a cracking exhibition game yesterday out on the Langley oval.
For once, decent football graced that pitch Sunday morning.

You're all in danger,

RF

PS - Regs:
Any of the more refined categories been drawn yet?
I assume this is the Open draw or do all countries have participants at all levels?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The website for the Nation's Cup will be updated by tomorrow afternoon and will include the full schedule.

In the meantime, here are the O30's, O38's, & O45's groupings:

Over 30
Group 5
Scotland
Greece
Germany
Canada

Group 6
China
India
Slovakia
Ireland

Over 38
Group 7
Canada
Poland
India
China

Group 8
England
Ireland
Germany
Scotland

Over 45
Group 9
Ireland
Scotland
India
Croatia

Group 10
China
England
Canada
Poland

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This may seem a little premature but still one worth investigating ( at least for the host of the site and the organizers). I believe the semi's for the open division is between W GRP 1 vs W GRP 3 and W GRP 2 vs W GRP 4, not as shown on the site.

Good luck to all,

John

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC,

This is the first year I have not been able to play/organize a team in the tourney....and because no one else would step up to run the team (England O30) the team fell by the wayside...unfortunate but true!

See ya in the beer garden to tilt a pint ya old bastard! :D

BTW:your buying :p

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
RFC,

This is the first year I have not been able to play/organize a team in the tourney....and because no one else would step up to run the team (England O30) the team fell by the wayside...unfortunate but true!

See ya in the beer garden to tilt a pint ya old bastard! :D

BTW:your buying :p
I might be joining you if my ankle doesn't heal. Yes, I'm injured again. Picked it up in Vernon in May long weekend. Before anybody yaps, I'm pushing 39 years old and have played year round for umpteen years. I'm hoping Advil will help matters a bit, otherwise I'm chugging a few with you Cal.

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
missed the scotland over 30 warm-up match. just waiting for the call.......... :( hopefully still in need of a plumber.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
friedbread said:
just waiting for the call.......... :( hopefully still in need of a plumber.

I second that friedbread, waiting for the call from Ron, since I got snubed by the Open Team :mad: , I am hoping for a O-30 vs. Open not-so-friendly match.
If I get no call, I am hoping that Ballbaby and the Euro Chumps Greece have an opening, but, "The Greeks don't need no Freaks".
Good tune.

Ron call me.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry HoS; you’ll get picked to play eventually. I’m sure the delay is due to Scotland sussing out its next to last pick which, from what I’ve heard, is going to be a tough one. Do they use it on Siamese twins who have just come off ACL surgery? Or the former special Olympic Silver Medallist in hop scotch? I say former, which isn’t necessarily fair at this point, but with that nasty steroid issue, it’s only a matter of time. Once those three are snapped up the fat kid is always next. Hold tight young man, there is still 12 minutes left in recess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts