Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Nations Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What, no garbage can jokes for all of us to enjoy. The reason I am on the bubble is that I am unable to make the 5 pm Saturday game, this is because someone is having a wedding that night, who the hell does thier wedding on Nations Cup weekend?, it is like putting the Co-Ed play-offs on the sunday of Nations.

knvfasty, just how many pints did you have to buy your coach to get on the PCSL all-star team, with Slurrey at 1-6, not ONE Slurrey player should be on that team.
Hoping that Scotland plays Ireland in O-30 action.

hos not even on the team yet.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason I am on the bubble is that I am unable to make the 5 pm Saturday game, this is because someone is having a wedding that night,
Yes, you just keeping telling yourself that sunshine. Better cross your fingers only 5 minutes left before gym class and a game of Dodge Ball where the whole agonizing process starts all over again. Good luck with that.

And since you've never been on an All-Star team before I'll let you know how it works. Every team votes in 3 of their own, then a committee and the president of the league pick the side from there and I believe that all happens tonight. I know deep down you're cheering for me.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
And since you've never been on an All-Star team before I'll let you know how it works.

All-star teams are all politics and who you know, I have been close once, well at least thats what I was told when buying a round of pints. Again, knvfasty, how much did it cost you to get 1 of 3 votes, I can name 3 other (non-surrey) players, who are playing with you this summer, that should be on that team, now I am just getting mean.

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I'm sure will be a funny TTP contest between two of TTP's wittiest, please do it in the PCSL Forum somewhere.

Thanks,

TN

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off TheRob. Isn't there a ( :eek: ) you're suppose to post somewhere?

Captain, any exhibition games for the Irish coming up? I may be able to swing a game with a Surrey U-21/PCSL combo team on a Tuesday or a Thursday night. Walks will Ref for free, he told me so.

Let me know.

KNVBwaitingfortherobtopostonerightafterthispost,predictably.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Reggy, you set up a great TTP Bookie for the DCS, so can you set something up for Nations Cup. Not sure who would make the odds (Captain), because teams change from year to year, but it would be nice to bet on Group winners and/or over-all winner for the tourney. For the Open, O-30, O-38, and O-45. Thanks, if you want me to help, I am more than happy to take over for therob as super moderator while he is on mat. leave.

Thanks HOS~

Here are my early odds for the Open.

Teams to win thier Groups.

Group 1
Scotland - 3/1
Poland - 15/1
Ireland - 6/1
Croatia - 10/1

Group 2
Germany - 4/1
First Nations - 25/1
China - 15/1
Caribbean - 6/1

Group 3
Italy - 3/1
India - 5/1
Greece - 10/1
Portugal - 8/1

Group 4
Fiji - 10/1
England - 4/1
Argentina - 15/1
Canada - 7/1

How do you like them odds Capt.?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 was the final. We went with the new FIFA Regulated 3 x 30 minute er, halves.

I'll let John or Kippax roll with the game report.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

Is that Croatia open age vs Slovakia O-30s?

(Just curious because Slovakia aren't in the open division).

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada 1 - 1 India

First off great park the Indians have to play on at the temple on 120th & 72nd.......big and in magical condition.

Canada had a depleted lineup missing the likes of Smally, Nasher, Student, Darby, Jolly, Hikida etc..........so playing with a single sub was difficult vs the 25 or so Indians all about 21 years of age or so.

We took the lead midway through the first 30 minute spell on what turned out to be an OG. From there it was a rather uneventful match with India having possesion but doing absolutely nothing with it. They sccored in the last 5 minutes to tie it up.

Personally I think they will struggle again this year. They have loads of skill but lack experience. They are very individualistic but in time will be a power in the tournament again but I don't think it will be this year.

Oh and while we enjoyed pints on the hill looking over the park Parm had the lads doing an extra 30 minutes of fitness!

John

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
Parm had the lads doing an extra 30 minutes of fitness!

Thats the punishment you get for not beating a team like Canada :rolleyes: .

Have heard that the Slovakia O-30's have all kinds of ringers this year.

hos

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Thats the punishment you get for not beating a team like Canada :rolleyes: .

Have heard that the Slovakia O-30's have all kinds of ringers this year.

hos

Where have you heard this info Hands of Semen? There are no Slovakian ringers, unless I misunderstood what "ringers" means. Do you gather this information while frequenting the steambaths downtown?

I can see it. HOS lounging in a skimpy towel among abdominally obese Slavs, steam emitting from his arsehole, chatting with the "ringers" between squeals.:confused:

HOS, you gossip queen you. Stirring the shite. Always stirring the shite.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
There are no Slovakian ringers, unless I misunderstood what "ringers" means.

Well I work with Les who is one of the senior players on the team, and they picked up a German that we all know very well, I guess he has some Slovak in him too, how are you doing TR.

Ballbaby I don't understand your infactuation with Steam Baths, I steam up your shower once, and now thats all you talk about. The only steam I like to visit downtown, comes out of a Clock in Gastown every hour, now that is where I get all my good gossip.

HOS stirring it UP

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Well I work with Les who is one of the senior players on the team, and they picked up a German that we all know very well, I guess he has some Slovak in him too, how are you doing TR.

Ballbaby I don't understand your infactuation with Steam Baths, I steam up your shower once, and now thats all you talk about. The only steam I like to visit downtown, comes out of a Clock in Gastown every hour, now that is where I get all my good gossip.

HOS stirring it UP
I understand. You made an error in your last post. You put an L in the word Clock. I understood what you meant though.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts