Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that Burnaby beat Sporting last night 3-0 in a friendly with Burnaby showcasing two of their new signings from Inter. Both teams fielded a mixture of Premier players & CAT Players which proved to be a good run out for all.

Some Inter, er .... Burnaby guy notched his first for the Capitals ........

Hi Sal :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, a preseason game in July?!?!!?

And I thought we were early starting training :D

GEU better watch out!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Burnaby beat Sporting last night 3-0 in a friendly

Not the best return for RefBeater, or was that Sensie in the Pipes?

But a fantastic start for the I-ties with the Capitals, starting in July, looks like Thriller is un-happy about not making the Provincials last season.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Not the best return for RefBeater, or was that Sensie in the Pipes?

But a fantastic start for the I-ties with the Capitals, starting in July, looks like Thriller is un-happy about not making the Provincials last season.

hos
What you would give to only have 3 at a time scored on you eh? HoS?

I heard that Sporting had about 3 Premier guys out to Inter err BBY’s 7 or 8. Not that it should matter I guess, both teams are the shits.

Speaking of shite... Captain may need his diaper changed it must be over-flowing by now.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, would you be kind enough to re-send a copy of the latest email. My server has been down recently and I haven't been able to access my messages. Hopefully I'll then be able to get back to you promptly with some comments.

Cheers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Gurps, we will actually have two CAT teams now - div. 1 and div. 2

Willy,

I will send over the information again, assuming everything is working on your end.

KNVB,

What the fcuk are you on about? Diapers? shite? Those days are looooonnnnnnggggg gone for the Captain.

CSide-

The colour scheme is right but we've found a manufacturer who will do the Hoops in those colours.

Bucky,

No surrender your arse.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Trouble in Little Slurrey?

Rumour has it that the Premier squad is quickly falling apart with an emergency meeting being called for Tuesday, August 3rd.

Can't see them folding with their stadium plans and all but I wouldn't put it past those gob shites.

:D

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
KNVB,

What the fcuk are you on about? Diapers? shite? Those days are looooonnnnnnggggg gone for the Captain.
If it's not your diaper leaking you should check your shoes. Someone stepped in a load of bullshit.

Big Trouble in Little Slurrey?

Rumour has it that the Premier squad is quickly falling apart with an emergency meeting being called for Tuesday, August 3rd.

Can't see them folding with their stadium plans and all but I wouldn't put it past those gob shites.

Fcuk, tell a guy something in confidence and he stabs you in the back by posting it. Truths out and the facts are, before you all jump to your own conclusions, we are losing 6 guys to retirement 4 to other teams. 3 of which to PAU I think. I, myself, am considering heading to the Langley try-out as an option if this is the way it's going to be. Emergancy meeting can be the only way to describe it.

It's a long road ahead for Surrey United and you may not recognize the side when you see them next, if you see them. :(

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
It's a long road ahead for Surrey United and you may not recognize the side when you see them next, if you see them. :(

That is why the Khalsa guys are with Surrey this summer, Surrey are trying to merge with Khalsa, for our 3rd major Merger of the Summer, I can see it now, Big P and Foden side by side.
It truely is the Summer of Love for soccer in the Lower Mainland, first on the NorthShore, then in Richmond, now possibly in Slurrey. What could happen next, the Croats and Serbs joining forces to take on the Premier, ya never know.
Looks like the Surrey dynasty has came to an end early, well you can allways claim Pegasus as the BIG Slurrey team.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ehhh, KNVB, you already signed with Club I/EIRE United at the Nations Cup. Remember you had to sign that sheet of paper. The signature has been superimposed on to the official documents so you are now a member of EIRE United. I checked with Kippax if this was okay he said that wouldn't be a problem because the didn't have an official boot cleaner/water boy. Nor did we. So, things are looking good for EIRE United.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've just come back from a 'Club' meeting. Richmond United and Club Ireland have made it official. We agreed on the uniforms(I thought that might be a problem) and most importantly we agreed on a coach. Captain Shamrock has agreed to coach EIRE United. I have passed the women's program to Bruce MacKay because I know he is more than capable of leading our women to the promised land. He has some assistance with Dartsinthehood and One Dart. I couldn't be happier with the scenario. I KNOW we are going to win promotion in division 1A because it is a shocking group of footballers. This merge will be the biggest in VMSL history because I KNOW we will be competing with the upper echelon of the VMSL. We have lots of competition for positions but so does Chelsea. I fancy myself as a better coach than Jose Mourinho and he has only won a European Cup. I have won the Fraser Valley Girls Championship Banner. Fcuk Jose. Ask Jolly Rogers as we poured our beer and rum and coke over the banner. Seriously guys, there is nothing better than winning the Fraser Valley Championship. The Champions League is overrated because they have bought the best players in the world and haven't really coached them. Fcuk the Champions League and kudos to the Fraser Valley Champions.

Hail Hail

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
. I have passed the women's program to Bruce MacKay because I know he is more than capable of leading our women to the promised land. He has some assistance with Dartsinthehood and One Dart.
Best move yet. :wa:

He could very well lead them to the drink...

+SC

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder what club-i-champ has to say about this? And of course, I look forward to the Captain's post later this evening. ;)

+noanglesSC :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0