Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think The Mistro has had that effect on many with those sharpened up elbows. Is he back for the big Nationals Cup Run, with all the other OvertheHill Flying Cnuts.
How does the body feel after your session last night?

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mastro looked good last night, as did Sarge... body feels fine, umbilical hernia notwithstanding :rolleyes:

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HoS,

Any word on Khalsa yet? Has the Big P got things going yet? If you don't know I suppose I could ask their best players tonight at our Practice.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw Big P at Nations coaching a very young India team, that lost to Canada on PK's. By the sounds of some of the India training sessions, there is going to be a Big emphasis on fitness this year with Khalsa. I guess thats why some of the Khalsa guys are playing with Slurrey in the Summer, they have to carry your sorry asss around, game in and game out.
I think training starts after the long weekend, not sure of the changes, but I am sure that they are looking for a new keeper, beat you to it knvb.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's sitting on the fence? I'm asking HoS about Khalsa. I only mentioned that we just happen to have a couple players who played with Khalsa last winter season playing with us this Summer just in case he didn't know. What else would you like me to say? I'm just passanger on this crazy train like you, Gurps.

Going off the rails, KNVB

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are rumuors of an Indo merging with another indo-candian team called Akal. Apparantly Akal will be brining players who play for them in the summer but for Khalsa in the winter to the newly merged team, three of which were starting on Khalsa's back line. Khalsa may have to overhaul their entire defence, but when looking at last year's goals against stats, it might not be a bad thing.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Jazzy is running that Akal team, but I heard more of it joining with Khalsa to become the CAT team. Who knows, anything can happen in this league. I blame the defence too, for all the Goals against last year.

hos

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
word on the street:

players leaving khalsa for indo- jas atwal, the back 3.

also jesse dhami to inter. could be even more players exiting from what i hear. although didar might be going to khalsa.

indo being taken over by akal. pushing some older guys out (levitt, todd, dale, gary a) and bringing in some good akal youth.

akal will do well in div. 1.

Hear a fiji team lead by ivor will be taking the deep cove spot. could be trouble for temple as they have few fiji players. could see this fiji team implode very quick.

shoudl be interesting for the indo teams in vmsl. lots of transfers.

:eek: <---- big P

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grimm,

"indo bringing in some akal guys, pushing some of the older guys out."

Your facts are Grimm!
The only older guys that are being pushed out are the guys who run the club!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
August 28, 2003

Dapotayto said:
You forgot the part about how you're goal this year is to win promotion back to division one and you intend to get it and also that this year you plan to get promoted to division one and you have no intention of not succeeding, oh and that you WILL win promotion back to division one this year and as well it should be known by all in the land that no one has a chance against Westside Rangers A nee Biminis this season and that promotion is all but guaranteed and by the way this year will see the promotion of Westside from Division 2C to Division 1 and let it be known that this year Westside Rangers have no intention of remaining in Division 2 and shall be promoted to division 1.

Told you so. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grimm said:
although didar might be going to khalsa.
:eek:

I guess HOS will start packing his suitcase this weekend, don't know if I have room for another team sticker on it.

Is that Westside spot in Div. 1, is it the spot from DeepCove dropping out and becoming a CAT team?

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland and Richmond United will be merging this year. I have just confirmed it with Ginger Tours and Willy. We have decided to merge into 1A because it is far weaker and should give us a great chance of promotion. As for the div. 1B spot, Ivor Evans' cousin will be bringing another Fijian team into the spot, which should make things that much more interesting. This is a massive merge if any of you don't know how long Club Ireland/Richmond United have been on opposite ends of great Richmond derby matches. We will be called EIRE United. It certainly will be an interesting year in division one this season.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this a piss take or serious? If true, that's a huge merger... who's running the show?

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Ivor Evans' cousin will be bringing another Fijian team into the spot.

I heard that the team will be called "The Flash", kinda catchy.
With all these mergers, there will be some very strong CAT teams, thats if all the players stick around after these mergers take place.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're still ironing out some details.....Who will be the coaches? What field to play out of(King George seem logical), Uniforms(we're looking at red and green hoops with white shorts and red/green hooped socks), and a few other things but the discussions have been going surprisingly well, especially with the Idiots' reputation. I don't believe it now. They seem like reasonable guys.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that the AKAL team Grimm is talking about is actually getting a Div 2 spot. That makes sense, seeing as how the Westside Rangers were "bumped" up, thus freeing up a new Div two spot. From what I have heard, Akal will be a very strong team, and should be prmoted within a season, if the rumour of them getting a spot are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0