Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Summer Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 2- Wrestlers 0

Division 2 has some shocking names

Wrestlers
Hammerheads

My god is it really neccessary to call yourself the Wrestlers.
At least be good or rough or something. Quite frankly the Wrestlers are the most shocking team I've played against this year including the Over 35 league. The only reason we couldn't score is that the net was apparently off limits for any shot taken by our forwards. I touched the ball for the first time in 2nd half, 1/2 hour in after they lumped one forward from the half and it went out for a goal kick. Luckily we have a bit of class and didn't totally take the piss out of them as I think between myself and the defenders we made about 15- 20 passes in a row before we deigned to even look forward. Our center and outside back at one point basically decided to play keep away. They threatened twice in the first half, neither shot ever having a chance of not hitting me(I know, I tried to get out of the way of the first one).
They realized they were a bit overmatched when we started the game with about 20 passes strung togethor and then a shot a goal. After that it was pack everyone in and lump it forward. Doesn't work when the other team is bigger, stronger and faster.
Their keeper is quite good though.

Cheers

Army

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we were having trouble with getting enough players out. We were relying on some unreliable players and others got injured so we were short on guys. Our summer team, which 6 of us play for, plays Mon/Wed, so three in a row was a no-go. Plus, I didn't want the responsibility of running things, I'm just finishing up school and don't need the extra stress of calling guys and dealing with all the BS that goes with it when I'm on the field. No one wanted to step up and run things, so I said FCUK IT. I just wanna play, and not worry about making subs. Now that I got that out of my system.....:D

A good thing is, I think we might pick up some players from our summer team to fill some spots for the winter. I have a good feeling we'll contend for promotion next year. Can't wait.....

Go Cougs.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army,

This is after all div 2 and apparently anyone is allowed in if they have the cash! Soccer experience or not. The div 2 does have some very strong teams and some exceptionally weak ones. Heads up youngman, it gives you a chance to rest and play some of the other blaze members. Quite frankly if I loose to a team called the wrestlers, I'm packing it in.....

Cheers from the toes who knows

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently it was missing tonight....

Luckily we have a bit of class

The only bit you guys have is yourself, DITH(although he is a donkey on the field :rolleyes: ), Jolly, and the other big fella in the back. Other than that, class was non-existent. Scott Williams will have his leg broken in the leg this year, if he is allowed to play another game after his diabolical 'tackle' on the Club I player. The guys is a good player but he is a fcuking nutbar and obviously his lack of brain cells causes him to do stupid things like that. I don't know a player on this earth who would not retaliate immediately on a challenge like that. He took a fcuking 20 yard run and was following through with the tackle, whether the ball was there or not. Cnut. Either way, Club I took TTP out of the Blazers and BlazeArmy made a couple of solid saves to to keep the score down. Jolly Rogers scored a nice header and was always a threat in the air. I have a feeling you guys won't be seeing Mr. Williams again this summer. The report that is being sent in is not very complimentary and I would be very surprised if he played much more this season. BTW, IS he going to be playing in Kamloops? It might be worth making the trip just for that.

Club ireland 4 Blaze 2

BTW, Parkhead TTP out of DITH, every chance he had. :cool:

Captain

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Diabolical

Scott Williams should not play another game this summer season. This league is about getting a good run in and having fun. There is no room or need for that in the game, and anyone who brings that to the pitch doesnt have any sense.

Club I took TTP out of the Blazers and BlazeArmy made a couple of solid saves to to keep the score down.

This is true Captain, all topped off with a game winner for yours truly. Ahhh, ain't it sweet:D :rolleyes:

Cheers

CIC

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta PA 1 - Hammerheads 2

This was a story of two halves. HH took it to us in the first half with a bundle of chances. They are young, quick andhalf a couple of good players, but mostly just young. Nice finish by the number 9 shirt up front to make it 1-0 at the half time whistle. He (#9)missed several other opportunities.

In the second half Delta PA was all over their HammerHead young asses. The ball hardly left their half of the field. It was a tie game after 5bt slotted one in from a corner. This after five month of rehab on the old knee.....a bit rusty but not too bad! Thank god for advil and beerzzzzzzzz. In the end the HH scored the game winner on a completely offside chance, what can you expect, it is after all summer league.

I agree C-I-C and Capt, it's summer league and it just a chance to get a run in, smile and enjoy a hop like beverages. Fcukin kick the donkey out for the season!

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scott Williams will have his leg broken in the leg this year

Now that's classy....pathetic Captain. I agree that Scott made a mistake in conducting himself in the manner he did , but he can only take guyz hacking at his ankles all game for so long. Fortuneatly you're not the judge or jury so you will be seeing him again.

Honestly, how can you say you TTP out of the Blaze with BlazeArmy's goaltending dislplay.....he had a horrible game, the first 2 goals were shocking, in fact you didn't even score the second goal. I thought the game was pretty evenly matched, you have a good squad and I look forward to playing you again tomorrow.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm even TTP out of myself after that display.
I was shoc-king.

the game was very even other than my less than stellar performance. I thought the wind made things tough going and playing on the postage stamp that is Manoah steves took us awhile to get used to. I expect the game tommorrow to be a good one as both teams I think can play better.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that's classy....pathetic Captain. I agree that Scott made a mistake in conducting himself in the manner he did , but he can only take guyz hacking at his ankles all game for so long. Fortuneatly you're not the judge or jury so you will be seeing him again.

Honestly, how can you say you TTP out of the Blaze with BlazeArmy's goaltending dislplay.....he had a horrible game, the first 2 goals were shocking, in fact you didn't even score the second goal. I thought the game was pretty evenly matched, you have a good squad and I look forward to playing you again tomorrow

I knew I would get ONE of the misfits to post something that makes no sense. I reffed several of your games last year and quite frankly, the guy is a fcuking loser/idiot/cnut/moron. He is a cheat and he can't conduct himself in a proper manner for an entire game, especially when his team is having the piss taken out of it. Of course you though the game was evenly matched. You're the Blaze rep and couldn't say anything else. I may not be the judge/jury but I have certainly talked to two people who are running the league and have given them the exact replay of the fcuking debacle of a 'tackle'. The funniest part of it all was when he had the stones to say "What? What are you talking about. Fcuk off." That was great stuff.

My comment about his leg broken was obviously not meant to be a threat because I don't play in the league. However, there are too many veteran players in the league who would not stand for a challenge like that and would make sure he would get the worst of it before he would even have the chance to do it again to someone else. Yes, a run-on sentence, and it was almost as long as the run Williams took at our player. Gutless cnut.

I'm sure Thursday's game will be clean because you guys ooze class. Will Scottie be there watching? I've heard of players setting spectators up to take a two-footer to the knee. If he is there, you should make sure he stays back a few meters. BTW, this is not a threat again because I will be playing in the peaceful and calm over-35 league in Ladner. There are only a couple of donkeys on each team who think every game is the World Cup. How many on your team treat EVERY game that way?

Editor's Note:

The above comments were not directed toward John Rogers, Travis MacFarlane(well, maybe a little bit), BlazeArmy, and the other big man in the back. :)

Pathetic Captain

BTW, I forgot to address the 'hacking at his ankles all game' comment. Don't play in the Richmond Summer League if you're not interested in taking a few 'hacks'. For you to comment on ankle hacks is kind of like....

"Hello Pot, this is Kettle. Kettle, this is Pot. Please to meet you."

The Pathetic One

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, it doesn't take much to get you going eh Captain....maybe you should lay off the juice for a while.

So you don't like Scott Williams...that's great, and I'm sure you gave Keith Kornder your unbiased take of the tackle. i'm assuming you missed the part where #6 threw a punch at Scott's head and kicked at his ankels while running behind him previous to the incident. I saw the whole thing becuz I was standing on the sidelines where it happened. i'm not condoning Scott's actions but you're making this out be much more than it really is.

other than that incident there wasn't much cheap shite other than the usual....some of your players aren't exactly angles partner.

There are only a couple of donkeys on each team who think every game is the World Cup. How many on your team treat EVERY game that way?

Probably about as many as your team. What a stupid question. Are you questioning our competitiveness.....u think we take things too serioulsy. Maybe I should tell my players too take it easy out there becuz the great Captain Shamrock thinks we try too hard.

I don't beleive that Scotty will be there tomorrow, and I don't forsee any problems becuz last nights game was fairly clean except for the aformentioned incident. The only difference I see is the result. Blaze 2 - Club. I 0

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, it doesn't take much to get you going eh Captain....maybe you should lay off the juice for a while.

Already done, Sunshine. I've been off for a month now. Thanks for the concern, buddy. :) Does anyone have some bait? Actually, I don't really need any apparently.

i'm not condoning Scott's actions but you're making this out be much more than it really is.

You're right. That is really silly of me to get upset at a guy trying to break someone else's leg, especially when the guy doesn't exactly have a clean track record. I will never get upset again when a person who obviously can't control his actions on the soccer pitch, tries to break a team-mate's leg. Next time, I will laugh it off and make sure I say nothing. Does anyone have any more bait?

other than that incident there wasn't much cheap shite other than the usual....some of your players aren't exactly angles partner.

No, the game is all about angles, not the players. At least you're admitting to 'cheap shite'. When we play, we try to avoid 'cheap' shite' and play a straight-up game. Surely, that is the way the Blaze play in the winter too. Right? Pass the sinker.....

Maybe I should tell my players too take it easy out there becuz the great Captain Shamrock thinks we try too hard.

Now I know you are taking the piss. I am not great. Never have been and never will be. Please don't be facetious. I suppose when a team lacks any sort of skill, it must work that much harder. That is why you earned a second place finish in Division Two last winter. Hard work does pay off and don't let anyone else tell you different. Trust me. I'm not great but look at the SDSS girls soccer team over the last couple of years....

As for tomorrow night, I hope for both teams' sake, it is a clean game. It is supposed to be a fun league and I hope both teams remember that at kick-off. Before you know it, BlazeRep1, you will be suiting up in an over-35 league, when you've had enough of the kicking and hacking that often comes with the Richmond Summer League.

;)

CaptainwhoisofftolookforgreatnessandaChocolateChipCookieDoughBlizzard :)

DITH,

Where are you, Sunshine? Are you getting ready for the huge re-match tomorrow night? If so, I'll understand, but please let us know that you're okay. ;)

:wa:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't beleive that Scotty will be there tomorrow, and I don't forsee any problems becuz last nights game was fairly clean except for the aformentioned incident. The only difference I see is the result. Blaze 2 - Club. I 0

BlazeRep 1 why do you say such stupid things? Putz. A two nil win for your lot, is highly unlikely, but best of luck.

I'm also wondering wether or not you'll even be on the pitch, or are you just going to take in the game on the sidelines like lastnight? You might get some garbage minutes once we're done TTP out of you,again. :)

See you at South Park

CIC:cool:

CICwhothinksthemaypoanotheronebyBlazeArmy:eek: :D

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is time for the man to speak

First things first,

The whole match was turned into a fcuking debacle because the biggest cowards of them all was the one reffing(sp?) the match. It was his non-calls, and phantom calls that got it to where it was.

I don't condone what scotty did as well, but I call tell you that cheap shot where coming from everywhere especially youers truly on Parkhead :)

I think everyone was scared when they saw a crazy guy with a mullet running across the field.

Parkhead took the piss out of me, are you kiddding me?
That one time that you recall captain was when I forced Parkhead back sixty yards only to have my own player miss the tackle.

Btw Parkhead stop lying down on the ball just to get a call, twice buddy.

I took this long to post because I thought I would let all the bantering get over with before the mature statement should surface.:D

Nice finish on the last one Parkhead, Im sure you read the scouting report on army, get it on net. Just kidding Army. Other wise It was a close game.

A good win for CI on tuesday

Look forward to having a good match on a regulation field without a donkey like the ref we had. ( CI's best friend)

Peace out,

thewordof truthandreasonforthefirsttimeinhislife.

DITH,

These comments were not meant to emotionally hurt Captain Shamrock, Parkhead, Sidewinder, or Blaze Army.

BTW, Army Im sooooo sorry for calling you a bad name!!! what the hell is with that sidewinder, this isn't one of your love chats.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is time for the man to speak

Where and when will he be speaking?

The ref was diabolical from what I saw. He missed way too many calls and has NEVER been a Club I lover. I guarantee that. Besides, you guys must be used to being treated 'unfairly'. Every ref in the Metro league hates you now too. It is not just in the Richmond league now. Congrats. :p

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC,

Fortuneatly for you I won't be playing tonight or for the rest of the year, knee surgery kind of got in the way.......I would hate to have to skin you and put a dent in that ego.

Of all the times we have played Club. I in the last few years that is your first victory....savour and cherish it partna :)

i'm looking forward to watching your superior skill and raw talent ripple the mesh tonight......shouldn't be a problem for you right?....even if BlazeArmy isn't between the pipes. ;)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would hate to have to skin you and put a dent in that ego.

That is unfortunate about your knee injury BR1, them injuries are the worst. However, with or without a knee injury, I am highly skeptical of your, if any, skill that you might possibly possess as a footballer. If you by some odd chance happen to find any skill in that superior athletic body of yours, please, feel free and skin me, and hey, why not meg me while your at it? And once you've accomplished that, you'll have successfully dented my ego, real good too. :)

Cheers

CIC

CICwhoiswaitinforacheapshot

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
D.I.T.H.[donkey]

A gentlenan always apologies for an error[even to Blaze Army]

I made a comment on the darts thread without reading what had previously been written. If I had read the postings I would have referred to him using a far worse and more descriptive name.

See you tonight if the tunnel stays open.

Sidewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts