Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Summer Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game, we always have a good run with you guys, I think that is the first time you gys have ever topped us. Must be the experience

Mating call of the loser, DITH. I believe BlazeRep1 said the same thing last week, when Club Ireland defeated the Blaze twice. I could be wrong though. I have been wrong once or twice before. :D ;) How do you lose to a bunch of Over-35s? Was it the three man advantage? Good luck in Vernon, DITH and remember the wrap-up is on Monday, June 9th, at 5:00 at our keeper's house. Hopefully the weather will be as warm as today. :D :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DITH,

Your right not schooled just a tough fought battle. Just wanted to see if I could get your gander up.;)

Truth be known I hate playin you lot. Full of running, some very skillfull players, and all young....

I still think the best part is the beerzzzzz after the match.

I'll look forward to another tough battle down the road against the blaze, just ask Rainsy to stay home.

good luck next week:)

5btthinkssummerleagueisallaboutthesunandbeerzzzzzzz:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder/ClubIChamp/Parkhead/El Nino/Hurricane,

No fcuking whinging tomorrow at your game lads OR the ref will be putting a nasty game report into the league. It's all about reffing, all about reffing. :)

CaptainwhoisofftoshinehisGuatemalanbootsandcards

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just don't take a fcuking bribe from B.B.'s Fcuking sports lounge. Who the fcuk are these guys anyways? They seem to be winning most of their games.

B.T.W. please bring some proper flags this year.

P.S. sox will be at the field for you. Don't know what colour. Please wash your feet before you come. S/W.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do we need flags? Arms work just as well. In Guatemala, finding people with two arms was a challenge. It was very difficult to spot the arm, if it was held a certain way against the sun.

As for socks, Sidewinder, I would like BLACK socks please. I don't want your black and pink striped socks you wear before going for a tug. Otherwise, I will be like Hollywood and wear my socks down to my ankles, much like your knickers are when you're trying to sell insurance policies.

I will see you there at 6:20 for a PROMPT 6:30 kick-off. I'm not waiting for anyone.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain;

Please don't run[oop's sorry I mean't walk] like Dante did last thursday. He looked as if he was half way through a colonoskopy procedure.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Surely you are kidding Captain? For one your crackjack box ticket could not have got the official approval. Secondly Why would they give you aClub Ireland game?:confused: No conflict of interest there, mind you it is Div. 2.

ParkheadnotsureifIamlookingforwardtothis

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The head referee was concerned with this because he thought I was playing on Thursday nights with the div. 1 team. I assured him that I thought all you guys were cnuts and he believed me. Otherwise, he was going to have to shuffle other refs around. I am just here to acccommodate. Get used to these two words lads: PLAY ON!

The Captain is really looking forward to carding Parkputz for foul language and diving.

Captain

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Captain is really looking forward to carding Parkputz for foul language and diving.

Be firm out there Captain, without Parkhead getting calls his way, he may not preform too well.:eek: ;)

CIC

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHHHHH

Yes without the ref's on my side I can not compete. Especially in this fierce Div. 2 summer league.

I was blinded by the Ref's (if we can really call the Captain a ref) apparel. For one The bright yellow shirt was shoc-king. Captain must really love that yellow color because I believe he pulled that color card out a bunch of times. None of which went to me of course. I am not positive but you would think a Referee of Captain's stature would be able to buy a nice pair of socks. The ones he wore had more holes and runs in them than his wife's 10 year old nylons.:eek: Walks you had better sort your fellow whistle blower out!

Btw Captain,

If you covered that much of the field when you are actually playing for Club I instead of just the center circle you might actually become a good player.;) :eek: I have never seen you run so much in years. This could be a good thing as the Captain will be in tip top shape when September rolls around.

If anyone really cares the score was 1-0 for BB's.

Parkhead:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I reffed a shitty game? At least offer some critique. My socks were shoc-king almost as shoc-king as several of your first half through balls. :eek: I will purchase some cheap socks this weekend unless Walks wants to donate a pair for the cause. :)

Two yellow cards for two wreckless challenges. I should have carded you for wearing a fcuking blue t-shirt under the hoops. Actually, you should have been punted from the game and been given a hefty suspension by the Club. That's it. You're suspended for tomorrow's game. I have just called Sidewinder and explained the circumstances.

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds great. I am officially suspended for tomorrow's game. I will be there to watch the boys play regardless. A night off is just what the doctor ordered.:D

Not much to critique after just one game. A rather boring game I thought as I strolled around the park on a fine summer's day. I am sure we will get you again and I will take notes this time.

I think you should ref the Blaze against anyone and then we can really hear some bitchin' and moanin.:D

Parkhead

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might even bitch if the Captain were to ref a Blaze game. To be real he reffed a game or two last year and did a reputable job when i was playing for Delta. The great thing about wearing black jerseys is watching the ref's come out in their dodgy yellow, Pink or whatever kit. We had one guy this year who must have been wearing a jersey from the late 70's. It was tighter than a jersey on me and i kid you not we could count all 15 stitches still holding that thing togethor.

If the Captain reffed I would think it would be a good idea to play Williams right beside him all night. We'd see how riled up the Captain could get. I would defintely guarantee some cards that game. i'm thinking it would be a record for the Blaze.

Mr5bigtoes.

Didn't see your reply till just now. That ref may have been the worst I've ever seen. He makes the FVSL's Tin po Au look a genius, which i must say is hard to do. I saw Au not a goal because It didn't stay in the net. The ball hit the back bar 4 ' past the goal line and said it never was in. One of the guys who were scored had even picked ball up and kicked it to center, but that was only an indirect free kick.

You guys were a much better team than us that night. Our youth and stupidness costs awhen we play more experienced teams like yourselves. I'm the oldest and I'm 28, we have a couple of 27 year olds everyone else gets rapidly younger from there. I'm not all that impressed by how the result with league came about but that's our management staff.
Good luck rest of year anyway, maybe we can play in playoffs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Captain reffed I would think it would be a good idea to play Williams right beside him all night. We'd see how riled up the Captain could get. I would defintely guarantee some cards that game. i'm thinking it would be a record for the Blaze.

I reffed the Blaze frequently two years ago. I had no problems then and I would have no problems now. If Williams was playing, I would treat him the same as anyone else. Ask him. I could have sent him off once for a deliberte hand ball but gave him a break. He may not remember that but I'm not that bad as long as people don't try breaking legs.

Captain

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captainref

Although I don't like to do it that often, I would have to actually agrre with the Captain that he is not that bad.

Although the most shocking thing is when you get to the game a half hour before, which to most of us - is incredibly early, and you see this try-hard running lines.:D

I think Parkhead will agree that it sucks when you are playing in the middle and the ref gets to the ball quicker than you do. I guess that how it is done in Guatemala and Panama.

Captain try and see if you can get one of our games soon, Im getting tired off poor refs like Walks.

DITH

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheeky fcuker ........

Captain try and see if you can get one of our games soon, Im getting tired off poor refs like Walks.

Divesinthebox,

You wish you had me every bloody week mate, it must suck though to get found out by a ref who laughs at your feeble attempts to draw daft fouls :rolleyes: .

In fact, I'm getting tired of reffing skilless plonkers like you every week :D.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DartsintheArse,

Although I don't like to do it that often, I would have to actually agrre with the Captain that he is not that bad.

Although the most shocking thing is when you get to the game a half hour before, which to most of us - is incredibly early, and you see this try-hard running lines.

I think Parkhead will agree that it sucks when you are playing in the middle and the ref gets to the ball quicker than you do. I guess that how it is done in Guatemala and Panama.

Shocking post. I'm not sure where you're going with the warm-up bit but it doesn't happen. I'm in the middle because I am so used to standing there during a game. I often try to get in positions to receive passes, which I am trying to change. That is the way in Guatemala. We have to avoid bullets from the stands, if we make one questionable call. Walks can have your games because he is an 'official' ref. I will ref Club Ireland and continue to do them now favours. Sidewinder, I believe you were whinging about the two yellows Club I received? How could you argue them? Anyway, I must go read up on the rules.

Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0