Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Summer Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, this is better. It doesn't feel right if people aren't slagging us or hating us. I'm enjoying this much better now. We got some banter and the blood is boiling.

Th ref was absolute shite. I say that for both teams. He was calling phantom calls and letting absolutely diabolical stuff go by. By the second half I think most people were fed up with him and started to lash out at the other team.(you can't really lash out at your own team and the ref doesn't make it easy to foul him.) He lost control and it's as simple as that. The Scott foul was bad. None of us deny it but we have all seen cheap crap like that before. The problem was everyone's tempers were high, there were cheap shots all over the field Williams just administerd the coup de grace of fouls.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Williams just administerd the coup de grace of fouls.

BlazeArmy, doesn't it get on your tits that it is always the same guy administering the coup de grace de fcuk ups?

Scott is a great player but not a player that many want to be associated with. Hopefully his nonsense starts to change and everybody will become pals again. :D

By the way thanks for spanking us all over the field last week. I am still tired fom chasing you young bastards around the field. #4 your little centre mid put on a clinic that night. Nice player.

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At it again

The Blaze were back into the same routine last night as we were handed three red cards, ah good good.

Although this time it was purely the ref being a cnut. The cards were handed for a load of crap.

five reds in the last three games, no wonder we are 0-3 in the last three. Good way to warm up for the trip to Vernon this weekend.

Looked like we needed BlazeArmy between the pipes last night as the goals scored were weak. Army remember this because it will probably be the only time I say this.:D

Parkhead, how was your guy's match? Sidewiinder is a donkey!

Dith

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DITH,

I don't know how Parkhead feels about our match but I'd say it was utter shite.

We went down early, but managed to earn ourselves a pen. Shortly after earning and then missing a pen, we managed to maintain some pressure and leveled the match at 1-1. Just before the halftime whistle we potted a 2nd on a scramble inside the box. 2-1 at half.

The second half started with CI being all over RU. Very early into the half yours truly chipped the keeper and it looked like we were on our way to a 3-1 lead, until the ball bounced off the inside post and stayed out.:mad:

After countless oppurtunities which failed to be converted, RU capitalized on a team breakdown and potted a 2nd. Then about 5 minutes from time, an offside through ball finished well by # 11(?) sealed the deal.

Funny enough, Walks puts a throughball in to the offside striker for the win, but on another day, had Walks been the ref, he would of called it back, no doubt.:p;)

Can't wait for the rematch tomorrow.

CIC

ClubIChampwhohopeshecankickWalksonemoretime;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll take the 3 points ........

Funny enough, Walks puts a throughball in to the offside striker for the win, but on another day, had Walks been the ref, he would of called it back, no doubt.

CIC ........ no fcuking way man, that 'Zidane like' ball caught your defender flat footed as our attacker crept in behind him well after the ball was played. However, your breakaway that you hit the post was only 10 yards offside, I couldn't believe Jimmy didn't call it, even I would've got that one ;) . I'm glad you got a nice introduction from Ginger Tours by the way, a monumental game at centre back snuffing out the danger and getting stuck-in every chance he got. Thought you played very well though CIC, kept me chasing you ..... cnut ;) . Sorry about the kick in the corner though mate :D .

All in all to be fair, I thought Club I were the better team and deserved more than they got. We held on at times and Ireland's backline were solid (especially in the air). Parkhead got way too much room in the middle of the park and created some nice stuff. We had a real problem picking up the defender that kept pushing through, our 12 year old forwards were quite content to sit on the half way line and watch him sprint past them :rolleyes: .

Should be a helluva' match Thursday .........

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DITH,

YOur comments are bringing a tear to my eye. :) To feel wanted to actually be in goal.

I myself was a little bit disapointed by last nights game but your shank of a beautiful ball by Rainsy was brilliant. It almost went out for a throw in.

As for 0-3 before Vernon, Last night was actually a 1-0 Blaze win as The PA used an unregistered player with none of the three reds counting. That's the word from the Jew at last nights after Game Rose meeting.

As for myself I should be in fine fester for Vernon as the Over 35 Thistle like to give up at leaast 30-40 shots a game. As hard as it is to believe I've been our best player in 3/4 of our games. I'm hoping Daddy is fit for tommorrow's game, as i would like to keep shot count below 30.

BA

Army,whodidn'tdrinkatallattheRoseandCrownlastnightandfeelsworsetodaythenhedoeswhenhungover.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Champ;

I beg to differ, but it was not a '' nice through-ball from Walks'',it was an attempted back-pass that went wrong.The ref. told me afterwards that he would have called it off-side in any other circumstance,but he realized that Walks had probably never before had even an assist[lrt alone a goal] in his career before, so he let it go.

Overall a decently played game with a good ref.Too bad we did not take our chances as we surely deserved at least a tie.

Hard to call R.U.F.C. 'idiots'' any more.What a pleasant change from last week'swankers.

S/W.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that 'Zidane like' ball

One question Walks, what brand of beer, and how many of them did you consume before you unleashed that talented throughball?;)

Nice celebration afterwards by the way, world class.:p

CIC

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vive la France

Nice celebration afterwards by the way, world class.

I was going to get naked but I thought with only 5 minutes left, it might be pre-mature :D .

That ball was money big fella', you just wish you had that kind of service last night, you would've had 5 !!!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you just wish you had that kind of service last night

I did have that kind of service, I just couldn't put them away,:mad: lucky for you.

Just remember, I had you beat on numerous occasions:eek:, and there is plenty more where that came from:D

CIC

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just remember, I had you beat on numerous occasions

Put down your pint bro' .......... I'll give you two last night (both were well over my head and you did well to 'attempt' a header / shot at goal). Most of the time though, you had your back to me and had to play the ball square or to a defender.

Where were you when I strode forward and set up the winner ??!! :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where were you when I strode forward and set up the winner

If my strike partner had been where he was supposed to, when I was on the otherside of the pitch chasing down the switch, the goal may not have resulted. That is another story.

I also didn't think you had the wind to make a push across half, let alone setup a winner.:eek: ;)

CIC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no fcuking way man, that 'Zidane like' ball caught your defender flat footed as our attacker crept in behind him well after the ball was played. However, your breakaway that you hit the post was only 10 yards offside, I couldn't believe Jimmy didn't call it, even I would've got that one

Zinedane,

First of all, your striker was at least TWO yards offside. I was at the playground at the time and couldn't believe Jimmy missed it. Secondly, I didn't see the missile when it was actually kicked but it certainly looked like a solid hump-ing up the park. If you meant to play that ball to your offside teammate, then you should be playing for Scotland this weekend against the Germans, who have a great sense of humour. :rolleyes: ;)

It looked from my vantage point(playground slide) that Club I created quite a few chances at the start of the second half with Richmond United looking for a quick counter, which obviously worked. A couple of tragic mistakes by the keeper/backline in the second half finished it off.

Ginger, you are a dirty bastard. I never want to hear you whing again about young guys kicking you. ;)

Animal, some wonderful tackles yesterday. :) Actually, again from my vantage point, it was probably the cleanest game I have seen between Club I and RU, which is a good thing. Well done to RU on the undeserving win. :D

Will Zidane be playing tomorrow too?

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain;

We were all expecting you to do a 3.9 40 yards to run out and inform the ref. of the offside nature oe that 3'rd goal.

Are you slowing down?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zidane's reffing tonight .......

Will Zidane be playing tomorrow too?

Zezu will be taking the night off as he is strictly a Tuesday night player. Thanks for asking though ........ :D

First of all, your striker was at least TWO yards offside. I was at the playground at the time and couldn't believe Jimmy missed it.

Why ??? He fcuking missed that greedy bastard CIC offside on numerous occasions ;) . I suppose your view was better than Jimmy's as you were only 40 yards away compared to his 50 :rolleyes:

I didn't see the missile when it was actually kicked but it certainly looked like a solid hump-ing up the park.

If a solid hump-ing up the park consists of a 20 yard ball perfectly weighted on the carpet to an attacker, then I suppose it was :D .

~Zinedine

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the ref was an absolute donkey. He was shocking too say the least. A good game spoiled by a bad ref. I hope this is the last we see of him at Association this summer.

Score

PA Over 35 - 4

Blaze - 2

Blaze and DITH,

Rainsy was your best player, and shafted by the ref.

As for the game. Take the win you guys can use it.

You where schooled by a bunch of Over 30 bastards last Tuesday night. I understand you guys didn't care if Scott played for us or not...You lot had how many? 20, 25, 30 players all under 30, full of running. We had what? 11 over 35 players on our side.....plus.....oh yeah! Scott.

As for the red cards they made no diffence to the outcome, final result of the game.

DITH, who really cares what type of goals they were?...crap, shite, soft, ect ect.....blah blah blah....they all count in the end.

5btfeelinggoodaboutthewintuesdaynightaagainsttheBlaze.....:wa: :wa: :knvb: :D :D

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over 35?

5 big toes?

I think that might be a stretch. I know bobo isn't even close to 35.

Although after seeing some of the teams in the Ladner over? 35 league I think you guys are legit.

Good game, we always have a good run with you guys, I think that is the first time you gys have ever topped us. Must be the experience.

DITHwho is gutted that he lost to a bunch of geezers:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0