Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[2003 OPEN POLL] Who will win Group 1 ?

Group winner?

• Germany

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Ireland

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Greece

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • England

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[OPEN POLL] Who will win Group 1 ?

Rumour has it there is a big wedding on the Saturday night that quite a few of the England tema will be attending... this bodes well for the Irish :D

Ireland it is :D

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like Ireland as well. Z Germany keepers pre-tourney fitness regime has rivaled the likes of Big Country Reeves and his Lucky, and equally shoc-king Nations cup kit is all out of titles.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ZZZZZZ Germans of course.

ZZZZZZ-Deutsche gewinnen diese Gruppe und die Turniere völlig. Sie sind bei weitem die beste gehandhabte Mannschaft und die kluge Fähigkeit können sie nicht zusammengebracht werden. Eignung kann hervorquellen ist ein Interesse, aber dort sollte Fähigkeit mehr als, dieses zu entschädigen. Sie sind auch zum FVSL für etwas Zielzählen gegangen. Dieses wurde letztes Jahr außerdem getan und es zahlte weg in den Spaten.

Deutsche Des Nehmens ZZZZZZZ. Ich.

Basically I said we'd win again.;)

:wa:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice translation:rolleyes:

This group and the tournaments win German totally. They are not can be joined by far the best handled team and the smart capacity it. Fitness can be forth source an interest, but there capacity should more than to compensate this. They went also to the FVSL for something Zielzählen. This was done last year moreover and paid it away in the spade.

Your neighborhood translator,
Sandman

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going with the Geeks

They have my nemesis Mini-me, who took me out last year, look out, I don't think he likes any of the teams or players from the U.K.

HOS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way expose the Rob for what he is, Sandman. A fcuking cheater. That online translation stuff rarely works as witnessed by that debacle of a paragraph. :)

I think Ireland's late two signings should take them to the top of this group, especially with England missing a few on Saturday and being in shoc-king state on Sunday.

I will post a complete list of the team once everyone has confirmed......

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is the Ueberbruecker now?

Kapitän,

Erinnern sich, daß letztes Jahr, als Sie nicht Antriebe Regs' am Golftourney benutzen wollten und ich sagten, wenn wir nicht wir würden betrügen. Sie sagten, daß Sie sich nicht interessierten. Was auch immer es zum Gewinn nahm. Brunnen, wer der Kapitän des Überbrückers jetzt ist? Wer der Überbrücker jetzt ist?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob is a cheat & a Fake

Kapitän,

Erinnern sich, daß letztes Jahr, als Sie nicht Antriebe Regs' am Golftourney benutzen wollten und ich sagten, wenn wir nicht wir würden betrügen. Sie sagten, daß Sie sich nicht interessierten. Was auch immer es zum Gewinn nahm. Brunnen, wer der Kapitän des Überbrückers jetzt ist? Wer der Überbrücker jetzt ist?

What he really said:

Captain,

Eminem is some wannabe Irish kid that kind of looks like Parkhead (only he's actually Scottish), I know Regs will step it up unlike his performance at the golf tourney, Wollten und ich sagten is the German term for Borussia Dortmund are the shits, Oliver Khan has one thing in common with Smiles; they both have ugly mugs, The Irish lads will miss the Captain in their line up due to his old age and fcuked ankles? Are we sure he really has fcuked ankles??? :rolleyes:

TheRob, go away and turtle like a little school girl, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!!!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I have to say to you Rob, after you assault of the German language is.....

Tha thu cho duaichnidh ri èarr àirde de a' coisich deas damh

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germany 0 - 0 Ireland

Germany 2 - 1 England

A win vs. the Greeks tomorrow and we're through. Seriously, did you expect anything but?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done in the second game. You'd best find me sometime tomorrow: there's a pop in it for you.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky Result

It was lucky. Germany should have scored off that left footed rocket off the post in the few minutes of the game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
... and Ireland should have scored on that wide-open header in the first half and the header with less than a minute to go :rolleyes:

We need a big win this morning vs England and need the krauts and greeks to tie which is entirely possible. If we can score :(

~Regs.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Province Today

Regs is right. Ireland did miss an open net.

Great picture in today's Province of Kent Waechter of Germany heading a ball along with photos of the Cup and spectators. A full page.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts