Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Nation's Cup/Ethnic Tournament

Who's gonna win the Nation's Cup

• ZzzGermans three-peat ?

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • India

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • England

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Scotland

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Ireland

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Italy

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Fiji

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richer named CIS men's player of the year
OTTAWA (CP) -- Aaron Richer of the British Columbia Thunderbirds was named the Canadian Interuniversity Sport men's soccer player of the year Friday.

The 22-year-old defender from Vancouver led the Thunderbirds to a 7-4-1 record and a third-place finish in the Canada West conference.

Richer was instrumental in helping the Thunderbirds knock off the No. 1 Alberta Golden Bears in the first round of the Canada West playoffs. The Thunderbirds eventually lost the conference final to Victoria.

Richer was also named the Canada West player of the year and a conference all-star.

Ireland's latest signing. I wish Martin O'Neill would be as efficient. :) ;)

Captain

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT ABOUT GROUP 5 ?

Who gives a monkeys about groups 1 to 4. ?

Let's talk about the group that really matters......

GROUP 5 :wa: :wa:

Cheers

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richer was also named the Canada West player of the year and a conference all-star.

Ireland's latest signing. I wish Martin O'Neill would be as efficient.

Mosher obviously instrumental in this signing....but the Captain taking all the credit?
By the by, Richer signed with Westside last year and made it out to the grand total of 0 games!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to that website Regs posted, they have the semis playing at 2:30pm and the final at 3:15pm, I guess we're playing 15 min. halves this year, excellent !!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taking credit? Absolutely. Since he didn't play for Westside last winter, I might just try and poach the fella for Club I this winter. Mosher's first VMSL team was Club Ireland so there has always been the tie to the Ireland team. I'm surprised you didn't know that Smalley. So technically in a round about way, by asking Mosher out to Club Ireland in the late 80's, I set the table to bring the 2002/2003 CIS Player of the Year. :) ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to that website Regs posted, they have the semis playing at 2:30pm and the final at 3:15pm, I guess we're playing 15 min. halves this year, excellent !!

Mackers,

Aren't you playing in the Over 30s now? I was looking forward to playing against you this year as a left midfielder. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, Chaisson was DEFINITELY my 'catch'. Mosher wanted nothing to do with him at that point ironically. So yes, I am taking responsibility for that too. :)

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers,

If you'd stick your head out of your "I heart K**e" t-shirt you might see that the Final is at 5:45 under the heading "FINAL".

The 3:15 match is a Richmond youth showcase game being played prior to the final.

Always here to help ;)

Willy

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy,

Yes, my mistake !! By the way your "I heart "J****fer" shirt should be in soon, sorry for the wait.

Captain,

Don't fret, i'll be there as soon as the water bottles are filled and the boots are polished, see ya then !!

Cheers, mackers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't everyone have one?

Originally posted by Willy
Actually Mackers, I think I'd rather have a "I heart K**E" T-shirt ;)
I heard those things were a dime a dozen, Willy ;)

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada 2
Germany 0

another game that served it's purpose. a good run.
two crackers for jolly to take the win.
i missed a sitter from about two yards with a typical defender's finish and had a shoc-king "third period" full of gifts and give-aways that thankfully weren't capitalized on.
TheRob was playing striker and also showed a defender's finish...maybe not quite the sitter i had, but a blown opportunity none the less.

canada vs. fiji this wed.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada vs Germany

The only thing more shocking than some of the ref's decisions last night were the WANKS from Germany!:p First they don't show up with a net so borrow one of ours and after the game don't even bother taking it down:mad:

Both teams last night were without a few players but overall a good warm up game. A few chippy moments late in the game but I suppose that will happen when a 33+ year old is chasing a 20 something bullet:eek:

Any other results out there? I heard the Scots lost a game vs someone but of course "were missing tons of players"!

Cheers,

John

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Opportunity

Smallsy,

Its all about the angles. I had the butterfly out and took the entire bottom half of the net away. He had nothing to shoot for;) ;)

LeanMr.Versatile

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both teams last night were without a few players but overall a good warm up game. A few chippy moments late in the game but I suppose that will happen when a 33+ year old is chasing a 20 something bullet

Who were you trying to catch, John?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did I know you of all would ask that MR Shamrock;)

Last night it wasn't I (shocking I know) but Shewy roughing up our young Rosie, classy stuff.

Any friendly's for your lot?

John

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your young Rosey bit Shuey. Last I saw Smiles was driving him to the ER to get a tetnus(sp?)shot.

Smallsy,

Your miss was 50 times worse then both of mine. As the Captain would say, shoc-king.:D

Nice to meet a couple of the guys. Mackers, and Walks. Cheers.

Good luck on the weekend boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts