Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 - Men's "B" Provincials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the same applies with the FVSL (one of the inferior leagues to the VMSL & VISL;) ). Basically, league Cup rules carry over.

Is PG Croatia playing? Anybody have a draw yet to post?

I predict a Storm / Lions final.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at the tournament rules posted on the website I don't see anything that differentiates between the different leagues as far as taking imports onboard. It only says you may take up to four players from your teams league to fill out your roster.

Dude, the only competition the Storm or Lions will win is to see who hits the fence behind the net the most during the tournament. Either that or the most throw-ins given up title.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New rules

Notice the tie-breaker rule?

3 points for a win

2 points for a shoot-out win!

At the end of the game (two 40 minute halves), if the score is tied
it immediatley goes to shoot out!

How many points does the losing team in shootout get?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those rules are as gay as Screw You Captain wearing a Hard hat, with steel toe boots, accompanied by the tradtional bullet-proof vest.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Who are the contenders in this tourney?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind...checked out the link.

I now predict Team15 of the WLSL will take home the B-Cups.

(WTF is a WLSL???) :confused:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WLSL=West coast Lesbian Soccer League. It's kind of like the Anika Sorenstam situation. The clam-slappers are wondering how they'd fare against the men.

Those rules are gay. As gay as DWMC doing the YMCA dance at the Dufferin while dressed as one of the Village People (pick one, any one).

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those rules are as gay as Screw You Captain wearing a Hard hat, with steel toe boots, accompanied by the tradtional bullet-proof vest.

Which reminds me, I need to return the steel toed boots you lent me. (you know, the ones with the rainbow shoelaces...)

Still waiting for your sister-in-law to call.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WLSL......

It's actually Williams Lake....:rolleyes:

Not the greatest part of the world to play soccer, but ya gotta do something between hockey season and rodeo season:D

Piece,

Stew:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get in line- Notty wants to meet her too. I think the lovely sister in law has been hanging around the Peg boys. If that's true, she's corrupted forever now.

Be sure to give the pink hard hat back, too.

Williams Lake, eh? Cheerleaders with Moose-knuckles I'm sure.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read the rules. As far as I'm concerned we can add up to 4 players(to 18 total) from other teams in the VMSL who are signed on the B forms. We will need to add players to make sure we have enought o play and finish tourney. Too many hurt guys or guys who can't get off work.

If anyone knows if Michael Owen was signed to B forms in the league please let us know.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can' t think there are any favorites to win yet. Until teams know who can and can make it from there teams they won't know the strength of their squad. If we had our full team I'd feel pretty good about going but we will be there with less than a full deck which will make things tough.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As well as our team. We for sure are going to be missing 3 of our regular season starters who play 90 min. a game. Maybe now even a 4th 90 min. man. I think we are looking to pick up men as well. Whatever though, still going to be fun.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhh, Vernon in June.

Well, up until now I've all but ignored this thread. However, as a newly aquired ringer, I'll be reading on in eager anticipation. Whether or not I'll be able to make Friday's game . . . my FA's holding all the cards on that one.

Looking forward to seeing you gentlemen up there.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its All about the White Shoes

Originally posted by LION
no, really, Who are the favorites to win this tourney?

The Burnaby Eagles, Burnaby Mens League Champs, will be a tough team to beat in this tourney.
Look for White Shoes to score a bunch.

CA United could be dangerous, if they stay off the piss for long enough to find the fields.

How about the Island teams in this tourney, are any of them any good, mabey Helmutt knows.

HOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0