Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Division 1 Cup

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PRELIMINARY GAME—2002-02-08/09

Game 1: Meraloma 'A' vs Shaheen FC

ROUND OF 16

Game 2: Norvan Saints vs Deep Cove Alumni
Game 3: Indo FC 'B' vs Winner of Game 1
Game 4: Metro-Ford Wolves 'B' vs Peg-Olys
Game 5: Binger's Army vs Richmond United 'B'
Game 6: West Van Colts vs Norburn
Game 7: Khalsa 96ers 'B' vs Croatia SC 'B'
Game 8: SportsTown FC 'B' vs Sporting Club 'B'
Game 9: Sapperton Rovers 'B' vs Point Grey United

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUARTER-FINALS

Game 10: Winner of Game 2 vs Winner of Game 3
Game 11: Winner of Game 4 vs Winner of Game 5
Game 12: Winner of Game 6 vs Winner of Game 7
Game 13: Winner of Game 8 vs Winner of Game 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEMI-FINALS
Game 14: Winner of Game 10 vs Winner of Game 11
Game 15: Winner of Game 12 vs Winner of Game 13

FINAL
Game 16: Winner of Game 14 vs Winner of Game 15

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
greedy bastard

ME SID WANTS TO WIN THE CUP ,:D

sid
maybe meet freeccos & mcdirty dick in the final & win yet another final:eek: :eek: :eek:

sid

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dyslexic Monkey

YOU SID FCUKIN IDIOT. Enjoy the div. 1 cup with the rest of the pansies. It'll be such a great thrill to beat the likes of PGU and Meralomas.

Even though they'll get smoked, at least Burnaby B has the balls to enter Imperial. Better to save yourself the embarrassment right?

CAT=Premier Bitches:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
two teams

why the fcuk would you put your CAT team in the fcuking Imperial twat!!ask steve miller about that one ,team capitals have not even used one of their CAT team players yet this year!!club affialiated teams (cat) are for players been developed for premier ,also for some injured players to get their wind!!older players to help kids !!as for bby they are not developing players ,they dont even give too fcuks or better ,they dont even know who the fcuk is on their CAT team,so sunny jim,whats going to happen to bby A &bby 'b' IF both of them make it to the next round,who will knock who out!!??What if the' b' beat the 'a ' dont you think that would be shatty for the so called CLUB :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THINK ABOUT IT TWAT :eek:

sid:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Just in case the Meralomas fancy themselves

Less than 48 hours to enter the TTP Division 1 Cup Pool!

Click the link in my signature below...

Cheers,

~Regs.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lLomas/Shaheen

Lomas 2 - 0 Shaheen

Could've been a lot worse for shaheen, as we couldn't capitalize on the majority of our scoring chances. On to Indo.....:D

No2

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, I took Shaheen. I didn't think anyone could be as bad as the Meralomas. Obviously, I was wrong. I'm just joking guys. For some reason I thought they might have won on penalties.......Congrats to the Meralomas. It just makes our side look that much better. :)

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 4 - 0 Indo B

Indo's a solid group of young guys, but their lacking some experience and the killer instinct. Decent game though.

Any other results to share?

no2

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia B 2 Khalsa B 1

Good victory should have been 4-0. but a win is a win.

also heard NorBurn took out West Van 4-0 i think.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over 30's for Dazza

Norvan Saint 2 - Mermaids 0

Regs .... Kinsman will be fine for tomorrow's Slurrey v. Pegs tilt. A beautiful day for soccer ... too bad the game wasn't even close to the weather.

Norvan is made up of a U 19 team with a couple skilled players. They score one in the first half and one in the second. Mermaids failed to take advantage on a few chances they had at the start of the second. I sure hope Dazza was coming off an injury or just tuning up for Over 30's. A non-factor ... except on Norvan's first goal. I think he got an assist. ;) ;) I hope Mermaids were using this game as a tune up to our probable tilt with them next week. They had one sub and looked disinterested the whole time. No2 played fairly well, but the wanker of the game has to be Mermaids #9 - Mini Bertuzzi. Cheap Cnut that he is. Goes into ever tackle with elbow flying and cleats over the ball. I think we will be having dickens_cider man marking him next week so he can teach him a lesson on elbows. I hope that I get to man mark Dazza .... if he plays like he did today, he will keep me in Metro soccer at least two more years.:D :D :D

JR

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia Out

NorBurn 5-6 Croatia B 0

Bad game for the croats.

and i officially lost my last team in div 1 cup i think. :mad:

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 0 - 2 Saints

These kids are a reallly good squad. The moved the ball quickly and well for a young team. We didn't have any subs, and it showed in the second half. We had our chances, but couldn't capitalize. O well, back to the league. JAGS, I'm looking forward to our game next weekend, it should be a good one. Where is it anyways?

Cheers,

NO2

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO2

I would have to agree with you, for such a young squad Norvan was not bad. No2 was one of the better players for the maids. Norvan did move the ball well; and I thought their second goal was a piece of nice finishing. Probably would have been a bit of a different game if the maids had a few more regulars in the line-up. Where was Blair (sean ) Cassidy. Even better where was Dazza?? What a shocker. I lost count how many times his first touch was followed by a screech of Oh Fcuk!!
Dazza was probably a little discouraged by the fact that all the Novan players had their parents in the bleachers; and most of them were younger than Dazza. #9 for the maids did have a bit of an attitude problem on the pitch (maybe small man syndrome) must have been half a dozen dirty tackles or challenges from the little gnome.

Over all it was a fairly good game.:D :D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider

You have some good comments on that last post. Especially the parents and Dazza comment. Good siht, we were joking about that before the game too. Blairsy had a work function today, and we missed him a lot. See you guys next week.

NO2

whospissedandjustgothomefromtheclub

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
norvan

div 1 cat /norvan are the div 1 cup champs ,after pissing on sids wolves in the semi final ,2--1 ,the young rabbits went on to demolish NORBURN 7--buzz,good on ya norvan!!!!;)

sid

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_elbows

I can vouch for dickens_elbows, he'll be a good choice to teach anyone a lesson. I must have at least 50lbs on the little squirt and he still managed to level me with his patented flying elbow. Yes it was a couple of years ago but I'm still looking to exact revenge.....:D See you boys in the summer...:cool:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts