Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 BC Champions - Surrey United

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, after we finish thanking our team mates, wives, kids, parents etc... We at Surrey would thank you for keeping your incredible streak of futility going by picking the wrong team to win every time. Your picks in no way served as motivation, but almost became as big of a superstition to me as my lucky underoo's, under shite, my pregame choons and of course PMing Regs good luck even though he wasn't playing anymore. :D

The actually game was quite good, we scored about 20 or 25 in on a corner kick which proved to be a bit of Inters Achilles heel all day. Graham Magowan slammed it in on a goal line scramble. Inter countered on some shitty marking about 2 mins later from a corner of their own. Scott something (#4) scored. He was Inters best player on the day. We re-took the lead on a classic "Surrey build up" with Joe Deacon scoring on a pretty stoppable shot. I believe the keeper even got both hands on it. Whatever, it was in. Inter came right back and scored on a defensive miss-cue a shite clearance which bounced off a leg to red boots and he hammered a wicked side footer just off the inside of the post and in. Our third and the winner came from a free kick in which Darrin Villars heading it in far post. A very nice goal. Jimmy Holiday came on late and buzzed, but Surrey would have nothing to do with it. Lumping it (surprise) up the park every chance we could in the dying minutes. Which brings me the only sore spot of the game. The Ref added on 8 and a half minutes of extra fcuking time. I thought 4 was the max? Ridicules. He did a good job up till then though.

I was a bit disappointed with the amount of actual cup time we got. The wouldn't let us take the cup in the change room. Maybe it's because were from Surrey. :D That must be it. I heard later though ot was made in 1921 and that it come straight from the BC hall of fame for the game and that it's got a $80 G insurance policy on it. Anyway, as Knowone said perfectly (surprising considering how much he drank) our competition was definitely worthy of a title, but I feel Surrey had the better team chemistry. God knows we needed it having to play Westside and Peg to get here.

PS. Notty send Miller my love. I nose he want to hear it.

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
provincial cup

well done Martin and the Surrey boys ...prepare well for the Nationals ..its a grind..I`m sure you will do very well.. you guys have the horses and the motivation to bring the cup back to BC cheers Keith

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough is enough

Congrats to the best kick and run team in BC!
:mad:
Bitter, Super Pippo

Well done Surrey.....any team who can beat Westside, Peg and Inter deserve the Cup.
Have fun in Quebec,
:eek:
Sincerely, Zaurrini

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats

Well done surrey boys. I watched the match yesterday, and I though both teams played well, but Surrey finished their chances. Good luck in the Nationals.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To Marty and the lads

Congratulations to the Surrey lads on a great run at the right time of the season. You guys won it doing it the hard way and beat the better teams along the way. If your going to win it and be the best, you might as well beat the best!

To Marty Foden, the hardest working manager in the country, I'm really happy for you. You deserve it!

Do us proud at nationals in October and bring back what is rightfully ours in this province. :)

Cheers

DJ and the M F lads

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Knvb and the rest of Surrey U. Good luck in the nationals and win the damn thing.

Parkhead

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conrats to KNOB and the rest of the thugs from Surrey. Best of luck in Quebec in the fall and worst of luck for the rest of the season!!;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vigilance

It's all about vigilance!!!;)

Congrats to Surrey United on a well deserved Championship... Take the Nat. title as well lads!!!

Ps. Knvb, I thought you'd promised to get Dal to stop dancing like that!!!:(

Something like this::bronco: :wa: :knvb:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done lads ..........

Congratulations to knvb and all the Surrey lads on a tremendous season and a great cup run. Props have to go to Inter as well for making it to the final and giving Surrey a helluva' game.

Cheers, Walks

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Three things:

1. You’re a cnut.
2. Surrey United is still an inferior club to SFC.
3. Fcuk off.

;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do people ask for it?

Before all the Metro boys jump all over you, consider this: Surrey United play in the VMSL, not the FVSL. As HOS pointed out, it took them something like 7 years of playing in the VMSL to win the BC’s.

A team from the FVSL needs to do it to silence the critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts