Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 VMSL Season Preview

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the Studs source? The can lady at Adanac? There is nothing (with any substance) on teams on either side of the water. I'm strangely curious about the Trollups. If only we knew someone with ties to them. :rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately I agree with KNVB. There's nothing in the article that you couldn't have pieced together from reading the forums here on TTP over the last month or so.

Great investigative journalism!:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
While it may be true that much of the info could be found throughout the forums, it's an added benefit to have it all summed up in a single article.

As for the Trollers, I can add that they are basically the same though they have a new coaching staff in place that could bring in a huge persian influence. Apparently, their coach does not really speak english... I predict all hell will break loose in the Trollup camp by Christmas :D

The article also provides some thought-provoking material... how will firetown fair if/when all their Cap superstars return? And with such a large contingent, will they be able to pull in some new faces from the Caps?

~Regs.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thumbs up to Sixth Stud

It was interesting to read a newspaper type and quality article on the VMSL Premier teams that both provided insights and makes you give further thought to the teams and issues. I hardly think it is required reading to have some brilliant inside stuff that no one else knows to qualify as valuable.

I haven't gone through Fastshow's latest yet, but on a quick glance this might well be the cure needed for insomnia. Just kidding.

His latest is a well written quality piece that is quite advanced in academic level and right there may be a problem for all but of the few of the regulars on TTP.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What have they done Recently

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy
apparently Westside is not even fielding a team?:rolleyes:
hope i get to play for them this year.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stud is talking about teams that come to peoples mind when talking about winning Championships:rolleyes:

Stud, one correction, it is Mighty Khlasa.

Good article, perhaps the World Football Pages would be interested in some of your work.

On that note, did anyone see the cover of this weeks. It looks the the Oldest Brother from the Hanson Brother Pop band.
Just joking Randell, great article on the Mighty Khalsa win in the Challenge Cup with some great quotes from Big P, "He looked good, he's a playboy, that guy" "Looks like one of those international studs." Gill commenting on Celebrini.

Great stuff

hos

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts