Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The two teams have been determined and oh my God?!?!?! The Knights aren't one of them! That has to be a mistake. I demand a replay. The Knights are far too good to lose to any team in this cup. They should have played in the Pak if you ask me.

The jury is out on this one. I haven't seen either of these two teams play so I think I'll go with the "underdog". The Div. 3 Hurricanes to win.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

who are you the poster boy for the knights buddy...no way they should be playing in the pak cup wanna know why cause thier in div 2 buddy and because they would get rocked......out

TheRob said:
The two teams have been determined and oh my God?!?!?! The Knights aren't one of them! That has to be a mistake. I demand a replay. The Knights are far too good to lose to any team in this cup. They should have played in the Pak if you ask me.

The jury is out on this one. I haven't seen either of these two teams play so I think I'll go with the "underdog". The Div. 3 Hurricanes to win.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

As good as the Hurricanes are, and they are the best team we've played all year, I still think the size of NDFC will beat out the speed of the Hurricanes. Good luck to both teams.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell....i think "THEROB" was being sarcastic....just a hunch though.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well if size is that only thing we got on them i think we are in trouble because you guys have more size then us and it didn't work out for you. But i think our team is coming into this game alot more prepared to play a good team then the knights were. How was the defense of the hurricanes?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

there defence was suspect at times. Make sure you shoot on there keeper, hes fairly sketchy. Number 6 at the back is there most solid player on there team....he likes to play it safe, and actually is quite a good defender. Knights had numerous chances but kept trying to get into the 6 yards box rather then shoot from 18-25 yards away. Any advice, go away from number 6 and shoot on there keep.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
who are you the poster boy for the knights buddy...no way they should be playing in the pak cup wanna know why cause thier in div 2 buddy and because they would get rocked......out

Some people just don't get when they're getting the piss taken out of them. :rolleyes: TheRob I do think the Knights would have won the Pak cup though :eek: :rolleyes: :D .

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

. #6 was a juxtaposition. He was old school kick and run. he just kicked the ball as hard as he could and hoped his skilled forwards would end up with it. For some reason that worked for them. He was totally unskilled but very effective. I think delta should have no problem with these guys. good luck to both teams. Delta, heads up on the diving and crying, there will be alot coming from the hurricane 14 yr old army.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Apparantly aussie must have been hurting some of the young lads feelings because they don't seem to find to amusing. and outkast I won't be staying away from #6 because i don't think anybody around here is good enough for me to stay away from. WE do need to stay away from dribbling it to 6 yards from the goal we tend to have the same problem with pulling the trigger.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its nice to see that your STILL talking. What would it take to shut u up? You talked for about 2-3 weeks before the game and then you got dominated on sunday and lost. The only goal you guys got was with 2 mins left in the game. And #6 not skilled? He has the most skill on our team, its just that when your playing against women you dont have showcase all your skills. Our full team wasnt even there and we still beat you guys. And oh ya what did Matt the so called best player in the league do on sunday? Or your amazing defender? Anyways you suck so stop talking. And also we werent the ones crying, i thought i was in elementary school again with you guys on the field, everytime the ref made a call you guys began weeping. And lastly even if we were a 14 year old army, whats worse, being the 14 year old army or getting the shite kicked out of you by the 14 year old army.
LucVanLierde said:
. #6 was a juxtaposition. He was old school kick and run. he just kicked the ball as hard as he could and hoped his skilled forwards would end up with it. For some reason that worked for them. He was totally unskilled but very effective. I think delta should have no problem with these guys. good luck to both teams. Delta, heads up on the diving and crying, there will be alot coming from the hurricane 14 yr old army.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
Its nice to see that your STILL talking. What would it take to shut u up? You talked for about 2-3 weeks before the game and then you got dominated on sunday and lost. The only goal you guys got was with 2 mins left in the game. And #6 not skilled? He has the most skill on our team, its just that when your playing against women you dont have showcase all your skills. Our full team wasnt even there and we still beat you guys. And oh ya what did Matt the so called best player in the league do on sunday? Or your amazing defender? Anyways you suck so stop talking. And also we werent the ones crying, i thought i was in elementary school again with you guys on the field, everytime the ref made a call you guys began weeping. And lastly even if we were a 14 year old army, whats worse, being the 14 year old army or getting the shite kicked out of you by the 14 year old army.

Sounds to me Lucy like he wants to meet you under the jungle gym at the school yard for an old fashion school yard brawl. #6 is probably one of the more skilled players around he is not even a defender I watched him play for his highschool team and he put on quite the show playing forward. Needless to say Your best forward in the league did nothing as usual on the other hand i was to busy putting in the game winner. Although from what i hear the hurricanes may not be able to get the youngsters out because there youth cup is the same weekend

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!

Run, the teacher is coming.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I couldn't agree more Dope. And no, I'm not being sarcastic right now.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

your saying that you were playing against women...your a pussy and thoes "women" would kick the shite out of your grade 11 ass.......dont try to make out like your some tuff guy buddy cause we all know that if push camew to shove youd be the first one running away.......out

08star said:

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keep talking, victory will be that much sweeter.
dopeashell said:
your saying that you were playing against women...your a pussy and thoes "women" would kick the shite out of your grade 11 ass.......dont try to make out like your some tuff guy buddy cause we all know that if push camew to shove youd be the first one running away.......out

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star....what number are u for the hurricanes....i was just wonderin...cuz you talk a lot of shite and itd be funny if you sucked ass...dont answer if you dont want to...we'll all just know you are one of the many kick and run, predictable hurricanes.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Been a few numbers, we like to change it up sometimes, but hey after we win how about i scream out my ttp name while holding up the cup?
outkast said:
08star....what number are u for the hurricanes....i was just wonderin...cuz you talk a lot of shite and itd be funny if you sucked ass...dont answer if you dont want to...we'll all just know you are one of the many kick and run, predictable hurricanes.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bulljive, to clarify your question from the previous thread...We got it in writing from Neil Fuge before Cj played 1 Cup game for GN in the Pakenham that he would still be eligible to play in the Knights Cup. The rule is youth players can only play for 1 team PER CUP. Since the Pakenham and Knights Cup are 2 different Cups, Cj was allowed to play that game with GN and still play with us. Our other 2 youth players Gary and Daniel never played with anyone but us in any Cup. Thus, Luc and the bitter BlackKnights can appeal all they want, but we have it in writing that we didn't do anything wrong. See you guys in the final.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights Appeal - Luc Full of shite

Just to inform those curious in the forum, that I just got off the phone fromNeil Fuge. Thought I would clarify exactly what was going on. The Black Knights had complained on the basis that they didn't think youth players were allowed to play in the Knights Cup. Their appeal was immediately dismissed as it was posted on Day 1 on the FVSL website that teams were allowed to use 3 youth players per game. Thus, it is official. Luc was full of shite and Rob, he DOES OWE YOU $20!!! Funny how the Black Knights bragged they were going to kill a team full of Grade 11s and then after losing to them, complained that it wasn't fair that they had to play against Grade 11s!! Oh the irony!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts