Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Co-ed Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon)

I am C-a-n-a-d-i-a-n I mean "I am a Dragon" :D

"I am not a Tryhard , or a HBDE wannabe ...and I don't live in PoCo:rolleyes: , or Slurrey, or own an Iroc , I don't know Pete , Tesh , or Suzy from "Cheatside" , although I am certain they are really, really nice. I have a Costco chair , not a Zeller's special. I speak Dragonese and Slang , NOT Pitt Meadow'n, and I pronounce it 'futbul' , not sokar . I proudly chug a Pilsner beer and a glass of CR . I believe in FAIR PLAY , not 'whining', and, little controversy, not appealing. And that HERB is a truly proud referee . A shirt sleeve is a bandana , a candle is a torch , and it is pronounced REGS , not Riggs . Most have us have been to the BIG SHOW (nationals), CO-ED is for FUN , and not the replacement of our past DREAMS !
I AM A DRAGON

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Formatting is cool but like anything else, over-use can be a bad thing

Ummmm, yeah :rolleyes:

~Riggs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as the world turns (you love it Riggy)

Bring it on (I say )
+Scisjusthavingfun;)

I can write one for Cheatside and Buddha , but it wouldn't ring the same tone:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riggy, does he know JC

I know you Riggy.

All we need now, is to book the Rookie Night for Rob, Besty and the other new Dragons.

Don't forget to bring the Blue Shoe Pollish, the Wigs, and lots of Crown.

HOSwasonceaRocky,Adrian:confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
please add...

Jinky, Brew, Courts, Morts, Gin, LWM009, MaxBlink, Gav, Tiff, Jess, Jay L., just because we didn't get any of them in the first place:D
On second thought, let's just meet for a PARTAY

SCwon'tsuggestherplacebecausetoomanyofyouwillwhineabouthowfarawayitis :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no middle ground...

THROBBY this isn't good "Location: SC's bed just waking up. " -what would the others say?:(

Um, if we were out there we would need to make hotel/motel/farm accomodation arrangements.:mad: Although, we are talking about our Spring Dragon's outing out that way (HBDE Horseback Riding);)

We could do a pub crawl from the Pitt to Steveston but it may take 4 days :rolleyes:

Middle ground The Raven - the place D'man and I go apres a long hull down the Severed Dick on Mt. Seymour:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you who, OVER HERE

Banter, Banter, Banter, Banter

Jim Jim, Notty, Kurgs, Max,El Presidente, Riggs, Showtime, Tryflame, D.A., Yoda, Zeus or whoever.....:cool:

I know, there is too much love amongst us, so we'll have to recruit the OTHERS:rolleyes:

+SCislookingforwardtothebanter:eek:

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy

these threats that keep coming out of your mouth about tryhard budda - are you serious - your leaving us???? on to bigger and better are you????? just get ready for the team to go off on you if that's the case, no one would let you leave, you started this team with me - and let me tell you your going to finish it!!!!!!!!!!........... how about if i promise you only have to play 1/2 the games in defense.......... or how about none! will you stay!

what about the bbq with notty and sexual and kurgan and all the others... mackers and pete tish and peaches... , those try harders they don't stay after the game - they leave right away!!!!!! how are you going to really play coed if you move on up!

-iknowtherejustthreatsbutareyouin?-

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iron chef..or is it the "Wop Cheif?"

Notty The Iron Chef of the Co-ed league is on?I was very unprepared last year but this year will be different........

Again, I pose the question (showman decided NOT to answer this)... will you guys be donating anything other than All Dressed chips and smiles ?

You know, I didn't think Pasta was cooked on a BBQ:eek:

Jim Jim vs Throb, do I have to call my gym and get the ring ready?:eek:

Jinks,Iknowyou'llputyourcentsin,sometime :cool:

Jim, sounds like D.A. isn't finished with you:eek:

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say it ain't so!

Jimmy,

If you leave, I quit! Who is going to play in the back, side, up front with me. ( I don't even know where I play sometimes) We need to keep the team speed together. Please say it ain't so.:eek:

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

I recall bringing a handful of groceries to Osler last summer. Not to forget the 40 of Crown that we drank. Oh yeah, I'm with Jimmy on the battle of the Iron chef. I am the Iron chef of the bbq, just ask Zeus.:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were unprepared

I am and will always be a Cheatsider.Let the record be shown that I'm there DA.

You guys(HBDE)were first class in the bbq department last year,but TheRob and Notty are in for a battle this year.Have you ever heard of pasta ala bbq...mmm...mmm..mmm

Showtime

I just figured who you were and no bandanas this year but the aprons are a must!

Just working on a huge signing,one of the TTPers and his mrses have showed some interest in our team.If this comes to light our front runners would be unstoppable,Benji and ....ooops that was a secret to.Beware Buddha,I mean business this year:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yum yum

I can't wait to see this...

Please no shell fish in the mix - or it'll be like Notty, trying to kill me

Throb, I knew you could cook, but, food too? ;)

SHOWBOAT - I do remember, but that was the time AFTER we ate. :rolleyes: That CR certainly did a number on Riggy , but, I for one can handle it!;)

Are you guys up for a pre-season challenge (of course if none of you are going to make it through to the BC finals):cool:

I'm up for a "Hairy - Cheatside"(ROAAAAAAAAARRRRANNNNNGE) VS. Buddha pre-season :confused:

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy:
Glad to hear you're still with us. You know I have to wear the black headband and matching wristbands, it gives me power. As for the bbq a wop and a croat on it could make for an interesting combination.

SC:
I am always up for a pre-season tilt. Just let me know.

DA:
When's the Cheatside training sessions going to begin. I am fit and rarin' to go. No fukcing around this year, I mean business:D

Showtimesreadytoleadtheleagueinscoringthisyear :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhgggglllll

Notty , I found it!:D

So, do you put the turkey on at the starting whistle, turn it and baste it at the half, ready to eat apres 90 minutes?DELICIOUS !

I'll bring the RECIPES (quote from the advert)

"Prepare great tasty meals. From juicy roasted turkey to delicious Dutch oven meals. Cook anything, anywhere;)

Stick a fork in D'man, he gets the $5 smacks!

Notty, who is that cooking with you?

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty and SC

Trying to intimidate me with that new age bbq are u,the only intimidating thing would be if Notty wears those sandals with black socks.Turkey smirkey,already been done,lets get some original ideas:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts