Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 PCSL Results and match reports.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team BC 1
Seattle 4

We actually led 1-nil for a while. Then the proverbial roof caved in. Nick Gilbert plays for Seattle now, he picked us apart pretty good in the middle of the park. Other than Gilbert, Seattle has a lot of bad haircuts. They also must be attending boot-purchasing seminars at Sportstown. Some guy was wearing gold boots. Gold. For the love of christ.

KNVB, it is clear that the loyality and camaraderie that Surrey United is known for does not apply to you. This would explain why nobody took a chunk out of the big meanie who headbutted you last week. Painfully obvious that nobody likes you and you smell funny. And you have lice. Guinness told the whole class you did.

Kudos to Penticton for avoiding the dreaded "0-fer" season and moving up to Detroit Lion status. It is no coincedence that the first six points of the season came with the inclusion of JB to the Pinnacle roster. Ireland are in good shape for the week-end.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you are but what am I?

Sensei~ Did you see the size of the 14 year old that hit me? Loyality can only go so far. :rolleyes: BTW, you still owe me $10.86 for the 4 Zima I bought. No one would drink them but you.

Dumping them out as we speak....

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop blaming your closet addiciton to the bitch piss on me. We all know "dumping them out as we speak..." is really code for "quietly sipping one while watching Trading Spaces..."

It's no wonder the United guys don't stick up for you. Shirt-lifter.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silverfox

The Penticton lad that 2 footed KNVB got his licking!!! Immediately following the incident Stu had to be held back and because of the benifit of half time we all thought that a 3-0 (vs 10 men) lead would be better served be taking the piss... Unfortunately it worked in the opposite manner, with getting the piss taken out of us...:mad: No composure and a sorry excuse for a keeper (not his fault, at least he stepped up as our back up to our 4th reserve goalie):rolleyes:
BTW, how is silverfoxes ribs and head??? Pigeon did him along the sidelines and the poor plunker flew head first into the bench... I am not a supporter of shite like that, but in all honesty it couldn't of happened to a nicer bloke...

Surreyladsdosticktogether,Guinness

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must have missed that... :confused:

-----------------------------------GP W L T GF GA PTS
Victoria United--------------------15 9 2 4 36 7 31
Seattle Hibernian---------------- -15 9 3 3 34 14 30
New Westminster Khalsa --------13 9 3 1 35 19 28
Skagit Rapids ---------------------13 8 3 2 42 15 26
Vancouver Explorers----------- --15 8 5 2 37 35 26
Fraser Valley Action -------------14 7 6 1 27 22 22
Okanagan Challenge---------- --13 3 8 2 15 32 11
Team Zima ------------------------13 3 8 2 20 41 11
Surrey United ---------------------13 3 9 1 19 42 10
Penticton Pinnacles --------------15 2 13 0 19 55 6

4 games left until this season comes mercifully to an end and we can ship off all our "imports" back to crap teams in which they came. Then things at the trailer park can get back to normal.

p.s. Why would Nick Gilbert whom I presume lives in Victoria go and play for Seattle? Does anyone know?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurry, Now known for taking shots

Not to bring up past incidents, but if someone two-foots a keeper, something must be done, at that moment.
Surrey teams are going to get a bad reputation for letting other teams take liberties on Slurry players.
It goes hand and hand with the bad rep. that Slurry girls have.

knvb, you should not put yourself in a positon to get two-footed in the first place.
Come sliding out with your Studs Up, if the forward wants to jump in or slide in, he is going to get the worst of it.
You go over the top of the ball and letting it come into your hands. Simple football.

HOSwouldbe:mad: ifTWOFOOTED

HOShappyaboutPentictonWin;)

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 sides

Let me shed some light on this whole thing.

Silverfox was running down a loose ball in the box and as KNVB came out sliding for the ball, so did Silverfox. I've seen many collisions like that before, but most of the time the goalie gets up and the forward ends up with a broken leg. I guess KNVB never learned that move in goalie school.

Silverfox is your typical div.2/div.1 player who doesn't know any better than to go full out which was evident by the injury he recieved. Going full out for a ball along the side line and falling into the bench. He wasn't hammered by any Surrey player, maybe leaned into a bit, at the most.

Now don't get me wrong, I would have never gone into that challenge, and I know how it feels when something like that happens and you just want to break the guys leg. But I just wanted to paint the picture a bit better than the one sidedness it was getting so far.

KNVB you have all the right in the world to be choked. I hope you're alright for the Nations Cup.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb , get well soon

Fcuk, those are the games where you need a tough, meat headed Italian to bust the guys face open after he rammed the goalie, Not a guy like guinness who made up a story that his teamates went after the guy and hammered him into the bench...I'd like to thank Gomesy for letting us all know how much of a liar Guinness really is.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liar

Speaking of which, a certain greasy wop comes to mind... (no not that one who lost a bet and tried to change his tune):rolleyes: What are you still doing on here Appy??? I thought you recieved a ban off TTP 4 life, your own doing mucker!!!
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I know was that as soon as I left PCSL you guys went for a hard nose dive....you guys had so much potential:rolleyes:

see you at 900am saturday;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This one time... at Bible camp.

Surrey 3 Fraser Valley 1

What fabulous facility T.W.A. has. I would love to play there on a weekly basis, but then I guess I would have to put up with those (excuse me) Bible thumping fans. They are committed bunch aren't they? I've never seen a bigger collection of Virgins assembled in one place in my life.

Surrey U looked fantastic last night and the Action never really lived up to their name. They created nothing until the later stages of the game when we were up 2-0 and sitting back protecting our lead. We defended well and moved the ball around on that magic pitch like it was our own.

One of the funnier things I've seen was the Actions left back was in a foot race with our forward Ryan Dormer. For those who don't know Ryan is very fast with the ball. Well, Ryan runs by this poor guy for like the 10th time but this time it was 1 vs.1. After he fell back about 8-10 feet the guy grabs his Hammy and goes down like he was shot in the arse. Needless to say Ryan scored, but after about a minute on the ground the lad gets up and lightly Jogs off the pitch. You go to hate that "I'm not going to catch this guy Hammieitis." :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question for KNVB

I know this guy that plays in the Coast League and will be playing in the Nations Cup on the Weekend.
Where should this player play if there is a conflict between the two teams?

I ask this question, because I have heard that players from the Mighty Khalsa are being strongly discouraged in playing in the tourney. Khalsa does have a big game on the weekend and are fighting for first place, so I can see this thinking.

Can you answer this knvb, or should I ask Jinky.

HOS;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Pretty good assessment of the match... however you forgot one important ingredient (The Pints)!!!:mad: Isn't that what we have you for anyway??? I guess all this talk about virgins and Jesus turn you soft... You're not thinking of playing for FVA next year because of all of those screaming 14 year ladies are you???
When #15 (Bad Salad) stepped on the pitch, I thought the Beatles just arrived for their first time in North America...:rolleyes: They weren't too happy about the chunger though!!!:D

HOS, it is a no brainer really... I know most of those out in TTP land don't rate the PCSL, however it is a well organized and a great developemental League... No question the lad should play for his team that is in a tight race for the League title rather than play in the Nations Cup... Don't get me wrong I love this tourney, but I haven't played in it for a couple of years because of Coast League commitments!!!

BTW,Guinnesshasn'tlostasCaptain!!!:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When #15 (Bad Salad) stepped on the pitch, I thought the Beatles just arrived for their first time in North America...

I seem to remember seeing another lad named Guinness with a very bad salad about a year ago. :eek:

As for the importance of the game, there is one choice and it has to be the Nations Cup. What do you get for winning the Coast League? Do you get a spot into the provincials? No. So, the Nation's Cup should be the choice. No, there is nothing at stake in terms of money BUT it is the best tournament around here and only happens once a year. Coast League games happen once or twice a week. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it......:)

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, you're right Guinness's salad was way out of control, but it's still nowhere near the same league as this lads. It's like you comparing Celtic to the Rangers. Honestly.

HOS, If we were in a hunt for first, I doubt I would have accepted Irelands multi year contract, but since we're in a hunt for last it's a no brainier. Even Coppertone could make that decision.Even still we may have to duck out on Sunday's semi to play our game and come back for the Finials. I've already bought a case ICE and Aspirin for the occasion.

One Dart, I thought the record amount of Virgins in one place at one time was two and I saw that the last time I threw arrows with you and your brother, but last night shattered all records.

Guinness, Fcuk off and get your own pints. I'm not as easy as your girlfriend. I meat easy going. :rolleyes: So don't piss me off. I told you I thought the game was at 8:00. Bitch. Good game from you though. ;)

action man

Apr 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
last night

"Surrey was fantastic", "Moved the ball around the pitch like it was your own" -- maybe in the pre-game warm-up, but from what I saw- - it was us moving the ball around and you guys counter-attacking. Compared to the last time we played you, you were brilliant -- compared to other top teams in the PCSL your performance last night was average at best. Surrey did manage to stick more balls into the back of the net and that's what really matters, but I think you are going a little overboard with fancying yourselves. I had to leave early last night, but from what I saw and what I heard we had more scoring chances. Our guy that pulled his hammy while Dormer ran by him was not our left back - I thought our left back was having his way with Surrey's right side. Anyways I thought the match was entertaining - the pitch was in great shape, good sized crowd, beautiful evening - a great night for soccer.
Full credit to Surrey on the win - we did not create enough from all our possession and they did what it took to get the three points. A split on the season series - I guess we take bragging rights on aggregate goal difference. :)
Cheers
PS - all pass on your compliments to our guy with the dreads - and as for the comments about our crowd - you can take the boy out of Surrey but you cannot take the Surrey out of the boy!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter guy, Fantastic is a bit strong you're right. Maybe I should have added "for us" after. Yes, you did have your fair share of possession, but you created sweet fcuk all. That is until the end and like I said we were sitting back.

So the guy wasn't your left back. Logistics really. Your left back was #2 right? Yes he did get down the line well last night, but I suppose he learned a new turn this week because ever time we went to close him down he went right back with it. He really did nothing with the ball other than receive it deep in the corner and come back out with it.So your point is MOOT. If that's having his way I would hate to see him have a poor match. .... :rolleyes:

BTW, allot of your possession was between your backs and a couple of midfielders. It was possession that we gladly let anyone have when we're up. Besides it was all around the centre circle. You didn't move the ball forward well at all. I think you'll agree.

Virgin.

Regs~ I try not encourage him, but it was good. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0