Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 League News & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mistaken Identity

wrong Bernie , but I do know of the Bernie that you are talking about

Let's see, black old school rio umbros (tight too) - he kind of looked like a rugby player wannabe

Although he stepped into fashion last season sporting the new spikey blonde tip do :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blondie?

SC,

Are you sure that the blonde guy wasn't me cuz I had a die job done last summer too? Or did you see him somewhere else outside of co-ed?

You got the umbro shorts down to a tee. I thought we were the only ones that were laughing at him but I guess others noticed as well.

Tight umbros and no shirt till the whistle blew for the start of the game.

:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Blondie?

Originally posted by Yoda
SC,

Are you sure that the blonde guy wasn't me cuz I had a die job done last summer too?

:rolleyes:

Always setting a trend hey Yoda:rolleyes:

+ScisofftothesalvationarmytofindlongumbroroisforAuntieJinks;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not worried about trend setting just worried that you had mistaken me and my magnificent build for Bernie.

That would be tragic.
:eek:

What's the scoop on the POCO turf field for Co-ed. Anyone know?
:confused:
Will it be ready?

Would rather drive there than out to Burnaby on a week night.

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Co-ed League 2002 (news & updates)

Just to follow up on what SC had posted earlier.....

Teams & League Structure

With the Rubber Bullets dropping out, the league will now consist of one division with 16 teams playing at random. Teams will play 12 games starting Monday May 6th until Thursday July 18th.

Playoffs start Sunday July 21st and the finals are July 28th.

Fields

With the exception of a few time changes and the fact that we lost Minnekhada (I know, everyone stop your groaning) the league has kept the same fields as last season. Teams will play one game each Sunday and one game every other week (Monday, Wednesday or Thursday).

These fields include:

Ioco School (Sundays)
Osler (Sundays)
Tuktiyukyukkquaquitlam / Kwayquitlam (Sundays)
Como Lake (Sundays)
Churchill (Mondays)
Burnaby Lake Turf (Wednesdays and every other Thursday & the finals)
Port Moody Turf (Thursdays and Mondays starting in July)

Schedule

The league schedule will be completed by the season opening tournament. The league requested earlier this year that FIFA schedule the 2002 World Cup Finals so that they don’t conflict with our scheduled games and they have obliged :D.

There will be no games scheduled for the May long Weekend and the July long Weekend. The Coed League finals will be held on Sunday July 28th, 2002 at the Burnaby Lake Turf Complex.

Pre-Season Tournament

The pre-season tournament is slotted for May 4th and 5th at the Reeves Street Park in Port Coquitlam. We unfortunately don’t have access to the Reeves Turf Field (Sorry Yoda, maybe next year). The draw for the tournament will be held at the next "coaches" meeting on April 3rd.

That’s all for now! :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J R (Qu'est que fcuk?)

I thought they SHOT you:confused:

Could you be the one true GOD we look up to?

EL PRESIDENTE :confused:

~SCwantstoknowhowandwhentostartthebribes ;)

YODA , use some force if you can and snag that field:rolleyes: Otherwise, I'm heading out to Club Minnekhata for the candle light vidual :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Sucks!!!

I will "Try Hard" to get that field if I can.

I will be there to say goodbye to Minnekhada if we are really saying goodbye to that field.
I will take a blade of grass to remember it by.
Of course that would be the only blade of grass on that field.

:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing but holes, gravel, and great bushes to go pee in

THIEF it was you that destroyed that one true patch (I mean) blade of grass...

+scwilltryinRichmondtoo,butnoonewantstocomeouthere :(

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
you forgot the fcukload of cement...

Could you be the one true GOD we look up to?

Sure, if you need someone for that candle light vigil I can wing it...:p

EL PRESIDENTE

Perhaps......

I think it's safe to say that everyone is very sad about losing one of the greatest fields in the history of Coed......and I'm sure that we're equally disapointed that our favorite referee will now have to drive to his games instead of walk....

If anyone can snag that new Poco Turf Field or anything else in Burnaby, Coquitlam, Vancouver it would be nice....unfortunately any previous attempts to move games outside of those areas (i.e. Ditchmond, Slurry) was met with a LITTLE bit of resistance from the team managers.....we might be stuck on this one.

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SEXUAL STAY AWAY FROM MY PLAYERS! I hear you have been sending them notes of a private nature........... Eventually like all things (even protests) get back to me!

i feel like notty a little out of it... don't have much to say except that i would completely be open to richmond games, it's not that far........ let's not go as far as steveston (hey sexual) but for sure, if we can get a field for maybe even thurs nights or saturdays that would be good.

I will happily say good bye to minakadaadada (however you spell it ) and be there with my candle to kiss that one blade of grass good bye!

:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
welcome back sista

How come I can hear your evil cackle right now?

The above statements are not entirely true....curisis Jimmy, or Showman, or Zeus, or **** for ratting on me:p

What are you guys going to do without JJ this year?
+SCisplanningBADKITNIGHTPART2foranoutdoorRichmondgame:cool:

Hey D.A., nice touches the other day:rolleyes: (me too, I know):eek:

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
touches they were on!

DID YOU SEE MY ASSIST for the game winner apparently NOT!!!!!

There are a number of things you can tease me about but props for that one is in order (toot toot)!

You actually think that MY TEAM wants to be apart of the HBDE - i think not there quite happy being cheatside!

JJ was just a last minute signing we always have something up our sleave and i am sure this year won't be any different!

Maybe holiday's brother will have sometime this year to hit the pitch (ya right!!!) i've been working on him forever!

BADKITEVENTPART2OUTINRICHMONDSOUNDSFUNCOUNTCHEATSIDEIN!:)

-evillaughcomesinhandysometimes-

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sc

I dont know what DA is going on about,just stating my innocence on that.Orange isn't my color anyways;)but if the Buddha come knocking I may have to reconsider?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry kids...

I was on "Barbie.com" and "Kellypocket.com" all morning. (SC is hanging with a 7 year old girl ) TTP is a no no

Thought I'd sneak on while "Toy Story" is on the tube;)

D.A., I always forget to recognize others (that is just me being into myself ):rolleyes: Yes, I thought you did your part in the game the other day:D

Jim, Jim, it was a joke, but as part of your re-ac-tion you let the dragon out of the bag:p

Zeus, you know my answer to that one, it just wouldn't be the same without our controversial opponents;)

How does anyone feel about Honda field for some matches (it isn't City property which means a little more lenient on the beverage laws)? - SChasaninwiththecitybookingclerk ;) sssssshhhhhhhhhh

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sc

I thought we were gonna keep the dragon in the bag until a later date.....ooops

Umm err getting to Honda field.I think it would be a good choice seeing that its pretty secluded and has a good size parking lot for great bbq's only when the Dragons play against Cheatside :D

I'm working on a powerful potato shooter,that will blow away all the competitors!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POOOOOTAAAAAAATOOOOOO AAAAAWAAAAAYYYYY!

Jimmy,

It's not the size of the cannon, it's how you use it!

~Notty;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
launcher out, water balloons, out, what's next

the launcher is old news. $5 smacks for the person that comes up with the most creative thingamajiggy this year...

Maybe Notty will download another special :D (Can't wait to see creativity)

What do you guys think about my new car?

Oh crap, you guys, let's take this to the banter thread , this one is for CO-ED news and updates!:rolleyes:

Throb , I think you are becoming a little over protective of me, I'm just flirting with the opposition;)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ThRob

The Cheatside-HBDE tilt is always a fast paced game which might be a little too much to handle for you?But beware and be very afraid,you will definately feel the wrath of Jimmy Holiday :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0