Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 League News & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herbacious to do ALL reffing

Um, I didn't go, but I had a long chat with Jer on the phone (I had to suck up in case the team got fined for not sending anyone):(

We have lost Club Minnekata.:D
We are down to 16 teams due to our non-offiliation with BC soccer (low on the priority list of field allocation):p

Young Guns are on the waiting list, and angry b/c they want to stink up the league (what else is new):rolleyes:

There will be no games scheduled on the day of the final (conflict with something they call the WORLD CUP )

I wasn't there to represent the on going conflict of scheduling games on the Nations Cup Weekend , so look for about FIVE league games to be scheduled:rolleyes: :mad:

Next meeting-April.

HOS, is it going to be you and I to represent at the Co-ed fundraiser this year or what;)

Oh yeah, Jer thinks that the "Tryhardedness" has lifted in the league, so look for fair play EVERY game, no slide tackling to happen ANYTIME, and no Buddha to piss the rest of us off:rolleyes:

+WORDinandout;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As it turns out, I sent the little lady in lieu of my masterful presence, and she told me that Burnaby Lake will only be available for co-ed games on Thursday nights. :(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crap, I don't agree with that

shocking, to say the least

I'd rather play at Tuktiyukyukkquaquitlam of all places.

How about double headers at Osler on Sundays, then we can play some ball apres:rolleyes:

this league is slipping

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say we just go to Hillcrest and lay out some cones. Quadruple headers: 10am to . . . . whenever.

Hooie 'til the beer runs out.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as there is no Crown Royal (the devil's drink), I'll be there :rolleyes:

Why don't we get David Lam as a field... even though they take down the posts, it's awesome in the summer, especially with all the scenery :D

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cones, and corner flags to make the nets

I'll even play on gravel, if it is close to the lower mainland:rolleyes:

BTW Regsi, I found the sawed off half 2 liter bottle that I was drinking straight Crown out of - a bit moldy, but I can just wipe it off with Notty's sweaty shirt or something;)

I agree with you Keeps, let's get the pitch, the one closer to the Curling rink, so we can go lay some stones apres:cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Buddha?

What are you talking about, no Buddha?

:confused:

I heard that the new turf field at Reeves in POCO will be ready for the summer.
Anyone heard anything about that?

:confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
life with no Buddha....

Look for Throb, Besty and bird to make Dragon debuts -;) ONLY if the price is right though

you people missed try-outs, but I hear that the Young Guns are making a comeback :rolleyes:

-Bernie's number is 604-555-tryharderthantheBuddha:eek:

see you at the "Q" Yoda, and next time say "hi" when you're at a FC vs MF match-up:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is Besty?

KEEPS, would it have made a difference if I stated the other not so obvious, that Tryflame and Yoda will be replacing the Web Man and Auntie Jinks :eek:

+beware of rumours starting:rolleyes: :cool:

"cause I ain't one to gossip, and you didn't hear that from me"

+SCinandoutdownandoutwithbesty:(

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As an unrestricted free agent, all that is needed is for the contract discussions to go well and the deal is done!:D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty,

It's not sausage.... it’s Sausseeege! And we have raised the culinary level from last year! How are you at Sea Food?

SC,

I don’t think I have enough cleaning agents to make that cropped 2 liter bottle appealing to drink out of again…especially for Regs!

~Notty
:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
free agents...recruiting from overseas

Originally posted by Notty
Besty,

It's not sausage.... it’s Sausseeege! And we have raised the culinary level from last year! How are you at Sea Food?

~Notty
:D

Notty, are you trying to kill me SEA FOOD ?

Keeps, does that mean you are up for grabs?

BTW Notty, I think the CR will kill the bacteria!:rolleyes:
HBDEHOSTRFOM -big comeback?:confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh Auntie Jinks

You're a GIVEN damnet

It's all the other yahoos that keep requesting Dragon status....

CoachAJwillnoteventellyouabouttheCHEATsidemembersapproachingher :rolleyes:

smilesandlaughterarethewaytomyheart ;)

Jinks, I can send you stuff if you clear out your PM box!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too funny

If that phone number for Bernie is the Bernie I think your are thinking about, that is too funny.

He was the real reason we got the nickname I think. That's what started it all.

I actually quit playing for half of the first co-ed season I played in because he was such an idiot.

Needless to say, he's gone and I am back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0