Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-3 Division 2 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps a thread dedicated to just mindless Div. 2 banter is in order, no? I included the word mindless that way I am always on topic:) As a reminder, there is still a different thread to use for results

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed

I agree. Having a different topic for each week is useless.

That means I need to post to each topic to be notified of new postings. KISS - one topic that all comments can go to.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That means I need to post to each topic to be notified of new postings
Not true. If you go up to the Division 2 forum where it lists all the threads within, you will find a link under the new threads button called "subscribe to this forum"

I believe that is what you are looking for.

Cheers,

~Regs.

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subscribe

Oh .. I thought it was a subscription for a magazine .. one that that wife wouldn't like.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One-eye

"season started a long time ago"

Long time ago? I thought signing deadline was around christmas.

No vacancy here for vraters...btw, you played well aginst cliff.

Good, cause I wasnt going with NK anyways and am glad to hear Iron man is playing solid. Ya I did play alright against cliff, to bad the rest of ya stunk. Anyways I doubt you will ever witness a GK performance like that again or perhaps you might. Stay tuned.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A GK performance like what!!!

Like your half time performance agianst Alamainia? It left me srcambling for my wife's purse to get my kids size 5 diaper and soother.

Is it a wonder why you never got a call back?

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW vrater

I don't think any teams are looking for Christmas presents. Sign up when the season starts buddy!!

chronologicallycorrect!!!

:wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this thread

:D

I guess this is the official place for the mindless to dwell and call home...Oh well!! I guess I can regress to a place of infancy and play along for the time being.

Dapotayto...good on you for starting this thread, it looks like you'll be having fun with unsuspecting posters.

one-eye...distributing comments of a brash nature??? I know you're just having fun...I hope the recipiants of your 'tell it like it is' posting style can hack it.

no sign of the watcher....

keep the comments coming....BTW, there seems to be a few 'insecure' posters out there who feel the need to (SP) every word they aren't sure of. It's like they're going to hand this stuff in or something. Word of advice: get a dictionary!:confused:

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One-eye,

Like your half time performance agianst Alamainia? It left me scrambling for my wife's purse to get my kids size 5 diaper and soother.

By your on pitch performance that night, I' am surprised your purse wasn't readily available. :p

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Vratar,

NK played at Montgomery Park last week. Remember that goal you let in last year. It kind of floated in the air into your hands..and then you proceeded to accidentally drop it....and upon your attempt to pick it up, you unintentionally kicked it into our own net. That was pretty funny.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yomama!,

Ya that one was funny wasn't it? :rolleyes: A figment of your imagination perhaps. Hey should'nt you be training this evening, working on that spare tire and your lackluster nogomet skills. By the way good luck the rest of the season and happy promotion hunting. Keep smiling. :)

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
aw man,

It's bad enough that the media bombards me with negative messages and now even you're telling me I'm fat.

But you got the wrong dude. The only spare thing I'm carrying is change, and you can't have any.

Thanks for the show of confidence. Look forward to scrimmaging with you in the future.

Yomama doesn't need to lose weight.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey mama,

How did your hockey game go??? did you dominate out there...bash any melon heads into the boards???

Practice was brisk...we ended up scrimaging with clan alumni div one team. Score was tied 1-1, they moved the ball well...good experience anyway.

you better be ready to play on Sun or else it's back to the kitchen for you.

hey vratar...good luck finding a team. I hope it works out for you this year. Man that one-eye...he's a big meanie slaggin you like that....I'll get him to do doggies next practice...that'll teach him.

he did have a point though!:)

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Manager,

Seems to me you have some sensitive types on your dream team. I would never have known.:rolleyes:
By the way thanks for the words of encouragement, finding a team will be rather easy this fall. An astute nogomet manager should know most teams like to have "two" keepers on hand(injuries, etc). :eek:
Take it easy on One-eye, everyone has a bad day know and again.
Keep smiling and good luck with the rest of the season. :)

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finding the time????

Vratar
Since you have defied nature and recreated yourself...again, how do you find the time to post? Between changing diapers and warming up milk bottles, you obviously feel you haven't the time to play soccer, yet you seem to feel young enough or free enough to talk about it. Oh well, you should see our new keeper. He makes our team a true threat, and not to ourselves either. Good luck in the future powder blue. Oh ,I forgot about the big new mortgage. You really don't have time.
P.S. .. I hope you don't feel the same for NK as you do about Croatia sc. because that wouldn't be fair.

WatcherWantingWellWishingWratar toWishWins forWontimeWarrior teammates.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher

Since you cannot control your emotions and you have taken my decision not to play for NK personally I will reply by stating... Diapers and warming up milk bottles... I hear you have mastered this, while your other half goes to work and brings home the bacon. The big new mortgage...At least my home has some basic bells and whistles, such as a shitter inside the house. I hear yours comes with a fancy outhouse. Oh I hear thats where your wife sends you after she comes home from work and finds out you have been watching soaps all day and not fullfilling your basic household chores(laundry,cooking, vaccuuming,etc.)
And last but not least, Croatia SC TTPers please do not take watchers comments seriously as he is a confused individual.

Keep smiling.

:)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One-eye, that is indeed an interesting picture of the watchers alleged hand-ball. Really though, as with any video evidence used to overturn a ruling there must be conclusive evidence of the occurence. The only thing conclusive in that picture is that the Watcher is a fat fcuk.

Here is the first still photo that clears the watcher of any wrong doing

Clears him of wrong doing? I think perhaps, and this may be a little off the mark, that possibly he is "doing" his diet a little "wrong". Also his soccer fashion sense is atrocious. He's probably good at shielding the ball though!

Bender, put the crack pipe down. You are way too fcuking high.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Home Field Advantage??

North Shore Primos home game @ Hasting Park
West Van Royals home game @ Adanac East

Those damn kids must be taking over all our north shore fields!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet