Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-3 Division 2 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hastings Park

Hasting park is actually a pretty decent field . We played on it the first game of the season, so I don't know how it is now. It is the field from the old empire stadium.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager

Hey Manager,

1. Where have you been lately? Are you still trying to figure out how to attach an image. I hate to see you suffer, come to my office and I will show you how.
2. It's a good thing Southside leadership team doesn't have a thread going cause you would be found out for waiting until 5:00 wednesday evening to start your study guide!
3. Goatman says he is sorry for his comments yesterday and wants a hug tomorrow.
4. finally, 3-0 is my prediction for this weekends game.

Watcher,

I'm waiting for a most whitty reply.

:wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
come to your office??? no way!!!!

One-eye,

There is no way I'm coming to your office to learn how to attach an image...I know if I do, you'll probably try to attach youself to me;) .....I've heard about your types before...you know....putting from the ruff....switch hitting.....I'm afraid of you man!!!!

steeringclearofthoseweirdos.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager hitting below the belt

Manager,

Your last post lacked your ususal well thought out subtle wit that has separated you from the pack. I had come to expect more from you but it would appear that you have resorted, hopefully temporarily, to a different brand of humor. Get a good nights sleep buddy.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a bantankerous poem!

the manager feels an unresistable need
to post a perilous poem, for others to heed
banter and wit, among other games
will the manager play, and ofcoarse using names
dapotayto, watcher and one-eye, to just name a few
it is with your small minds that I intend to screw

with the on-eyedian one I will begin right away
my appologies for posting that you are gay
we all know that one-eye is a man of a man
but with two bad hamstrings your soccers a sham

and now dapotayto, so simple and dull
take my few words and over them mull
as you try to keep up with my keen intelect
know that your posting warrents little respect

and where is this watcher, whom we hear little of
kick start your commadore and show us some love
posting flattering images displaying your breasts
we all think it's time you had fitness tests.

yomama, yomama, so femimine and nice
it's your sense of humor that gives ttp spice
but one serious thing that I do need to mention
if you don't come to practice, it's straight to the kitchen

and now to the mickster who dislikes NK
heed my fine words on this very day
promotion, promotion for NK is near
oh whats that I see, a tear in your beer?

and finally to the has beens, of the previous year
NK to keep rolling, as THE team to fear
with class and direction and talent thats true
managing very well with this new motley crew.

chugachugachugachugachugachugachugachuga......choo..choo!!!!

:D PoeticallyPlacingPeskyPosters.....where they belong!!!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cute poem Shakespeare. Yomama used to rhyme in his poems too, back in the fifth grade.

But, when in Rome. . .

Ode to Yomama's Skills

Yomama's skills are sweet,
Yomama can't be beat,
The Manager will try,
But Yomama will deny.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good night's sleep bodes well for the manager

Manager, nice to see your back to your usual self. Unfortunately for you though, your practice last night just provided me with much cannon fodder in which to blast you with.

Lets start with your most impressive display of equestrian skills. Did you have a horse when you were a kid or did you just watch a lot of John Wayne movies? When you rode Yomama down the right hand flank I was very impressed at how you bridled him in, more than once!?!

Yomama, Nice socks buddy, enough said!

Watcher, I'll see you at the Hop and Vine. No, really I’ll see you there. But go get your ball behind the net first. Also, don't be afraid to tell people what you really think.:D :D

And to any of you out there who have an afinity towards milk, I speak for us all when I say we want you to post but remember timing is everything.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Manager, I must echo Yomama and say that was a very cute poem. You seem so sensitive. I bet you cried when you saw The English Patient didn't you. Don't lie, big guy. It's o.k. And if you lose on Sunday...remember to keep your chin up. Those Polska guys are bad, bad men.

Free spud advice for you for this weekend: Less rhyming, more scoring

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.s. Manager, I have heard you have a hands-on approach and like to be close to your players but this is ridiculous. Good luck this weekend.:)

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really Spud!!!!

I know you are trying to come out and feel comfortable with your sexuality, but sharing your 'bedroom pictures' is whats reall rediculous. I know you're a soccer fan but I would be careful with what you share on ttp....

demtentedarchivesshowpotaytoestruecolors.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for the record, that's not Yomama under the Manager in that pic.

And if you lame, unoriginal saps out there in TTP land feel the urge to make the quite obvious sexual innuendo about the "NK Train," just make sure Yomama is the caboose.

Oh, and One-Eye. What's more embarrasing? My pippy longstocking soccer socks, or the fact I made the manager look stupid while wearing my pippy longstocking soccer socks?

Watcher: If we lose on Sunday, I'm sure the masons had something to do with it.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
look stupid???

I would have to agree with one-eye when he said "nice socks buddy". As for the "making the manager look stupid" part...it was your socks....the green and whites....ouch...they're so bright... they're hurting my eyes....It's kind of like a secret weapon for you isn't it? Reminds me of a fat wreastler using a foreign object to compensate for a lack of skill...

BTW, let's remember that we're dealing with yomama and in doing so lets call those pretty socks what they really are.....nylons!

keep up the good work moma and try waring longer skirts.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama could put on high heels, a tutu, and a boa and still make the Manager "look stupid." Ironic isn't it.

Manager, I've got nothing but love for you Sunday @ 2pm.

:p

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama looks good in a tutu!

Yomama,

It just so happens that I was able to find a picture of you in your tutu buried deep in the the NK archieves unfortunately, this was prior to your switch to the green and white nylons, it's a toss up which looks better on you. :D

Watcher: control yourself!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One-Eye,

As you can tell in the preceeding pic, my nails are freshly manicured as well.

With regards to your analysis of our game, I think you are bang on when you say we need 1) fitness, and 2) an attack up the midfield. As for our Italian striker, he will be available the first week in November to play with us (unless Cap makes the nationals).

PS: I don't like Stopper, especially when the Watcher is sweeping because I can feel him burning a whole in my a** with that leering glare of his.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious

Hey everyone.

I use to play for City FC two years ago when they were Div. 1B. Does anybody know where and how they have been doing this year?

Need some help here, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0