Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 2002/03 Preseason Side A Promotion Poll

Who will gain promotion this year?

• Club I

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Clan Alumni

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Meralomas

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Binger's Army

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norvan A

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • WFC Bimini's

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Serbia

• Peg-Olys

• Hagar's A

• Sikh Temple A

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously I am picking the Captain's side to make a huge return to Premier next year but what do the rest of the peanut gallery think here on TTP?

I can't wait to stuff Dazza at some point this fall :D

~Regs.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hATE cALN

But if they have the same team as last year they should be promoted. But it really all depends on the pick-ups at Club I.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
more importantly...

the lomas will finally go back where they belong but not before peg-olys and bingers/alemania (still in limbo) try their best to stop it.

sourgrapes

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan should walk it...

...if they have the same team as last year. Club I will be the unknown quantity. Its a big step from Div 2, but if they've picked up enough quality players, and it sounds like they have, they will compete.

Who knows what the Serbs will be like?

ST had a good young team last year and I think will finish in the top half. Hagars have been a solid Div 1 team for 2 or3 years now, but don't seem to have any aspirations to go up another level.

Bingers, Alemania (whoever) will be in tough if they haven't picked up 5/6 players.

Lomas have lost 2 or 3 periferal players including yours truly, but rumours are abound that a few quality players have jumped on board...we'll see...

I'll look forward to having a few beers with the Captain, whilst watching Regs, the veteran, slug it out with the short fused Dazza. It'll be be a very bald event thats for sure...

Good luck to all...

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa

Gaffa,

Are you retiring then? If so, it's a real shame. You brought a lot of class to the Meralomas.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Kurgs...

Lomas have signed a good young keeper who played with Gorge. I think he played during the summer, so its time to hand over the job to him and Lawts.

I'll probably head for the over 30's stuff. We'll see, its still early days and alot can happen between now and the opening day of the season.

Do Club I have a keeper..............:eek: ?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Do Club I have a keeper.............. ?
From what I've heard, that is still up in the air. But I'd really like to see Gaffa join the hoops!

Captain?

~RegsrecruitingInc.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoops to change name

I beleive Clan probably has the best chance of promo.
As for the Might I, I would be quite impressed if they got promoted in their first year back in div 1. But, don't count them out, with their new players and the younger ones get groomed, they will competitive for every game.

~RegsrecruitingInc

Regs,

You keep this up and Club I can change their name to "Team TTP".

Do Club I have a keeper.............. ?
From what I've heard, that is still up in the air.

What about the two keeps they currently have?
One of them "Club I Champ" is still young and has a prosperous future.
Maybe Gaffa could come in as a playing/coach for the keepers. Of course, I would have to demand a finders fee if this were to happen:D .

Captain, can you shed some light to this?

Bitemeshitdisturbing101

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
new recruits???

Excuse me for not knowing, but who does Club I have now that will have them in the top half of their division?:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one. None of us said we would be in the top half of the division. We will start by trying to stay up , while our young players continue to develop. Thanks for your concern, Cannibal. :rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that atleast 5 or more guys from clan alumni will be moving to teams in the premier with atleast 3 going to the same team.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa looking for work??

Gaffa, if you don't mind lowering yourself to div.2 standards, Jim Beam is currently looking for a keeper. If you're interested PM me. Obviously Club I would be your first choice but if that doesn't work out, let me know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts