Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Nations Cup

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations Cup

I'd just like to take this opportunity to 1) See my new "avatar" waving on the screen and 2) announce that the crucial role of backup keeper for Ireland's Nations Cup squad has been filled by yours truly. Cheers to Senor Burns for making such a savvy roster move.

-Sensei.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better change that red, white and blue rag then.

~ Brits out of the Phillipines NOW!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) I will be suing TTP Community on behalf of the Phillippino people for failing to recognize our nation as one worthy of "Avatar" status in these hallowed forums. You can prevent such actions from taking place by providing a Phillippino flag by the end of next week. I think it has a stick and a picture of a doggie on it.

2)For the time being, I have corrected my avatar (I don't know how I ended up with the damn union jack in the first place) to represent the colors I will be sporting (ha, get it? Sporting? C'mon!) at the Nations Cup. And Damn you Jinky for pushing my people out of a country they so dearly love. Now they have to go to Winnipeg. Bastage.

-Sensei.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let you guys know the I-tie team played on Wednesday night against Potugal and we killed them. 6-1 was the final. It was a good outing even if we were missing 9 men.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the super striker? 6 goals!?!?!... I bet he was pissed when the other I-tie playing between the pipes let one in...

~TotalIrishBastard.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?!?!?!

Hey Marty if you're out there...

Thanks for the TTP plug regarding the Nation's Cup but... Results?!?!?!? Was this brought up at the last TTP annual meeting that I wasn't present at?

Talk about pressure...

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB,

We had 6 different scores. We are a good mix of young and older players. I think we should do well in the tourny. I think we will suprise a lot of guys on "SUNDAY" and finish some where on top.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck!

I am looking forward to seeing many of you this weekend. The weather is supposed to be good. Wear your sunscreen, especially you blotchy, pasty white scotchmen!

I am working tonight and I am hoping for a quiet night at the firestation so that I may be well rested for the tourny.

I am babbling right now because I simply want to make my first official post on this fabulous new site. Well done Regs!

Good luck everyone!

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB,

I meant 9 other players. We had 13 there. Sorry for the error I know I have to be very specific when it comes to you. I don't think on Sunday we wil lhave a problem fielding 11 men. We have a solid squad so who ever shows up can get the job done.

See you at the Pitch!!!!!!

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just wanted to know how I could get a flag like jinky's next to my name ... far too many Irish in here.

hope it worked.

Willy

attemptingfirstpostonnewcommunity

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy,

My TTP! > Edit Options > Avatars ... it's near the bottom... don't get too attached to them...

Oh, and read the fcuking HELP pages!!!!!!!!

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firefighters

Note to Regs: Sorry this is out of place, but there's no where else to put it.

Ballbaby,

My girlfriend and I were discussing this the other day, and we could decide if it was in fact true: Did the firefighter "Kitty Line" actually exist?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
for the life of me, I can't find the 'move single post' area... fcuk.

Erm, Keeper, you didn't try very fcuking hard... there's a forum called 'community introductions AND GENERAL CHIT-CHAT'.

Thanks for the extra incentive for tomorrow's afternoon match.

Fcukin' Germans...

~TB.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"kitty line"

Keeper,

The woman who leaked out the report of a kitty line and her friend that subsequently wrote a article about it had an agenda. The woman was ticked off at an ex-boyfriend and gave out a number, a union number that is meant for family members and non-fire department business to be used for. They phoned this number asking if any single firefighters were available for an outing. What did you expect them to do? As this number is private, it was determined by those who answered that it was obviuosly someone who was a family friend or member and went along with the "gag". It is called a "kitty" line because it is paid for from the union "kitty".

We have them in Surrey as do all departments. I can assure you that they are not used as a means to date firefighters. If I was single and a woman phoned the hall asking to meet a single firefighter, I do admit it would strike my curiousity.

By the way, the woman who wrote the article for Chatelaine or whatever is an absolute wacko who has a very bizarre history. She lost any credibility that she had left after this stunt.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts