Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 2001/2002 VMSL Division 3 Results...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your club should know

I see that Club Ireland Ole lost 9 fcuking 2 yesterday to United Nationals.

Great parity indeed!

~TB.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I

You gotta understand the mind set of the OLE.
These guys are just out to have fun, win or lose.
And yes, we were short on saturday.
We had a 45+ year old player coach on left back and the back-up keeper in net.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before spouting off.....

Rentamouth,

I have never met a player from the Ole, therefore I know nothing about them. I don't know what the circumstances were but I do know that they were short players. Either way, that team will no longer be affiliated with the Club, if anything like that happens again. Simple as that.

Remember to think before you speak, Mighty Mouth. :)

Captain

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock,

The "socceroos" did have a full team. Metro Ford United players consist of Div 1 calibre that aren't able to train twice a week due to work commitments, etc. This is the first season for us at this level, but we hope our competition improves.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ridiculous

Franz Bakingpowder,

Indo FC “C”2-13 Metro-Ford United
Moberly South
Sunday/2.00pm

You guys are almost as bad as St. Mary's University who lumped Mt. Allison last week 105 - 0 in a CIS football match. :)

You guys are going to be bored very quickly in your league by the looks of it. Are you able to get promoted? I sure hope so with scores like that.

Captain

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock,

The season has already become boring after we went up 6-0 after 20 minutes. Being a defender is even worse! We aren't able to get promoted out of Div 3 unless the Metro Ford Lions finish last in Div 2. But I don't see that happening. Hopefully the league will notice this and put us in Div. 2 A or B next year.

Franz:eek:

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky 3 points

Metro Ford United 3 - Club Ireland Ole 2

I must give Club Ireland credit. They came ready to play, as we didn't. 12 players showed up for us, and Uncle Buck (Paul Segovia) in goal. That should say it all! :rolleyes: Supposedly Club Ireland brought down some players from Div.1 and 2? Nontheless, the game was the most exciting we've had all season. The field was crap though! Tiny, and as soft as one of Jinky's tackles! :D

See ya' at the far post,

Franz

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subbuteo

Franz,

Can a person still purchase subbeteo anywhere here in the lower mainland?

~TB.

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subbuteo

Regs,

You where able to purchase it at a store a few years back called "Boardwalk Games." There is also a store in Gastown that sells puzzles and games that might have it too. I'm not sure what it's called though. Best place is online though. Do you play?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll assume you're talking about subbuteo... :D

The answer is no, not for about 20 years or so now... I asked because I thought perhaps you would have connections through your store or something and just thinking ahead for the TTP soccer pool...

~TB.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I

Franz,

We did bring down some of our div. 2 guys and a couple of our u-21 guys. They primarily consisted of the back line and one forward. What position did you play? I have to agree the field was shite.

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biteme,

I was the calm, collective centre back (#5) that never gave the ball away. ;) Where you playing? What position where you? I don't see why you guys have been losing so much. You are one of the better teams we've played against all year. Have you been making changes?

Franz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts