Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier League Results

For anyone tired of flipping through 10 threads trying to find the scores.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U 0 Argentina 0

I wasn't there but from what some of the guys were saying Argentina looked good. With a nill nill score obbiously anyone could have won.:(

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Win!

Pegasus 0 - Sapperton 1 (1-0-1 3 points)

A marathon on the back line for Sapperton. Peg had possesion most of the second half....well all of the second half, but a great strike by Sandy Sull with a couple minutes to play won it for Sapperton.:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm soooo fcukin drunk

Sportstowjn 1
Cro A 1

Sportown deserves the piis taken out of them for wearing pink uniforms today.

I'm toog drunk to do it right now......................

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 1 - Westside 2

Not a bad overall game, sporting had the majority of the chances yet westside finish more of there in the crutial time in the game.
Sporting missed a Pk in the second half.

Cheers
JB

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Croatia A is undefeated this season.:cool:

And if Hajduk would have scored that "sitter", that even I could've scored on, Croatia would've won today.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday

Did Burnaby beat the all (use to be mighty 0-0-2) Metro Ford 2-1 Jonesy? Keeps? anything? or are you over drinking at CD's place?:confused:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

First of all the jersey's we were wearing were red....Maybe you should lay off the sauce before the game. Are jersey's can't be that bad seeing how your shite team went out and bought the exact same ones. How brutal is that!! I guess your all a bunch of Sportstown wannabe's. Who buy's the same kit as another team?

As far as the game goes....you were lucky to have tied it. Too bad your team couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!!!! You also forgot to mention that Sporststown played 60 mins with 10 men and we still should have beat you. You should feel lucky b\c if we had 11 for the whole game, we would have kept pissing all over you guys.

Undefeated????? Only an aging Croatia team would be bragging about two ties?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

Your uni's were a sort of PINKY RED.

I believe Croatia started out the same way (2 ties) last season when they finnished second and secured a Provincial Cup spot....unlike Sportstown.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 3 Trollops 0

Our team played well,Boothy(ex inter lad) got red carded with about 1 min left in the first half taking down Mcnabb on a breakaway.The second half was totally dominated by us resulting in 3 goals.

Whats up with Adanac park,all that time and the park is still shite,almost as bad as King George,sorry nothing can be as bad as that park,we play there again next week against Indo.

doomsy

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

simply put, you guys have brutal unis. as for the croats, they had those uniforms two years ago so who is the real wannabe?

as for the game, croatia was beginning to dominate before your guy got tossed (talk about a stupid move!) after that, sportstown didn't so much as cross the half but for one occasion. and the portuguese "superstar" is a like a fish out of water....constantly diving. it was good to see kuna take the piss outta him. temper, temper...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scores Please

I don't want to be "that guy" but lets try and keep this thread for results and team records.

Cheers

Ihatereadingdumbshitaboutpinkuni'swhilelookingforresults

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

Who the fcuk made you a Moderator?

If we want to TTP outta Sportstown for wearing a very dodgy looking kit....we'll bloody well do it.

And one more thing...You are fcuking boring! So fcuking boring that you make Buckfast seem like a fun, outgoing, person.

It's guys like you that kept Jinky from posting on this site for so long....

Oh, Croatia A is Undefeated

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Seedy,

We (Langara) play Croatia wednesday evening at Sidaway. Will you be in attendance? I must remind you that we are shite, I am a shite goalie, with shite technique, with a shite coach, who is the shits. In fact, we are the shittiest bunch of shits that have ever shite.

shite, where was I going with this? Oh yeah. Hope to see you there. I doubt I'll be stopping much in the way of shots, penos or Peter Sulentic breakaways (those of the "take 45 touches before actually shooting the ball" variety), but it might be worth a laugh anyways.

shite,
-Sensei.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh shite....

shite, sorry KNVB, that was totally off topic. I tend to talk a lot of shite as well. Some call it "ill-informed" shite; I like to think of it as "misinterpreted" shite. Either way, that kind of shite has nothing to do with Premier scores, does it.

shite. Again.
-Sensei.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boring??

CDK~

Boring?? You must still be drunk and having flash backs of watching Croatia play! Congrats on your two fcuking ties you wanker!

By the way I had several compliments on keeping Jinky quiet for so long people were tired of reading his endless rants about nothing of importance. Now keep it to the scores toss pot!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts