Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

20 Year Anniversary - 1985 Canadian Champs!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been 20 years since Croatia SC won the 1985 Canadian National Championship in Edmonton. Croatia beat Montreal 3:0 in the final. We have pulled out a picture of this team and posted it on our site. Where are some of these guys now... How many can you name??

Attachments

• Picture 001a.jpg
    Picture 001a.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 668

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the roster:

Back row: left to right: Mike Milkovic, Joe Zlomislic, Johnny Gasparac, Mark McQueen, Steve Zlomislic, Joe McQuade, Joe Pesht, Rudi Gasparac, Eric Jones, Ivica Sokic (manager), Pero Stipancik, (coach)

Front Row left to right: Mike Hecimovic (trainer) Lui Miljanovic,, Darren Schults, Gary Wilson, Gord Ackerman, Brian Kennedy, Skip Radbourne, Russell Kekec, Dennis Bralic,

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff, BJB. Some good guys and players on that squad. I played a couple of years with John Gasparac at UBC. Classy guy. B.K. was also in net......not the greatest goalie but a great competitor and athlete.........

Minority Vice CSC

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i remember skip from the old mf days. where is he at these days? must be coaching at some level....jonesy you would know.
love the old school wristband too. i see guiness wearing something like that every time he is out on the piss.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smally,

Skipper is coaching his boy Peter with one of the MF teams and his wife's team. Still a very good player and really good guy!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
How many can you name??

BJB said:
Here's the roster:

Back row: left to right: Mike Milkovic, Joe Zlomislic, Johnny Gasparac, Mark McQueen, Steve Zlomislic, Joe McQuade, Joe Pesht, Rudi Gasparac, Eric Jones, Ivica Sokic (manager), Pero Stipancik, (coach)

Front Row left to right: Mike Hecimovic (trainer) Lui Miljanovic,, Darren Schults, Gary Wilson, Gord Ackerman, Brian Kennedy, Skip Radbourne, Russell Kekec, Dennis Bralic,

thanks for giving me all of three minutes to answer the question...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Joe McQuade (still had some hair there) is now with Brittania over 40s. Great player.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts